Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

I just wonder what if the government does not approve the project? Do you have backup for a solution? how do you get our government approved?

i don't see any rejection from the hearthy by the government..its help people a lot for a very quick consultation via mobile apps this is our needed  Cheesy
Indeed, This is project really promising. Hope that not only personal individual or government agency could try this but also the private sector (companies) and be part of their benefits so that they could also back track his/her history regarding health.

It can help and benefits all the people that need their service, but I guess for now they need a permits to our government before they enter and operate here in the Philippines . Im sure the government will see this application very useful to their people . Lets hope .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:57:02 AM

I still haven't heard anything on how things are going with the pre-sale. Yes, there are updates on blog and Telegram but it is always about new reviews and a not so major update. I'd like to hear more from this since the ico is drawing near.

Today is the last day of pre-sale. They will update us soon on how the pre-sale goes and its strategy in ico.

Hows the pre-sale ? Does they hit their target ?
When will be the first day of ICO in this project ?
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:00:14 AM

HUGE SCAM COIN!!! PLEASE STAY AWAY

https://imgur.com/a/MCgch

Screenshot of the conversation of their team member being prejudice.

Even more conversations where I asked their moderator and TEAM MEMBER (JUAN) who claims to be a physician a very very simple question about how to treat a patient with GERD.

https://imgur.com/a/YLzxA

He banned me and removed me from the group.

This is a HUGE scam. Please do not invest.

They have NO real doctors on their team. They are scammers and will take all your money WITHOUT a product.
Somebody is actually paying is guy to make a campaign against this project, look please at how old are the accounts and their messages, they are trusted users here. Please, juts ignore them. Hope the guy that is paying them stop this.BTW, the project is doing good, this is the proof. Smiley
We have reported them.

Haha well this is the first time I've heard this
GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:13:06 AM

Even more conversations where I asked their moderator and TEAM MEMBER (JUAN) who claims to be a physician a very very simple question about how to treat a patient with GERD.

They have NO real doctors on their team. They are scammers and will take all your money WITHOUT a product.
Somebody is actually paying is guy to make a campaign against this project, look please at how old are the accounts and their messages, they are trusted users here. Please, juts ignore them. Hope the guy that is paying them stop this.BTW, the project is doing good, this is the proof. Smiley
We have reported them.

You are absolutely right!

My conscious is paying me to not let scammers like you steal innocent peoples money.
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:16:57 AM

I'm just asking. besides your apps to be released. Do I have to wait? because I'm very impressed with hearthy apps so I'm thinking about the next steps you'll take. if you can rely on me, I will be more interested in you. more power hearthy  Smiley
The application will be release soon Im sure, also me I can't wait  how this application will succeed.
Me too if ever the application will release I will immediately use it and try it. Goodluck hearthy.
all of us waiting to launched this application, i want to introduce this ico to my family this will be a lot of health.
LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:27:42 AM

I'm just asking. besides your apps to be released. Do I have to wait? because I'm very impressed with hearthy apps so I'm thinking about the next steps you'll take. if you can rely on me, I will be more interested in you. more power hearthy  Smiley
The application will be release soon Im sure, also me I can't wait  how this application will succeed.
Me too if ever the application will release I will immediately use it and try it. Goodluck hearthy.
all of us waiting to launched this application, i want to introduce this ico to my family this will be a lot of health.

There will be no application... it's a SCAM
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:02:15 AM

Is your test version available on the Google play?

Its currently in beta version, i doubt that they will release a beta in google play, they will wait for the official version before launching it to google play. feel free to try the beta version in the website.

you're right, there's no way they will release a beta version in Google Play or even in App Store.
in website I think they should atleast let the interested users to download a beta version of their app so we can see how much progress they are taking in. I don't know if they can provide that but I know somewhere in my heart that someday that this project will be a success Smiley

precisely, or they should somehow allow the user to put some feedback about the app for the developers.

Nice idea, allowing user to leave a feedback or any comment they want to say about the apps of Hearthy. By giving a small part of the user to improve the system as well, both parties will benefits on some adjustment based on suggestion of the user. I know, there's a lot of people who has more idea that we need to entertain as well cause their see a different side of the project. What do you think?

actually its pretty common move for beta testers to add a rating/feedback option in the app for the users who tries their product, i wonder why Hearthy didn't put one though.
we can put our feedback here if we saw problems to the apps. but it will be great if they add one on the apps.
Indeed. It would be better if it has a menu button for customer feedback. It allows us to express our experience on using the hearthy app. By this option, it will also be  a help to the devs to determine the advantages and disadvantages of their application.
i think more on application release have a feedback or suggestion box , its better to have that to see want the application will add or what the application more better. is better to hear other suggestion.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:08:12 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

We have reported them.

I want to believe in you sir, for I am a supporter of Hearthy from the beginning , just please give me more reason to believe that this is a legit project. Make some updates and publication about what you really do , this will help me and all your supporters to feel salve.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:23:33 AM

Feedback should have after the demo and free trial launch. The importance of feedback is to determine where the application need more adjustment and improvement and some are for the devs to know where they done right.

There is no real project my friend.

They are scam artists. I asked their Medical Doctor the simplest question related to treating a patient and he banned me from his telegram group. Please stay away.

If you can post a formal affidavit here for us to believe you, post the medical questions you ask on the telegram group, and create a video explaining the scam. That would be helpful. I hope the rumors against you is not true. Anyway thanks for your time.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:52:23 AM

We have reported them.

Funny how low life people are getting paid to ruin an ICO thread. This GreenRivers guys is such an unprofessional person. I know that this is a black propaganda. A lot of campaign like this is going on like I remember a scenario like this was done to Polybius. Someone is paying low life people to post such scam acusations to an official ICO thread and these guys might probably like them. They just popped out of nowhere.. They can't even use real accounts to prove their claims.

Ignore them.
LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:57:35 AM

We have reported them.

Funny how low life people are getting paid to ruin an ICO thread. This GreenRivers guys is such an unprofessional person. I know that this is a black propaganda. A lot of campaign like this is going on like I remember a scenario like this was done to Polybius. Someone is paying low life people to post such scam acusations to an official ICO thread and these guys might probably like them. They just popped out of nowhere.. They can't even use real accounts to prove their claims.

Ignore them.

Why exactly would someone pay to ruin your ICO?
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:38:51 AM

How did you say it's a scam? Where did you get that information?  Can you give us the link.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:38:12 AM

just ignore him we cant afford to believe such accusations without any real proof. just continue what your doing and support hearthy.co more power!

rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

How did you say it's a scam? Where did you get that information?  Can you give us the link.

Ofcourse they cant provide a link. Just ignore all kids who wants to ruin this ICO. I actually support all medical related tokens but this is unfair if some companies play like this.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:52:08 AM

We have reported them.
Nothing to worry about, they need to show a lot of evidence to prove that this project is scam. And of course they need to go through all the evidence that you put on the page proving that this project is real. Grin

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:02:24 AM

We have reported them.

Ignore them.

Why exactly would someone pay to ruin your ICO?
Ooooppss! There are useless people who have lost to this thread. Children! Get out of my sight and don't ever go back here to my kingdom! More Werpa! Hearthy.CO Lodi!

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:08:53 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.

Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:13:55 AM

The team must do something about this campaign against them.  Undecided Its annoying to see some fake news on the thread. Reporters in our country is already enough...

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.
This is really a good news to the Philippines, but our government need to enhance our internet connection. Since Hearthy needs connection.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: