Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:18:49 PM

I just ask when the exact end of ico of hearthy?
Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.

Hi Sir, since you have mentioned about coin issuing, I just wanna ask in what exchange do you plan to put your coin. Just curious.
I'm curious as well especially most of my friends already asking me where exchange they will list their token since most of them might end up investing soon Smiley
We are in talks right now, but as soon as the ICO approaches we will have more news about that. Normally they dont fully agree until the end of the ICO, as they need to see your marketcap before accepting you.

I think it is because of the ICO craze and lot of coins are created that's why the exchanges are now choosy on selecting coins on their platform but I know that your team is doing their best to get listed on different exchanges.
im sure that hearthy will be listed to those big exchanges no doubt about that lets just wait like the devs says and continue supporting hearthy.
yes ofcourse hearthy is doing well it will be listed on major exchanges im possitive about that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dynamist

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
Unsolde token will be burned after few week. I see someone discuss this in their chat channel. This ico raise not too much so i think it worth to invest here.

Hello, after ICO all unsold tokens will be burnt. We dont really care if the marketcap is not so high at the begginning, as soon as we sign the first contract the coin will sure gain in value.
Thanks for your confirmation Sir. I can't wait in that day to happen, I am sure that many of your investors will become satisfied if you already sign your contract and the value of token will pump.
good to hear that sir, thats the advantage of burning principle the token will be sure to raised its value.

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

I saw someone posting to other thread that this project is scam. But upon my reading, the concept of Hearthy will help many people in checking their medical record and also they give convenience to people. So why did they call this a scam? Since the developer also gives an update on what's happening to this project.

Just ignore them, they're just trying to discredit Hearthy, i bet someone paid them to do such things.
yes his right just ignore him since he cant provide any real proof.

and on the other hand, devs uploaded his diploma as a proof and even showed his MD thesis published as a book by amazon.
correct! showing his diploma and thesis means that hearty is not scam and Dr. juanses is really a physician.
actually I think they didn't have to bother, they can just ignore the guy but they still showed some proof, i guess this shows how serious they are about Hearthy and doesn't want its name getting tainted.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Dynamist

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:31:57 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
yeah me too! the apps would help a lot of people, by using this they can access their records or consult to a physician thats very convenient.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.

Hi Sir, since you have mentioned about coin issuing, I just wanna ask in what exchange do you plan to put your coin. Just curious.
I'm curious as well especially most of my friends already asking me where exchange they will list their token since most of them might end up investing soon Smiley
We are in talks right now, but as soon as the ICO approaches we will have more news about that. Normally they dont fully agree until the end of the ICO, as they need to see your marketcap before accepting you.

I think it is because of the ICO craze and lot of coins are created that's why the exchanges are now choosy on selecting coins on their platform but I know that your team is doing their best to get listed on different exchanges.
im sure that hearthy will be listed to those big exchanges no doubt about that lets just wait like the devs says and continue supporting hearthy.
yes ofcourse hearthy is doing well it will be listed on major exchanges im possitive about that.
i think that we all believe that since we share the same goal, lets just wait for the result of the ICO.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:34:36 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 07:03:07 PM by xanxus.kun

the dev said that Hearthy will be listed in 2 mid-level exchanges, Both are mid-level, not the best, not the worst. Though like you said it can be listed into those big exchanges.

chillcott

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

the dev said that Hearthy will be listed in 2 mid-level exchanges, Both are mid-level, not the best, not the worst. Though it like you said it can be listed into those big exchanges.
yes i believe that too. hearthy has the potential to be listed into major exchanges someday hearthy is a long term token, i think the developer wont stop if hearthy will be listed into those mid-level exchanges.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:06:39 PM

I saw someone posting to other thread that this project is scam. But upon my reading, the concept of Hearthy will help many people in checking their medical record and also they give convenience to people. So why did they call this a scam? Since the developer also gives an update on what's happening to this project.

Just ignore them, they're just trying to discredit Hearthy, i bet someone paid them to do such things.

and on the other hand, devs uploaded his diploma as a proof and even showed his MD thesis published as a book by amazon.
correct! showing his diploma and thesis means that hearty is not scam and Dr. juanses is really a physician.
actually I think they didn't have to bother, they can just ignore the guy but they still showed some proof, i guess this shows how serious they are about Hearthy and doesn't want its name getting tainted.
I like how they handled the situation, not only that they proved them wrong but they're making them pay as well, pursuing legal action against the guy.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

i think that we all believe that since we share the same goal, lets just wait for the result of the ICO.
We expect more positive result on Hearthy ICO, keeping the good aura on each and everyone. We want to see also the fruit of the good effort and hardwork of all the participant of Hearthy.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:44:20 PM

the dev said that Hearthy will be listed in 2 mid-level exchanges, Both are mid-level, not the best, not the worst. Though like you said it can be listed into those big exchanges.
Not the best and not the worst? For my own understanding it point in two factor which is negative and positive. Negative because it's not on top of the list, maybe because it's new method of medical issue to a lot of people. Positive, because Hearthy goes on a hard time but never give up and continue to pursue their mission as well which is needed on a newly companies. Just my own opinion, hoping no one get feel upset, annoyed, or resentful.
murgut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:05 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 11:09:08 PM by murgut

there is rookie account that puts some accusation of a scam project for this thread..is the project dead or is it still kicking?
reference is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2437924.0

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:13:00 PM

I like how they handled the situation, not only that they proved them wrong but they're making them pay as well, pursuing legal action against the guy.
Good thing I ask and gather information before believing the rumors about Hearthy. Now, I don't have any hesitation in following this ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
murgut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:16:21 PM

from time to time there are some haters that put random scam accusations on projects only to discredit them..if the project is legit it should be ok on every audit that the community puts on them

olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Would like to see the future plans of this project, very professional and interesting concept
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:37:04 AM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless
Good to see this statement of one of the CEO of Hearthy. This will prove those wrong accusations. I hope their investors will never doubt of their investment.
This proves that Hearty is a legit and trusted company. I think the investors will have no doubt investing beacuse it's worth it. Hearthy will always provide quality healthcare for those who avail their services and their application.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:53:42 AM

Good thing I ask and gather information before believing the rumors about Hearthy. Now, I don't have any hesitation in following this ICO.
from now on, I will be focusing on the steps of hearthy about their plan to provide quality healthcare services. Knowing that many people will benefit on the hearthy application they are making.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:07:12 AM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
good job devs! not matter what happened we will continue supporting hearthy,
that a very good way of saying that hearty is real... good job hearty..

Nicely done, keep up the good work, this is what you get for creating nonsense turmoil, serves you right!
Don't mind the troll just give your best to support this ico and continue participate hearty will success soon.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:52:10 AM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless
Good to see this statement of one of the CEO of Hearthy. This will prove those wrong accusations. I hope their investors will never doubt of their investment.
This proves that Hearty is a legit and trusted company. I think the investors will have no doubt investing beacuse it's worth it. Hearthy will always provide quality healthcare for those who avail their services and their application.
this is the proof that smack of the face of that troll, this will be the proof that hearty is a legit don't mind that spreading fake news, just mind this hearty ico.
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

Planning to open the presale again just in case a good amount of interested participants reached? That will be great.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
garpaxdorf

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:54:39 AM

wow,
ya when you need to cross that line (healthcare, people and stuff) people will asking ur legitimization etc
cant be anonym afterall
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: