Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23521 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:16:08 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
Yes. One of the advantage of this application you can use it even at home you don't need go to the hospital to check your medical records.
The hearthy apps gives convenient to the user of it, that's why we want to success this kind of project. And it also have a cheap price.
By using this application you can save more time and money you can easily check your medical records.i hope this project will success soon.
a lot of people here is excited for the launching of hearthy, so we need to do is to support the devs and also this project to become successful soon. Everyone they need this application of hearthy to check daily their own medical records
Nowadays people are so busy to what they doing, many of them due to being busy they forgot to check up for their health so this application is very very big help to us.
It so hard to people to go to hospital because they are busy but with the hearthy it will easy for us now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

I saw someone posting to other thread that this project is scam. But upon my reading, the concept of Hearthy will help many people in checking their medical record and also they give convenience to people. So why did they call this a scam? Since the developer also gives an update on what's happening to this project.

Just ignore them, they're just trying to discredit Hearthy, i bet someone paid them to do such things.
yes his right just ignore him since he cant provide any real proof.

and on the other hand, devs uploaded his diploma as a proof and even showed his MD thesis published as a book by amazon.
correct! showing his diploma and thesis means that hearty is not scam and Dr. juanses is really a physician.
actually I think they didn't have to bother, they can just ignore the guy but they still showed some proof, i guess this shows how serious they are about Hearthy and doesn't want its name getting tainted.
I like how they handled the situation, not only that they proved them wrong but they're making them pay as well, pursuing legal action against the guy.
Good thing I ask and gather information before believing the rumors about Hearthy. Now, I don't have any hesitation in following this ICO.
from now on, I will be focusing on the steps of hearthy about their plan to provide quality healthcare services. Knowing that many people will benefit on the hearthy application they are making.
Keep supporting hearthy because there's nothing wrong about the application besides it will help a lot of people.
We should keep believing hearthy because they doing their best for this project.
Not only that, the team have a good intentions to all people who will be using the application. They love to help people that's why they are doing all their best to provide a good service.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:00:13 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
Yes. One of the advantage of this application you can use it even at home you don't need go to the hospital to check your medical records.
The hearthy apps gives convenient to the user of it, that's why we want to success this kind of project. And it also have a cheap price.
By using this application you can save more time and money you can easily check your medical records.i hope this project will success soon.
a lot of people here is excited for the launching of hearthy, so we need to do is to support the devs and also this project to become successful soon. Everyone they need this application of hearthy to check daily their own medical records
Nowadays people are so busy to what they doing, many of them due to being busy they forgot to check up for their health so this application is very very big help to us.
It so hard to people to go to hospital because they are busy but with the hearthy it will easy for us now.
you can check it whenever you want, just the application you can see your own medical records. Hearthy is the answer to those who have no time for check up

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:45:04 PM

Hearthy's ICO rating based on article from sites that can show you legal reviews and stats on your (return of investments) and many more.

https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20

Read and learn. Know your ICO.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:46:56 AM

you can check it whenever you want, just the application you can see your own medical records. Hearthy is the answer to those who have no time for check up
Hearthy is an application wherein the developer and the team are concern about the health of the people. They have the heart to help people especially those hardworking people who forgot to check their heallth. By this application those busy person can check and monitor their personal record just by clicking and browsing the application.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:52:03 AM

Planning to open the presale again just in case a good amount of interested participants reached? That will be great.
well... having a presale again is a great idea..  but as much as user is concern... they should give a proper solution and explanation why they should have a 2nd/ another stage of pre selling.
Hello, the problem is that we didnt reach our max cap, and in just 1 day about 15 people asked to join, our ICO is not creating much hype, so many people is getting aware of the project these days. So, after talking with almost all actual investors we will (most surely) open a new presale phase, with less bonus, so our first supporters have the biggest bonus.

is there no report from the previous ico? even your presale has a maxcap? why?

Hello, we are still on contribution period, as ETH is skyrocketing some funds are having a delay, we will update all next week.

in this case, its better to report first and be transparent on pre sale because this is the only project having trouble in terms of transparency.

how will investors trust this project when you are lame in reporting.

are the funds collected in pre sale is locked?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:00:50 AM

Planning to open the presale again just in case a good amount of interested participants reached? That will be great.
well... having a presale again is a great idea..  but as much as user is concern... they should give a proper solution and explanation why they should have a 2nd/ another stage of pre selling.
Hello, the problem is that we didnt reach our max cap, and in just 1 day about 15 people asked to join, our ICO is not creating much hype, so many people is getting aware of the project these days. So, after talking with almost all actual investors we will (most surely) open a new presale phase, with less bonus, so our first supporters have the biggest bonus.

Hello, we are still on contribution period, as ETH is skyrocketing some funds are having a delay, we will update all next week.
Yes please, We are waiting until next week for your updates and transfarency. No more promise Sir, We are happy for just doing are job both parties. Ty

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:12:53 AM

in this case, its better to report first and be transparent on pre sale because this is the only project having trouble in terms of transparency.

I agree with you, Being transparent is very important on both sides. In your updates we will base on whether this project is going well and what's going on, I hope you understand and please give us importance.

akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:10:46 AM

that is true. transparency is the key in gaining investors trust. what is the exact date of the second pre sale?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

Hearthy's ICO rating based on article from sites that can show you legal reviews and stats on your (return of investments) and many more.

these are legit reviews on heathy. thanks for the link

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:54:39 AM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless
Good to see this statement of one of the CEO of Hearthy. This will prove those wrong accusations. I hope their investors will never doubt of their investment.
This proves that Hearty is a legit and trusted company. I think the investors will have no doubt investing beacuse it's worth it. Hearthy will always provide quality healthcare for those who avail their services and their application.
this is the proof that smack of the face of that troll, this will be the proof that hearty is a legit don't mind that spreading fake news, just mind this hearty ico.
Its so Funny that THE GUY labeled and name some members as scammers not knowing we are supporters.
 Some even invested their time  and money for this project. He dont know what he is talking about.
The best way is to ignore those guys who are posting bad about the hearthy. He didn't even read the whote paper besides the people behind this project are investing their time and money so there's no reason this project is scam or fake.
yes better to ignore about it, he's even more about making stories/lie's if we always notice him, this troll want to be famous.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:03:35 AM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless
Good to see this statement of one of the CEO of Hearthy. This will prove those wrong accusations. I hope their investors will never doubt of their investment.
This proves that Hearty is a legit and trusted company. I think the investors will have no doubt investing beacuse it's worth it. Hearthy will always provide quality healthcare for those who avail their services and their application.
this is the proof that smack of the face of that troll, this will be the proof that hearty is a legit don't mind that spreading fake news, just mind this hearty ico.
Its so Funny that THE GUY labeled and name some members as scammers not knowing we are supporters.
 Some even invested their time  and money for this project. He dont know what he is talking about.
The best way is to ignore those guys who are posting bad about the hearthy. He didn't even read the whote paper besides the people behind this project are investing their time and money so there's no reason this project is scam or fake.
I hope that they will stop destroying the hearthy because this project might help a lot of people.

Do not just be affected by someone. Just keep on ico of hearthy here we are ready to support so that person can not overthrow this project. more power hearthy do the right thing. Not only do investors think hearthy is because they have no proof.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

I just read the article, the ICO we are supporting just got 7/10 rating and take note the rating website that give them that score has only 8/10 highest rating given to an ICO so far which is a very good news for hearty Smiley
keep believing everyone  Wink

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:34:27 AM

ok i will read this one to learn more about hearty, this articles can show a good information thank you for sharing this one.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:51:25 AM

Yeah. thanks for this one i will read this article soon so i can be updated for what happen in this ICO.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:05:39 PM

Yeah. thanks for this one i will read this article soon so i can be updated for what happen in this ICO.
well thanks for the link you given to us, me also i will read this to get some information and to learned more about hearthy

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

Here is my diploma

I hope that they will stop destroying the hearthy because this project might help a lot of people.
To see is to believe like they said for many situation like this. This is more convenient and the fastest way of responding all the issue that the Hearthy encounter right now. Hope all the wrong accusation will turn down and will disappear. Still counting and supporting the Hearthy Project
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:39:59 PM

well thanks for the link you given to us, me also i will read this to get some information and to learned more about hearthy

Based on the link above " Another rating website has given us a 7/10 score and we would like to highlight the fact the highest score that they have given to an ICO is 8/10 until now. Unlike Icobench, you have to pay to get the analysis of your ICO. We are very happy that Foxico did a correct analysis of how strong our team is. We have managed to put together a wide variety of backgrounds and we are confident and this is just the beginning. "

This is a strong foundation to do more! Go Hearthy!
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
This kind of scenario are expected in every business because no one knows what might be arise during the process. But ofcourse Hearthy team and doing remedies about this matter.

There will be no project. I've seen enough of these scam ICOs to know. Plus the proof laid out by the earlier poster is enough to see they are scamming. Their medical doctor isn't even a doctor.

The team already give their final announcement, ive seen their telegram chat, and got some clear answers there.
Im still hoping that hearthy will provide us some quite reasonable answers regarding their proposed project.  Regardless of this scam thing, they will have a reason and solution for this.
Hearthy team is doing their best to update all people who will follow their ICO. Being delay is not a big reason to judge a project that this is scam. Better wait for the team to explain and answers all the rumors about Hearthy. I still believe in this ICO.
Well yeah  just wait the update for hearthy maybe they have a big reason why its happens. lets support hearthy!!
just wait for the update of hearthy, i think they have some adjustment for this hearthy apps but after that i believe its completely done
Yup just wait for their update, i think it will much better, i feel it will succeed once it will launch Goodluck hearthy

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

I just ask when the exact end of ico of hearthy?
Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.

Hi Sir, since you have mentioned about coin issuing, I just wanna ask in what exchange do you plan to put your coin. Just curious.
I'm curious as well especially most of my friends already asking me where exchange they will list their token since most of them might end up investing soon Smiley
We are in talks right now, but as soon as the ICO approaches we will have more news about that. Normally they dont fully agree until the end of the ICO, as they need to see your marketcap before accepting you.

I think it is because of the ICO craze and lot of coins are created that's why the exchanges are now choosy on selecting coins on their platform but I know that your team is doing their best to get listed on different exchanges.
im sure that hearthy will be listed to those big exchanges no doubt about that lets just wait like the devs says and continue supporting hearthy.
Yes you haveva point, me either i think it will go on the top on exchanges, lets just support hearthy for their succeed Gooo hearthy

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: