Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23521 times)
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:19:19 AM

how will the token holders rewarded by buying tokens while the PHR is free? it is a utitlity token right?
Its very different, app users will get rewarded for sharing their medical data with researchers

will the users medical data be confidential when they share those information to the researchers?
Yes, indeed as Hearthy will not disclose any of the user's medical info and only the user will have full control of their data's restriction or permission to share.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:22:25 AM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
i feel you my friend lest just ignore them, lets continue our support to this project more power to hearthy
don't waste your time mate on that idiot trying to ruin this project. they know nothing but to talk and talk and talk.. just concentrate on what you think is right.. just continue to support hearty..Roll Eyes
the best thing you can do is to ignore those people who tries to ruin the project, lets not make a big deal out of it.
That's right  just ignore them. Let's keep supporting hearthy to help many people.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:35:36 AM

Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?
Yes, Hearthy has a huge potential and I am confident that they will sooner widen their coverage.
that's right hearthy have a huge potential. many people can help this kind of project in the future. I think many investors would like to invest in hearthy.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:37:32 AM

Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?
Yes, Hearthy has a huge potential and I am confident that they will sooner widen their coverage.
that's right hearthy have a huge potential. many people can help this kind of project in the future. I think many investors would like to invest in hearthy.
this will help a lot of people in the future. i think even they do not hit the target, as long as the app is being used by the people, this will continue to operate. and the for the roadmap, even philippines is not in the list of their operation, may be in the near future, they will think to build here also..

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

For those who still wants to participate and invest in HearthyCo the CEO said: Please write us at support@hearthy.co for business inquiries. You can send emails regarding business matters to their address.

How long is the average waiting time for the reply of the support team?
They will response to your query as soon as possible. Try to send your question using the new website of Hearthy.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:23:36 AM

For those who still wants to participate and invest in HearthyCo the CEO said: Please write us at support@hearthy.co for business inquiries. You can send emails regarding business matters to their address.

They will response to your query as soon as possible. Try to send your question using the new website of Hearthy.

They need enough time to answer all your query special if your question is about internal system/service matter. But if want a quick response, you are free to join on their telegram. Too many participants and developers who are willing to provide a clearer answer there.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

I believe that hearthy success will reach every country and for sure a lot of people will like the hearthy.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:41:11 AM

They need enough time to answer all your query special if your question is about internal system/service matter. But if want a quick response, you are free to join on their telegram. Too many participants and developers who are willing to provide a clearer answer there.
Just be patience, I am sure that they will response, we know that so many things they have to finish first.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:21:55 PM

Well, enough talk about that guy, we have fully identified him and our legal team will pursue legal actions against him. It's very sad that after 7 years as enterpreneur having founded 2 companies one still have blackmail attempts and this kind of things. If any user need additional information about the founders or the project, please ask for it, we will provide.

In other order of things Hearthy has been featured on Disruption HUB https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/

Regarding presale we already closed the whitelist, about 98 investors interested, most of them retail, and we plan to raise about 1,000-3,500 ETH on this stage. There are no private agreements and no whales on the presale, the maximum token amount reserved by a sole person is 150 ETH. The foundation and team tokens are vested from 3 to 24 months after ICO, so contributors shouldn’t be afraid of dumping on our token.

Next week we try to update github, whitepaper and close the agreement with our ICO partner ICOFUNDING.  

Great news above. It is really good to see that there will be no whales participating the pre-sale. 150 ETH by a single person will be a huge investment for both the investor and Hearthy.co it will really help a lot. By the way, what will happen to the unsold coins?
good job devs! not matter what happened we will continue supporting hearthy,
that a very good way of saying that hearty is real... good job hearty..

I hope everything will be settled now. The statement above is very clear. I admire the team for being professional even at this very huge accusations to them.
Well, what can you  say haters? All are ONLY black propaganda. They knew that this project will lead to their success.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:53:10 PM

According to the link https://disruptionhub.com/future-health-blockchain-trust/ from the previous message :

Could ‘bots on blockchain’ really be more trusted than doctors? Could blockchain hold the key to a whole new trusted and more equitable economy in health? These are important questions at a time when citizens and businesses are increasingly cognisant of the value of data and citizen rights with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into force in May 2018- and with increasing anxieties over the power of the tech giants.

Only the future will tell. This means a lot, who knows in the future in medical section. All things is possible by starting a positive vision for the future.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:05:45 AM

According to Juanses: "We are working hard to get some contracts with major players in the field. But as you may know, the health sector is highly regulated and complex so it takes some time but we are doing a lot of progress considering these constrains." We can expect more updates regarding their partnership with this Major players in the field of healthcare.

Is Mr Juanses give a hint or clue what company they plan and target to make a partnership ? I mean yes , we understand that they make more time in making partnership that can help this project in healthcare become successful . I hope they become successful in this matter, more partnership more help more funds for the improvement of their application .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:20:42 AM

Is there any ideas or clue what happening now in the ICO of Hearthy ?
Is there any new publication about they plan or improvement they do to their application ?
The update will be on thursday, yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. check on their telegram they are much more updated there since most of the time the devs are active in telegram.
Any news regarding how much they get so far? I read some messages in telegram but I haven't so far about that and yeah they were quite active in telegram and that's good for the investors they can assure that the money they put in this project will surely give them something in the future Smiley

Yeah , even me , I hope they make a publication or they will make an update to their website or here in this forum about the total funds collect as of the moment. Im a bit concern and curious about the happening of their ICO.
Please have patience with this, we are still collecting funds from the presale and negotiating with some partners. All is going fine, but slow, As soon as we got some news we will publish it, this project has been transparent in a way no many projects have been, but we are in negotiations for now, we cannot publish a clear amount  for now, some investors are passing KYC/AML and some others have delayed their participation as ETH/BTC is still skyrocketing, so, as soon as we got news we will publish them.

Pardon me sir , well if you said that its going fine then its enough . I will now wait for your publication and news about the project . I hope you become successful in making more partnership and improving the application of Hearthy . Good Luck further.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:24:03 AM

how will the token holders rewarded by buying tokens while the PHR is free? it is a utitlity token right?
Its very different, app users will get rewarded for sharing their medical data with researchers

will the users medical data be confidential when they share those information to the researchers?
Yes, indeed as Hearthy will not disclose any of the user's medical info and only the user will have full control of their data's restriction or permission to share.

As hearty will not provide the user's data unless he allows it, what are the security measures that hearty will be implementing to prevent unrestricted access to their data through hacking and other means?
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:46:07 AM

What could be the benefits of those people that will invest in HearthyCo since they won't directly benefit from your program? Is there any security or an annual profit sharing for the investors?
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

The CEO and the team are reallu working hard as of the moment. They are having different talks and invited in many events. A quick update for the upcoming events regarding Hearthy. Finally, if you are in Vigo (Spain) today, you can reach personally our CEO: Javier Blanco Thomas
http://circulo.gal/categorias/2a-edicion-fintech-el-futuro-del-dinero/

It looks like they plan to advertise their project globally. Those upcoming events will help Hearthy to become well-known in every corner of the world and I hope the CEO will have a good talks for them to be able to gain more investors and profit.
its look like they want to introduce this ico in every corner of the globe, yes your right. And i think is kind of event's or way well get the attention of more investors.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

Almost a week since I read the updates, so any good news on icofunding?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:43:27 PM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:49:09 PM

I'm afraid the update is still the same as last week. Maybe they are still talking with the possible big investors and they want to focus on that matter.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:53:41 PM

try to visit their website .. you can get an update about the icofunding of the project. but i heard that project is going on the right track..

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:11:30 PM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?
yes because not all patient has a token. hearty should have a option if you want to use money or token... but as long as the patient is fine and no problem in pay out... all is going well...
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: