Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:44:07 AM

with regards on the latest medium publication of hearthy, it is good to hear that hearty is going global and people are already talking about cryptocurrencies especially hearty project.

https://medium.com/@hearthy/funny-and-weird-things-when-going-ico-5e6f186ec537

So they will not just focus on Philippines and Mexico? that might change the whole health sector since as far as my knowledge is concern hearty is the only healthcare service that uses blockchain and good thing they will operate globally.

Our initial plan was to do so, but we are having a great response from the market, so other pilots in Europe may come first.
It is good to see that you guys are planning to expand the operation and to be honest that is good for the company, in order to introduce your service very well you choose a larger community.
Yes, it will be great that hearthy will expand their project  so that not only the Philippines and mexico will be help also the other country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:46:49 AM

Hearthy got four(4) positive reviews from different sites. Great to see that their marketing and efforts are paying off. This should keep up!

Know more about it on this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20
thank you for this news creepyjas. its nice to hear that hearthy is doing a great job.
And it adds to the confidence and courage that the hearthy continues to climb to the summit. To wait for the success of Hearhty is beneficial to our Filipinos.

Its true that it will benefit the Filipino people , but it will become success in medical industry if it become successful and if it launch in the market . Many patient and customer can use this application for their convenient and in saving time . Less effort and affordable price for all the patient who needs this application. Great work indeed.
Less hassle for them to go far away. In this kind of project it will be easier for them and there's a lot of time will be save.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:49:21 AM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
Hearty is a great platform for us who need immediate response in terms of medical problems.

An application that is very useful to our everyday lives especially to people who is sick and have an illness. Im sure they have more plan and development for the application to become efficient and can compete to market when it launch.

I think the developer make a demo app for them to know the feedback from the users so that they will enhance the system and make some adjustments if ever.
yeah i think before it will launch we need some demo first before the application will launch, we can update some adjustments from application.
The demo app has already released and there's I think you can give a suggestion to make them better the application.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:14:19 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :

the app seems to look very user friendly good job!
if you are only in health record keeping why does the app for patients have treatment button?
Hello, thats a good question, we need to create more services on top of the EHR to gain traction, other companies, and even Google had tried to create a EHR as services without gaining traction, cause patients needs services beyond keeping their health data, thats why we are creating an app with more services

So Google made one but to no avail? I haven't heard any EHR project made by Google but learning from their mistakes makes your endeavor incline to success. I do hope the app would be free from bugs and crashes by the time it will be launched.
We will try our best Smiley, but you know, bugs on mobile are like stars on the sky, limitless

It seems that this mobile application has it's best to be launched. Can't wait to try this app. Looks like this application can become as your online doctor. Smiley

Nice app very simple and easy to use, just 1 more thing... the language set up, it will help a lot of user can set their country and language. Though I know its still demo version, it almost works fine.
Wow! Brilliant front end features. Looks like user friendly. Really excited to try this app.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:17:21 AM

Anyone tried the Hearthy bot on telegram?
i just joined he telegram and there is no bot there.
Not yet is there any formal announcement already?
Not sure about the announcement but you can search it on telegram.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:21:37 AM

Lets all support and join the presale now. We need something like this in our health industry.
I'll do let's make this project as presentable as we can. We need this for our future.

Because of this application I can picture out the brighter future to our medical industry and system here in my country Philippines . I believe we can help us in improving our medical system . A big thanks for the people who makes this.
we need this kind of application here in the Philippines to help the patients to see they own medical records easily. Hopefully will release this soon
They release it soon here in the Philippines just wait patiently, developers are doing their best to improve the application so all of us benefit.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:25:32 AM

Anyone tried the Hearthy bot on telegram?
i just joined he telegram and there is no bot there.
Not yet is there any formal announcement already?
Not sure about the announcement but you can search it on telegram.

what bot do you mean? an AI that replies on telegram?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:28:35 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

the project in the philippines is posponed because they will prioritize europe.

well that's too bad, but if they just postponed it then it means there's still a chance for this application to be launched in Ph in some other time. Anyway Europe is a great nation, I'm sure this app will be put in a good use.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:37:13 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 03:48:43 AM by xanxus.kun

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.
I'm agree that it will help a lot of people who have disabilty and the senior citezen it is easy for them just one click they don't need to go to far clinic.

I heard that they postponed it in the Philippines and focuses in Europe instead. though Isn't it that for now the Hearthy will be focusing on putting control of medical record in the hands of patients/users alone, so they still need to have a proper consultation, please correct me if I'm wrong.

bryle10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:37:30 AM

Hearthy got four(4) positive reviews from different sites. Great to see that their marketing and efforts are paying off. This should keep up!

Know more about it on this link: https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20
thank you for this news creepyjas. its nice to hear that hearthy is doing a great job.
And it adds to the confidence and courage that the hearthy continues to climb to the summit. To wait for the success of Hearhty is beneficial to our Filipinos.

Its true that it will benefit the Filipino people , but it will become success in medical industry if it become successful and if it launch in the market . Many patient and customer can use this application for their convenient and in saving time . Less effort and affordable price for all the patient who needs this application. Great work indeed.
Less hassle for them to go far away. In this kind of project it will be easier for them and there's a lot of time will be save.
Patient can save more time by using this hearthy application they can easily check their medical records even at home less hassle and save more money.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:40:57 AM

Lets all support and join the presale now. We need something like this in our health industry.
I'll do let's make this project as presentable as we can. We need this for our future.

Because of this application I can picture out the brighter future to our medical industry and system here in my country Philippines . I believe we can help us in improving our medical system . A big thanks for the people who makes this.
we need this kind of application here in the Philippines to help the patients to see they own medical records easily. Hopefully will release this soon
They release it soon here in the Philippines just wait patiently, developers are doing their best to improve the application so all of us benefit.
i know that the developer will doing great to improve the hearthy so i see the improvement of this, i suggest we need to be quickly to release it to helps some of the hospital here in the Philippines

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:52:45 AM

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.
We don't know yet how much support it will get in 3rd world countries but i agree that hearty gives a better healthcare system than the others, just by seeing their demo app being easy to use Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
bryle10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:55:45 AM

i know that the developer will doing great to improve the hearthy so i see the improvement of this, i suggest we need to be quickly to release it to helps some of the hospital here in the Philippines
I read it earlier in this thread that hearthy postponed because they patronize the europe.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:55:58 AM

Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:05:40 AM

Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:21:32 AM

How much did the pre-sale go? The website has only links to whitepaper but it doesn't give information about the sales.

I'm also wondering about it. Try joining their Telegram group for more updates.
Does anyone who knows how much did the pre-sale go? Can you help us?

The Telegram group also has no updates regarding the presale. Hoping this would be addressed soon.
Me too, I want to know how much token was sold during the pre-sale. There will be an announcement pretty soon since they are quite active in telegram lately, maybe they are having a break since a lot of job has done during the pre-sale.

Most of the question on Telegram was about the development and possible investors. There are no information about thr pre-sale.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:33:00 AM

It is really quite saddening to hear that they will postpone Hearthy's launch on the Philippines. Nonetheless, Europe is a better option in my opinion since they can easily adapt the app and services faster there.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:37:45 AM

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
Is this true? That they will prioritize european country?. But im pretty sure they will resume their project in philippines im waiting for that to happen.

bryle10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:45:04 AM

I hope so too hearty launched early here in the Philippines many people need this project specially for those who can't afford the medical expenses.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

Is this true? That they will prioritize european country?. But im pretty sure they will resume their project in philippines im waiting for that to happen.

They might push the project in the Phililpines but not anytime soon though. They aim to prioritize European country as of now.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: