Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23516 times)
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:08:00 AM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless
Good to see this statement of one of the CEO of Hearthy. This will prove those wrong accusations. I hope their investors will never doubt of their investment.
This proves that Hearty is a legit and trusted company. I think the investors will have no doubt investing beacuse it's worth it. Hearthy will always provide quality healthcare for those who avail their services and their application.
this is the proof that smack of the face of that troll, this will be the proof that hearty is a legit don't mind that spreading fake news, just mind this hearty ico.
Its so Funny that THE GUY labeled and name some members as scammers not knowing we are supporters.
 Some even invested their time  and money for this project. He dont know what he is talking about.
The best way is to ignore those guys who are posting bad about the hearthy. He didn't even read the whote paper besides the people behind this project are investing their time and money so there's no reason this project is scam or fake.
I hope that they will stop destroying the hearthy because this project might help a lot of people.
I'm sure that guy stopped interrupting the hearty because they have a real doctor and not fake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
midaslordes

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:13:41 AM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
This is best for all. Everyone would take a benefit on it. Actually, when I read and saw the app it really amaze me.
Everyone will have advantage in the hearthy. This application is good when it comes to health.
Yes. One of the advantage of this application you can use it even at home you don't need go to the hospital to check your medical records.
The hearthy apps gives convenient to the user of it, that's why we want to success this kind of project. And it also have a cheap price.
By using this application you can save more time and money you can easily check your medical records.i hope this project will success soon.
a lot of people here is excited for the launching of hearthy, so we need to do is to support the devs and also this project to become successful soon. Everyone they need this application of hearthy to check daily their own medical records
Nowadays people are so busy to what they doing, many of them due to being busy they forgot to check up for their health so this application is very very big help to us.
It so hard to people to go to hospital because they are busy but with the hearthy it will easy for us now.
Exactly,patient can save time and money to travel in hospital thanks hearty for a convenice service

midaslordes

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:35:45 AM

i've been following this thread for so long. is there any good news coming? how's the plan on europe pilot project? Gibraltar is a good country to start with is there any update on this?

Let's wait for the update i heard maybe nextweek.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:55:12 AM

Hearthy is an application who focus in holding and recording files that is related to our healthcare or issues. By the use of Hearthy , all the patient that will avail this application will guarantee an access to their own files.
yes thats right they have telemedicine too Smiley

And patients can manage on whom can access your files too. It is totally private, no one can access your Personal Health Record without your permission.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:47:13 AM

i've been following this thread for so long. is there any good news coming? how's the plan on europe pilot project? Gibraltar is a good country to start with is there any update on this?

Let's wait for the update i heard maybe nextweek.

I suggest you join the Telegram group. The updates are mostly available there. Also, discussion about the project are welcome in the group. Here is the link: @HearthyCo ; t.me/HearthyCo

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:54:57 AM

Nice title of the project and its very interesting.
Kinda unique project.
Hope it goes well guys.

More power for the dev team. God bless!  Wink

If you are an investors or if you know some investor try to tell them about the unique services that Hearthy can offer to their customer. I can guarantee to you that this is a worthy project to invest .
Right, try to be part of this project. It is fun and great when you know you are part of something that is worth to support. Read first their whitepaper for you to understand how this project will work.
yes! your money will be not in vain for this kind of project.
No one knows in the next few years Hearthy will become very popular in the health industry. It is very overwhelming if you know to yourself that you became a part of its success.
There is no doubt if the hearthy become very popular in the health industry because devs think how things make easier.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:06:42 AM

Wow! Updated website really impressed me a lot. Sooner or later for sure they still improving the website to make all convenient and attractable to everyone. You really did a good job Hearthy.
Unplugged

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:17:32 AM

For those who still wants to participate and invest in HearthyCo the CEO said: Please write us at support@hearthy.co for business inquiries. You can send emails regarding business matters to their address.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:42:58 AM

For those who still wants to participate and invest in HearthyCo the CEO said: Please write us at support@hearthy.co for business inquiries. You can send emails regarding business matters to their address.

How long is the average waiting time for the reply of the support team?
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:01:47 AM

Is there any ideas or clue what happening now in the ICO of Hearthy ?
Is there any new publication about they plan or improvement they do to their application ?
The update will be on thursday, yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. check on their telegram they are much more updated there since most of the time the devs are active in telegram.
try check also their website, they are active on updating about what happening on their project. maybe you can get some info .
yes the latest update of hearthy we will see the main website and to the telegram, i suggest join to the telegram for the latest update
If you want to join in telegram here's the link https://t.me/HearthyCo
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:10:20 AM

Is there any ideas or clue what happening now in the ICO of Hearthy ?
Is there any new publication about they plan or improvement they do to their application ?
The update will be on thursday, yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. check on their telegram they are much more updated there since most of the time the devs are active in telegram.
try check also their website, they are active on updating about what happening on their project. maybe you can get some info .
yes the latest update of hearthy we will see the main website and to the telegram, i suggest join to the telegram for the latest update
If you want to join in telegram here's the link https://t.me/HearthyCo
Thank you for the link sir. know i can be more updated in this project.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:13:07 AM

Wow! Updated website really impressed me a lot. Sooner or later for sure they still improving the website to make all convenient and attractable to everyone. You really did a good job Hearthy.

Yeah, its looks really good and i really like the design, though there are still areas for improvement but i'd rather see them focus on the application and improve the website after.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:35:56 AM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They keep ruining the hearthy because there's a lot of supporters. Keeping destroying the project without evidence is nonsense. Go hearthy.
Of course, they have a lot of negative comments on this project because of competition and envy. They will keep on throwing negative words just to make this project failed. Competition in the market is very high.
Negative comments in this project are very common that's the strategy of other company to destroy the project. ignore the word scam trust hearty and support we will see the outcome after ico
yeah, that's too common in the community these days especially there are competition among these ICOs which has some similarities with each other and that is the reason why they hire user to diss some threads.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Unplugged

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:05:47 AM

Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?
Yes, of course!If this is really a benefit to a lot of people and I see that someday it will reach my country why I can not support it now? On the other hand we have seen so many things that Hearthy Co can share with the people so I don't have great reason to change my heart for supporting Hearthy Co.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:33:29 AM

Yes, of course!If this is really a benefit to a lot of people and I see that someday it will reach my country why I can not support it now? On the other hand we have seen so many things that Hearthy Co can share with the people so I don't have great reason to change my heart for supporting Hearthy Co.
If hearty can still do what the does the company's objective from the beginning this is still a good investment, i rather look on how they operate and communicate to the people than where they actually render service.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Unplugged

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:37:29 AM

If hearty can still do what the does the company's objective from the beginning this is still a good investment, i rather look on how they operate and communicate to the people than where they actually render service.

It's good to see people still invests in ico that matters not just for the money and profit it offers.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:01:52 AM

How long is the average waiting time for the reply of the support team?

They do respond fast. Time zone can be an issue but they do have support both email and Telegram. I tried messaging them both Telegram and email.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:56:51 AM

anywhere is fine as long as the project push through because when the this application hits the market and and it clicks, for sure tons of medical industry will use it, so its still a win win situation for the investors.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: