Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

I am a medical doctor.
I have experience in telemedicine.
I follow the medical thesis of medical residents in Paris, France about telemedicine

So, I'm very aware of limitations concerning the physical examination of the patients.

We never said that we will handle all the diseases in a teleconsultation. So please, read all the documentation that we wrote instead of inventing your own interpretations. It is not very efficient if you read 2 lines on a forum and you start making assumptions and asking questions that we already answered.

Of course that we won't hire medical professionals that don't speak the local language. How can you even ask that sort of question ? What would the point of doing something like that ?
Of course that we won't be able to handle problems of blood pressure if you don't know how to take it in the first place.
Of course that not all the situations can be handled by telemedicine
Our primary goal is that you have access to your medical records. It is not to say that we can solve all the diseases of the world.

Please, come to our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have other questions that are not clear enough after reading all the sources of information that we have putted online.

Very well said and explanation , Thank you for this , Spending time for us and the member of this forum to explain what really the main purpose of this ICO Hearty . I really appreciate it , I believe because of this it becomes more clearer to them the real purpose of Hearty.

i just ask what is included can be consulted in this apps all aspects of medical is here? like for pregnant and lame ect.
Well you can consult any there about your health,any kind of health problems

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:28:20 PM

I am a medical doctor.
I have experience in telemedicine.
I follow the medical thesis of medical residents in Paris, France about telemedicine

So, I'm very aware of limitations concerning the physical examination of the patients.

We never said that we will handle all the diseases in a teleconsultation. So please, read all the documentation that we wrote instead of inventing your own interpretations. It is not very efficient if you read 2 lines on a forum and you start making assumptions and asking questions that we already answered.

Of course that we won't hire medical professionals that don't speak the local language. How can you even ask that sort of question ? What would the point of doing something like that ?
Of course that we won't be able to handle problems of blood pressure if you don't know how to take it in the first place.
Of course that not all the situations can be handled by telemedicine
Our primary goal is that you have access to your medical records. It is not to say that we can solve all the diseases of the world.

Please, come to our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have other questions that are not clear enough after reading all the sources of information that we have putted online.

Very well said and explanation , Thank you for this , Spending time for us and the member of this forum to explain what really the main purpose of this ICO Hearty . I really appreciate it , I believe because of this it becomes more clearer to them the real purpose of Hearty.

i just ask what is included can be consulted in this apps all aspects of medical is here? like for pregnant and lame ect.
Well you can consult any there about your health,any kind of health problems
Its more on the recording rather than medication of health problems. Consultation I think is for the evaluation of recorda you have but ofcourse, through hearthy app.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.
This is really a good news to the Philippines, but our government need to enhance our internet connection. Since Hearthy needs connection.
Yes, hearthy project need Good and stable connection, but for me i think its still working if you are data user. because its a app. i think its still work

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

They stated in their website that they come up and choose Philippines and Mexico because they think that this two country need an assistance when in it comes to their medical industry. Gladly Im from Philippines , Im expecting that it will help me and fellow Filipino to have an easier life when it comes to medical healthcare.
Yes we are lucky because we are one of the two countries they have chosen and it would be of great benefit to every citizen of the Philippines. And it will reach more areas without clinics and do not give too much attention from the government.
This is really a good news to the Philippines, but our government need to enhance our internet connection. Since Hearthy needs connection.
Yes, hearthy project need Good and stable connection, but for me i think its still working if you are data user. because its a app. i think its still work
definitely right, we need stable connection to work this application of hearthy. Any kind of what connection you have they stable because this is a application

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
yes i thik there will be a free trial for now lets wait for the update.
I hope before free trial come outs' for free demo should come's first, so we can update the system if there's have a bug.
They have already demo app check here on their website https://hearthy.co
thats great, they already have free trial to us, so i think this will be gives more information and to learn more about hearthy, we can experience how to use this.
well only the consumers can say of the free trial are good or not, but i think its Good for now, but they need some update of it.
you have a point, but if ever release this the priority of this project here in Philippines and also the mexico, so can used this to see your own medical records, all people here we can experience this hearthy

I doubt everyone can experience this kind of product. Correct me if I wrong but as far as I know this Hearthy will only avail in some of the private hospital here in the Philippines , it means this application need an approval first to the government before it release in the public hospital here in the Philippines . I hope government permit this application so that everyone can use this application .
I think the approval of the government is not necessarily needed when some hospitals will use it. Because whether they notify the government or not about it, they can still use this app. Because Hearthy will just connect the patient to the hospital to have an access to the files and information.

They will give services that is related to health and build a business to a country , of course it needs a permission coming from the government.
Also it gives job to the filipino people if it is launched in the philippines. Hearthy will possibly create more jobs and opportunity. I think that is one of the advantages of hearthy project. To give more jobs and to open up our minds of how important your health.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
GreenRivers

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:55:44 PM

SCAM PROJECT!

Please be careful investing! They will steal your money and run!

I have plenty of proof. Please message me privately and I will send!
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:58:14 PM

There will be no product.

This is a SCAM

I spoke to the "physician" (he's not a real physician) personally, I spoke to their admin ME personally, they have absolutely no experience in this field.

I will keep reporting them as a scam so they dont steal money from people.

Even Juan "The fake physicians" Linkedin page is all bullshit. It says he went to medical school for 10 years....
HealthSecurities

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:24:08 PM

Please investors - refer to this thread before you think about investing - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424332.new#new

Please be aware this project is a scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089073.0

A user spoke to their Administrator (another team member) on telegram and was ridiculed for his religion and asking too many questions.

I personally spoke to them after the user told me about this encounter (I only invest Healthcare ICOs), and went to their telegram page to ask them why their Administrator (team member) was ridiculing people for their religion - or banning others for asking difficult questions about their company.

I had the dishonor of speaking to their "Medical Doctor" - Juan. Juan claims to be a practicing physician with an MD. I have an MD myself, and I am a real Resident physician working in Chicago. I asked him a very very simple medical question - "What do you do if a 55 year old patient is complaining of heartburn, and PPIs are not working?" (Answer - you do an EGD to check for stomach cancer or ulcers)

A third year medical student could answer this question.

I asked Juan this question two times - he told me to go check his Linkedin for his credentials and REFUSED to answer the question, so I did. His Linkedin education and experience makes absolutely no sense. It says he has been in Medical School for over 10 years. It also claims he was in Taiwan and Spain getting an education at the same exact time. It is all bullshit.

I asked Juan the question one more time, and he banned me from their company telegram chat. Huge red flags start waving in my head. This was one of the most basic questions you can ask a medical doctor.

So I get a private message from the racist admin "Me". I simply asked him if I can speak to Juan on the public telegram group to determine if he is a real medical doctor. "Me" said if I send them my Linkedin account and showed where I worked, he would allow me to speak to Juan in the chat.

When I sent him all my information - he threatened to sue me for "Defamatory accusations". I welcomed the lawyers as there is nothing illegal about what I am doing. He was trying to use scare tactics to get me to stop calling out his scam company. I am not afraid of baseless accusations, and I will continue to fight for the people.

Please, do not invest in this SCAM company. Save your money and invest in companies that actually have an experienced healthcare team and one that does not show any prejudice or racism towards potential investors asking difficult questions.

I have proof of all the conversations and will be more than happy to share them with everyone.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:58:09 AM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
This kind of scenario are expected in every business because no one knows what might be arise during the process. But ofcourse Hearthy team and doing remedies about this matter.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:52:24 AM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
This kind of scenario are expected in every business because no one knows what might be arise during the process. But ofcourse Hearthy team and doing remedies about this matter.

There will be no project. I've seen enough of these scam ICOs to know. Plus the proof laid out by the earlier poster is enough to see they are scamming. Their medical doctor isn't even a doctor.
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:33:32 AM

There will be no project. I've seen enough of these scam ICOs to know. Plus the proof laid out by the earlier poster is enough to see they are scamming. Their medical doctor isn't even a doctor.

The team already give their final announcement, ive seen their telegram chat, and got some clear answers there.
LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:34:27 AM

The team already give their final announcement, ive seen their telegram chat, and got some clear answers there.

The team is not real. You're foolish for believing a word they say. The poster above even found out their doctor has no medical experience aka fake doctor.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:09:10 AM

Please investors - refer to this thread before you think about investing - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424332.new#new

Please be aware this project is a scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089073.0

A user spoke to their Administrator (another team member) on telegram and was ridiculed for his religion and asking too many questions.

I personally spoke to them after the user told me about this encounter (I only invest Healthcare ICOs), and went to their telegram page to ask them why their Administrator (team member) was ridiculing people for their religion - or banning others for asking difficult questions about their company.

I had the dishonor of speaking to their "Medical Doctor" - Juan. Juan claims to be a practicing physician with an MD. I have an MD myself, and I am a real Resident physician working in Chicago. I asked him a very very simple medical question - "What do you do if a 55 year old patient is complaining of heartburn, and PPIs are not working?" (Answer - you do an EGD to check for stomach cancer or ulcers)

I asked Juan this question two times - he told me to go check his Linkedin for his credentials and REFUSED to answer the question, so I did. His Linkedin education and experience makes absolutely no sense. It says he has been in Medical School for over 10 years. It also claims he was in Taiwan and Spain getting an education at the same exact time. It is all bullshit.

I asked Juan the question one more time, and he banned me from their company telegram chat. Huge red flags start waving in my head. This was one of the most basic questions you can ask a medical doctor.

So I get a private message from the racist admin "Me". I simply asked him if I can speak to Juan on the public telegram group to determine if he is a real medical doctor. "Me" said if I send them my Linkedin account and showed where I worked, he would allow me to speak to Juan in the chat.

When I sent him all my information - he threatened to sue me for "Defamatory accusations". I welcomed the lawyers as there is nothing illegal about what I am doing. He was trying to use scare tactics to get me to stop calling out his scam company. I am not afraid of baseless accusations, and I will continue to fight for the people.

Please, do not invest in this SCAM company. Save your money and invest in companies that actually have an experienced healthcare team and one that does not show any prejudice or racism towards potential investors asking difficult questions.

I have proof of all the conversations and will be more than happy to share them with everyone.

Can you please stop what you are doing? There is no scam, I have searched the names of the people involved in Hearthy and they are all professional in Health industry. If there is a group of people who are paying you for doing this, please say to them that they are showing unprofessionalism. Those people are just afraid of Hearthy because they know that it will easily enter the market.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

SCAM PROJECT!

Please be careful investing! They will steal your money and run!

I have plenty of proof. Please message me privately and I will send!
Bashers are always expected in every business, it always have. I don't know why they need to do those things, maybe someone is paying them to do it. The devs of Hearthy are already made statements regarding to this "SCAM" thing. So stop making some non sense comment here, you are just ruining the growth of Hearthy in the market.
HealthSecurities

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:27:54 AM

Can you please stop what you are doing? There is no scam, I have searched the names of the people involved in Hearthy and they are all professional in Health industry. If there is a group of people who are paying you for doing this, please say to them that they are showing unprofessionalism. Those people are just afraid of Hearthy because they know that it will easily enter the market.

Sure, I will stop, but not until I get to speak with Juan publicly in their telegram chat and he answers simple medical questions for me. No one is paying me, I won't let others pay into this scam though.
HealthSecurities

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:33:57 AM

I also found the other scam coin too - Boosteroid. Will be posting in their a lot.

Do you know how I know all the people accusing me of "paying" are involved in both Boosteroid and Hearthy?

Go through their post history and you'll see, those are the ONLY two ICOs they have been promoting since their accounts have been active?

I won't let people get SCAMMED by boosteroid either.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:01 AM

Hoping for the success of this ICO! Digital records of medical data seems promising especially on 3rd world countries and highly populated countries.
YES! I think this is also the first and only app for health tracker in the Philippines. A promising app and very excited on the launch.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:08:29 AM

Hey, can you share those updates you've gathered from their Telegram chat? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:51:18 AM

Dont get fooled by trolls, kindly email the team at

support@hearthy.co

Currently the whitelist is closed. Just email them directly for more info.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:04:48 AM

I also found the other scam coin too - Boosteroid. Will be posting in their a lot.

Do you know how I know all the people accusing me of "paying" are involved in both Boosteroid and Hearthy?

Go through their post history and you'll see, those are the ONLY two ICOs they have been promoting since their accounts have been active?

I won't let people get SCAMMED by boosteroid either.
Oh really? I see that you are desperate to make those ICOs fall down. I noticed the accounts GreenRivers, HeliPilot23, LoveInThisCryptoClub and HealthSecurities, those are newbies only. So it is obvious that those accounts are newly created for the purpose to destroy and ruin the name of Hearthy and Boosteroid. I am also thinking that the owner of those accounts are the same. So for you (owner of the accounts), good luck for your non sense criticism.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: