Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:57:31 AM

I saw someone posting to other thread that this project is scam. But upon my reading, the concept of Hearthy will help many people in checking their medical record and also they give convenience to people. So why did they call this a scam? Since the developer also gives an update on what's happening to this project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:58:50 AM

After closing the Whitelist program, I've read on the telegram channel that only Whitelist participants can buy tokens during the Pre-sale but the team are deciding to open up the form again because they receive request from potential investors that like to participate in the Pre-sale. can anyone confirm this if they will open the form again?

Is it true ? I guess if they do open the form again it will have a big impact to the ICO , especially to some investors who first invest to this kind of project. I wonder what will be the impact of it and what will be the reaction of investors to this move if Hearthy do open the form again.
Yes the whitelist is closed as of yesterday but since they are receiving some petitions they are considering to open it again though i believe they are into talks as of now. i hope they can open it so that more investors can participate Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:10:37 AM

I saw someone posting to other thread that this project is scam. But upon my reading, the concept of Hearthy will help many people in checking their medical record and also they give convenience to people. So why did they call this a scam? Since the developer also gives an update on what's happening to this project.
Don't mind them, one of their team member already shown his diploma and thesis which is featured in amazon and that's not a joke. everything in this project is legit and the team behind are composed of professionals.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:10:55 AM

There will be no product.

This is a SCAM

I spoke to the "physician" (he's not a real physician) personally, I spoke to their admin ME personally, they have absolutely no experience in this field.

I will keep reporting them as a scam so they dont steal money from people.

Even Juan "The fake physicians" Linkedin page is all bullshit. It says he went to medical school for 10 years....

first of all, why is the rant coming from a jr.member account?
that is not reliable. from when did you start in this forum?

second, why is your name like that? healthsecurities?
why are you relating to it to hearthy if you are real?
by the way you didnt read well about hearthy project and product.

well, play it well, heathy has the grouds to sue you. not well played brother.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:12:20 AM

Don't mind them, one of their team member already shown his diploma and thesis which is featured in amazon and that's not a joke. everything in this project is legit and the team behind are composed of professionals.

well thanks for the trust. me too is a holder of this token.

what else we expect if tje project is booming? haters.

haters gonna hate.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:15:54 AM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless

there is nothing to worry about.
you have already posted your credentials. i think those are just extortioners.

the number of extortion cases rises. it is not only hearty, there attact a lot of project and extort money from developers.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:27:28 AM

It's great that there will be less reasons to go to hospitals. Another plus is that we can watch our medical files whenever we want. I wait for ISO
And I have 2 questions. How confidential will the patients records be? Do you have experience in launching similar projects?

The CEO has an 11 year experience in developing digital products and their team is composed of a surgeon, entrepreneur and a medical doctor. With their credentials I do believe they know what they are doing. With regards to the confidentiality of the records I think they would implement 2FA as a basic security and they might update us regarding this soon.

Our medical records are highly private and sensitive. That is why Doctors and Nurses should not disclose our PHR to anyone without our permission. Hearthy app is very useful not only for safekeeping our records but also for securing it. But I do not know what program or process they use to ensure our privacy. But according to them, no one can access our PHR without our permission.
Good to know that access on patient's record will notify them first, it's very confidential especially we are talking on people's life here Smiley

Yes. That is according to their Medical ethics to keep our medical records confidential.
jonland22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:54:18 AM

What rewards in particular hearty will give to those patients that will share their data ? anyone? i'm a little bit curious regarding this since it was stated on their website.
Yes, Hearthy incentivizes users to add data to their medical records in exchange on tokens they can later use in medical services. medical organizations pays the user to access their data, buying tokens.
Great idea, you don't just help your patients regarding their health issues but you guys are giving them some free coins and that is totally generous of you guys, no wonder some people are trying to take you down.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

haters gonna hate.
Yes you're right. Maybe they saw that many people believe in the concept of Hearthy and waiting for the upcoming updates of this ICO, that's why they are trying to destroy it.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:17:19 AM

haters gonna hate.
Yes you're right. Maybe they saw that many people believe in the concept of Hearthy and waiting for the upcoming updates of this ICO, that's why they are trying to destroy it.
I hope they can punish that illegitimate dude who tries to ruin this ICO,  he is a kid out of wedlock doesn't loved by parents and that's why he tries to destroy everything Cheesy

jonland22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:20:33 AM

It's great that there will be less reasons to go to hospitals. Another plus is that we can watch our medical files whenever we want. I wait for ISO
And I have 2 questions. How confidential will the patients records be? Do you have experience in launching similar projects?

The CEO has an 11 year experience in developing digital products and their team is composed of a surgeon, entrepreneur and a medical doctor. With their credentials I do believe they know what they are doing. With regards to the confidentiality of the records I think they would implement 2FA as a basic security and they might update us regarding this soon.

Our medical records are highly private and sensitive. That is why Doctors and Nurses should not disclose our PHR to anyone without our permission. Hearthy app is very useful not only for safekeeping our records but also for securing it. But I do not know what program or process they use to ensure our privacy. But according to them, no one can access our PHR without our permission.
Good to know that access on patient's record will notify them first, it's very confidential especially we are talking on people's life here Smiley

Yes. That is according to their Medical ethics to keep our medical records confidential.
I found out that they will give an incentive to those patients that will allow their data to be used for research and surprisingly it is their own token.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:32:38 AM

haters gonna hate.
I hope they can punish that illegitimate dude who tries to ruin this ICO,  he is a kid out of wedlock doesn't loved by parents and that's why he tries to destroy everything Cheesy
Let the right people punish this kind of person whose intention is to destroy a certain ICO.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:52:36 AM

What rewards in particular hearty will give to those patients that will share their data ? anyone? i'm a little bit curious regarding this since it was stated on their website.
Yes, Hearthy incentivizes users to add data to their medical records in exchange on tokens they can later use in medical services. medical organizations pays the user to access their data, buying tokens.
Great idea, you don't just help your patients regarding their health issues but you guys are giving them some free coins and that is totally generous of you guys, no wonder some people are trying to take you down.

That is a great idea of Hearthy. Because it will encourage those patients to share their PHR to medical services who wants to have access. This will help our health sector to study more about prevention or cure specially when it is a rare disease.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:10:57 AM

this project looks interesting and has a great progress

Indeed and this project offers an easy access to healthcare system that will make a big changes in the future. please take time to read their whitepaper for more details about Hearthy Wink
Yes that's right, this project make a big changes in the healthcare industry. I hope this kind of project will success soon to help more people.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:15:38 AM

Indeed and this project offers an easy access to healthcare system that will make a big changes in the future. please take time to read their whitepaper for more details about Hearthy Wink
Yes that's right, this project make a big changes in the healthcare industry. I hope this kind of project will success soon to help more people.
the concept of hearthy is to make easily the healthcare providers, and also the application of hearthy will give a lot of benefits for ever patient that they have.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:36:15 AM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
good job devs! not matter what happened we will continue supporting hearthy,
that's right we will support hearthy no matter what happend because this kind of project will help lots of people in the future.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:37:52 AM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless

there is nothing to worry about.
you have already posted your credentials. i think those are just extortioners.

the number of extortion cases rises. it is not only hearty, there attact a lot of project and extort money from developers.

Now, here's some of the solid proof that Hearthy is not a scam. There's lot more. Try to research first before accusing.

Thanks for the initiative Dr. Juanses
NoG-NoG

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:49:43 AM

the concept of hearthy is to make easily the healthcare providers, and also the application of hearthy will give a lot of benefits for ever patient that they have.
One of the goals of hearthy is to make things easier so they provide an application to easily check the medical records even you are at home thats the big things we need in the near future.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

haters gonna hate.
Let the right people punish this kind of person whose intention is to destroy a certain ICO.
Maybe they see the potential of hearhty that's why they try to destroy it. no matter what happen i always support hearthy because i see the potential of this project.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:24:29 AM

One of the goals of hearthy is to make things easier so they provide an application to easily check the medical records even you are at home thats the big things we need in the near future.
I hope this ICO will be success soon because many people need this project specially for those people who can't afford to check their medical records.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: