Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23515 times)
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:35:25 AM

Hearthy got four(4) positive reviews from different sites. Great to see that their marketing and efforts are paying off. This should keep up!

Know more about it on this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20
thank you for this news creepyjas. its nice to hear that hearthy is doing a great job.
And it adds to the confidence and courage that the hearthy continues to climb to the summit. To wait for the success of Hearhty is beneficial to our Filipinos.
Hearthy needs this kind of publications and positive reviews. These are the reason why they are working so hard, because through positive feedback to other people, the investors will attract also to invest.
Yes, and through it the doubt of the investors will minimize and will give 100% of their support to this project. And because of the good feedback and reviews for this project, Investors will see that it's not risky to enter to this project.
You are right Anya Doreen. By means of giving such positive and good feedback in their product, they are able to know the status of their project. Also those kind of stuffs are what Hearthy is aiming for and the reason why they need to strive hard for the success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.
At some point, it is good to know there are refund rights just in case the milestone doesnt meet according to plan. But the team is just been in medical field for so long and really aware of important matters. In that case they also need to work on their update and devlopment so investors and participants have a track.
Yes. This is somehow a protection for the investors in case Hearthy's team aren't doing on what they've promised. But I am not telling that Hearthy isn't doing their best to succeed. I believe to their capabilities. I know this will be hard for them but I know they can do this right and will succeed.
I think Hearthy is just giving assurance to all their users if someone will complaint about Hearthy. They are concern about their users and this is really good because Hearthy really wants to help and protect all their users. I believe that this application really works well.
That's one way of them to assure their investors that they are doing it right and putting all their efforts in the app. Good to learn about it.

We wanted to focus on protect our investors, thats something most ICOs are doing, we wanted to make the difference

thanks for the words mr. CEO. it is a  great assurance for us investors to trust on your project. you always find time to reply. thanks
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:59:03 AM

According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.
At some point, it is good to know there are refund rights just in case the milestone doesnt meet according to plan. But the team is just been in medical field for so long and really aware of important matters. In that case they also need to work on their update and devlopment so investors and participants have a track.
Yes. This is somehow a protection for the investors in case Hearthy's team aren't doing on what they've promised. But I am not telling that Hearthy isn't doing their best to succeed. I believe to their capabilities. I know this will be hard for them but I know they can do this right and will succeed.
I think Hearthy is just giving assurance to all their users if someone will complaint about Hearthy. They are concern about their users and this is really good because Hearthy really wants to help and protect all their users. I believe that this application really works well.
That's one way of them to assure their investors that they are doing it right and putting all their efforts in the app. Good to learn about it.

We wanted to focus on protect our investors, thats something most ICOs are doing, we wanted to make the difference

thanks for the words mr. CEO. it is a  great assurance for us investors to trust on your project. you always find time to reply. thanks
Your words really means to us. We always wait for what you will say. We understand that you can't accommodate all of our questions because you have a limited time only. But we clearly understand that matter. Besides we see and feel that you are doing your best to make some replies to us.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:13:55 AM

Our population grows hearty made a medical advance because the demand of healthcare will increase..hearty launch the apps to encourage people/patients to move a new model of healthcare service and it is easy to monitor your health by using the apps anywhere as long you have a internet connection

Im sure it will make an impact to Philippines and Mexico , since this two country will be the first country that will use this application . A medical advancement and an access to medical files and records in an instant . Im so excited to use and see the effect of this in medical industry.
I agree with you this application will make a big impact to Philippines and maxico let's just wait what will happen to the healthcare industry after this application launched.
since the population here in the philippines we cannot see the medical records from the database of the hospital, but if ever launch the hearthy application we can see easily to check your own records.
Yes, you're right we have the authority to check our medical records. In our era this must be important because there's so many diseases, hearthy will remind us about health.
Yes, so many diseases come out in our day and sometimes We think that it's just a simple pain and because of the reason we do not have too much time and work more importantly so it's getting worse. That is one of the many reasons why We are happy to have the Hearhty because of this apps We are able to checks our personal medical records and to get an opinion from the expert.
Right indeed. Even without trying to go to hospital , you can easily  determine your medical status and the solutions to prevent if you have any illness by accessing the hearthy application.

A very convenient ways and solution for the patient who is busy and dont have time to go to hospital to check and get their medical records. They can use Hearthy application and there you go.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

Is your test version available on the Google play?

Its currently in beta version, i doubt that they will release a beta in google play, they will wait for the official version before launching it to google play. feel free to try the beta version in the website.

you're right, there's no way they will release a beta version in Google Play or even in App Store.
in website I think they should atleast let the interested users to download a beta version of their app so we can see how much progress they are taking in. I don't know if they can provide that but I know somewhere in my heart that someday that this project will be a success Smiley

precisely, or they should somehow allow the user to put some feedback about the app for the developers.
i agree it will be a lot of help in order to improve the apps.
Maybe we just need to wait for them to release the demo version. Because if we force them to release it even if it is not yet done, it has a possibility that the customers will just disappoint if there is some still problems in technicalities. Just saying.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:49:18 AM

Hearthy got four(4) positive reviews from different sites. Great to see that their marketing and efforts are paying off. This should keep up!

Know more about it on this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20
thank you for this news creepyjas. its nice to hear that hearthy is doing a great job.
And it adds to the confidence and courage that the hearthy continues to climb to the summit. To wait for the success of Hearhty is beneficial to our Filipinos.
Hearthy needs this kind of publications and positive reviews. These are the reason why they are working so hard, because through positive feedback to other people, the investors will attract also to invest.
Yes, and through it the doubt of the investors will minimize and will give 100% of their support to this project. And because of the good feedback and reviews for this project, Investors will see that it's not risky to enter to this project.
.. yes..this is a good sign. if this continue, a lot of investor will invest in hearty. and if that happen. many people will recognize hearty as a medical partners.  keep boosting hearty..

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:17:37 AM

Its true that it will benefit the Filipino people , but it will become success in medical industry if it become successful and if it launch in the market . Many patient and customer can use this application for their convenient and in saving time . Less effort and affordable price for all the patient who needs this application. Great work indeed.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:30:56 AM

.. yes..this is a good sign. if this continue, a lot of investor will invest in hearty. and if that happen. many people will recognize hearty as a medical partners.  keep boosting hearty..
I hope there will be more publications like that about Hearthy. Even if it is just a statement from other people, it means a lot for the people of Hearthy because at somehow all of their hardworks and perseverance will be paid.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
yes i thik there will be a free trial for now lets wait for the update.
I hope before free trial come outs' for free demo should come's first, so we can update the system if there's have a bug.
They have already demo app check here on their website https://hearthy.co
thats great, they already have free trial to us, so i think this will be gives more information and to learn more about hearthy, we can experience how to use this.
well only the consumers can say of the free trial are good or not, but i think its Good for now, but they need some update of it.
you have a point, but if ever release this the priority of this project here in Philippines and also the mexico, so can used this to see your own medical records, all people here we can experience this hearthy

I doubt everyone can experience this kind of product. Correct me if I wrong but as far as I know this Hearthy will only avail in some of the private hospital here in the Philippines , it means this application need an approval first to the government before it release in the public hospital here in the Philippines . I hope government permit this application so that everyone can use this application .
I think the approval of the government is not necessarily needed when some hospitals will use it. Because whether they notify the government or not about it, they can still use this app. Because Hearthy will just connect the patient to the hospital to have an access to the files and information.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:23 AM

I hope there will be more publications like that about Hearthy. Even if it is just a statement from other people, it means a lot for the people of Hearthy because at somehow all of their hardworks and perseverance will be paid.

Publication makes the member of this forum and who support this project more aware in the happenings and updates to this ICO Hearthy . It also help the investors to know more about the project if its a worthy project or not . Hopefully investors will invest to this kind of product. I believe its a worthy project.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:57:45 AM

Nowadays it is hard to get free time to check our health and also the clinic is too far and expensive.
Hearthy will be big help to us we can check up through our cellphones by the app pf hearthy.
Yes you're right by using this hearthy application people save more time,money and they are more aware of their health by using their cellphones.
Indeed.. Hearty can make the lives better.
You do not need to worry about the condition of your body. All you have to do is follow the recommend diagnostic procedure of hearty app. this will keep you better all day long.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

with regards on the latest medium publication of hearthy, it is good to hear that hearty is going global and people are already talking about cryptocurrencies especially hearty project.

https://medium.com/@hearthy/funny-and-weird-things-when-going-ico-5e6f186ec537

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

I hope for the success of the project and the application.
It's time to change the medical system. All medicine is paid. There will also be an opportunity to improve access to medical care, regardless of income.
yes you are absolutely right, me too i am hoping for the success of this project and i will continue supporting this til the end.
Yeah you are right that it is the time to change the existing system in accessing medical records into better one. The existing system has a lot of problems or complication that is why it needs to be improve.
We as a filipinos suffer also on poor medical assistance and attention. I thinks it's time for us to adopt another healthcare provider. Hearthy will be the perfect solution for that.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:13:29 PM

how much have you guys raised during presale and is there any public access to verify it?
They are not showing the amount raised in the Pre ICO, I don't know also why but I'm sure they have a reason for that. But the last update of GlueStack (CEO of Hearthy), they have 90 who are interested to invest to them. But that update is almost a week ago. I don't know the latest update of the Pre ICO.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:23:42 PM

what will be the difference of this digital health care to all those leading digital health care services in our country Philippines.?? may be this is one of the question customer will ask before they will acquire this digital service. if they want to be recognize by netezin., i think they should have an answer to this question. as of now, many digital health care system have different types of tactics to be recognize by everyone. i cannot wait how Hearty will try to be on top to provide unique digital healthcare system... tnx
I think you need to read the details and visit their website to know more about the project. By then, you can say the importance and appreciate the features of the app.  For more details, you can check here: https://hearthy.co/
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

Hearthy app is completely free. You just have to install their application and there are no any licenses to purchase. It will allow you to store and access your Personal Health Record (PHR) and only you have the authority to allow anyone to have access on your PHR.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

I hope for the success of the project and the application.
It's time to change the medical system. All medicine is paid. There will also be an opportunity to improve access to medical care, regardless of income.
yes you are absolutely right, me too i am hoping for the success of this project and i will continue supporting this til the end.
Yeah you are right that it is the time to change the existing system in accessing medical records into better one. The existing system has a lot of problems or complication that is why it needs to be improve.
We as a filipinos suffer also on poor medical assistance and attention. I thinks it's time for us to adopt another healthcare provider. Hearthy will be the perfect solution for that.
Yes your'e right and i know that hearty app is will a big boom here in philippines cause we dont have that much facilities here
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:39:20 PM

I have question. I already read in their blogs and whitepaper but I do not get the answer. Maybe this is basic question but I'm just a little bit curious. Why every project needs to have a phasing of ICO? Why they did not do it in a single phase of ICO and they will just set the duration more longer, 1-2 months I think. Just curious.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

I have question. I already read in their blogs and whitepaper but I do not get the answer. Maybe this is basic question but I'm just a little bit curious. Why every project needs to have a phasing of ICO? Why they did not do it in a single phase of ICO and they will just set the duration more longer, 1-2 months I think. Just curious.
If you are referring to the pre-ICO, they are doing it to gather initial funds for them to be able to sustain their expenses while running the marketing and advertisement of their program and to for the development of the apps.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:11:24 PM

Investors will only invest if they think that project is a worthy project. Having a positive feedback will make this project popular to investors and even in the member of this forum . Hearthy is trying to improve their application so that they can give us , customer a efficient application that we can use when it comes in checking and having our medical records.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: