Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23521 times)
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:54:56 AM

You guys should join this ICO instead - the company actually has real doctors.

HealthTRUST+

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2493390.0

I recommend it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:20:40 AM

HealthTRUST+

I recommend it
You know, you do not need to ruin a person or something to justify something. As you do, people see what your motives really are. Hearthy Co. has a good intention to help people and have long been proven. What is your problem? You do not have a friend?

Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:38:44 PM

Just asking if the team will reach the test net target by april on time... Huh

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:41:11 PM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?
yes because not all patient has a token. hearty should have a option if you want to use money or token... but as long as the patient is fine and no problem in pay out... all is going well...
Your idea was good they should put an option because we don't know if the patient has a token. It is better that there's a two ways to pay their service.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They keep ruining the hearthy because there's a lot of supporters. Keeping destroying the project without evidence is nonsense. Go hearthy.
Of course, they have a lot of negative comments on this project because of competition and envy. They will keep on throwing negative words just to make this project failed. Competition in the market is very high.
yeah you are right, there's so many negative comments to failed this project, but lets keep support hearthy to their success and i know someday it will succeed. Goodluck hearthy!
yes just support hearty dont mind them
Yup lets support hearthy trust the team  and lets wait their update

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?
yes because not all patient has a token. hearty should have a option if you want to use money or token... but as long as the patient is fine and no problem in pay out... all is going well...
Your idea was good they should put an option because we don't know if the patient has a token. It is better that there's a two ways to pay their service.
oh wow you have a point, thats a good idea, to improved hearthy lets continue supporting to hearthy, to their success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:29:56 AM

The patient can use fiat money for payment of service? I don't know that. I think only HER is acceptable but if you have read something like that, maybe that is true.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:54:07 AM

may be not less or discount but they will earn points when using token as mode of payment. with this, if they earn a lot of token they can use the token as a payment.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

Almost a week since I read the updates, so any good news on icofunding?
I'm afraid the update is still the same as last week. Maybe they are still talking with the possible big investors and they want to focus on that matter.
i think they are still finalizing on some work before they release a new update.. no need to worry, developer are on its way to make this project more meaning full and usable..
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:08:39 AM

may be not less or discount but they will earn points when using token as mode of payment. with this, if they earn a lot of token they can use the token as a payment.
I do not know how my grandmother will use the translation of tokens. She can not send sms. Everything should be so simple that everyone can do it.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

What are the move they do for them to make more investors.
Its a superficial marketing strategy. Because of positive comments and good features,people will really invest.
justlucky

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

no updates this time, but don't you think that the team are busy for something that will be a result of hearty good.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

no updates this time, but don't you think that the team are busy for something that will be a result of hearty good.
Just keep waiting guys, don't let anyone destroy the faith in your mind. Hearthy is just doing some major update especially the target place and strategy to be more effective as well. Be careful on some guys in this thread that keeping you inviting to join to other project. It's a strategy of some Health project company. Don't let your guard down specially in this time.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:41:22 PM

they will gain profit thru downloading the app, and some advertisement. the site that visit by people to DL the app are the one who will pay to hearty... correct me if im wrong. and also they will have a percentage on the check up and doctor fee for the consultation...Roll Eyes
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

HealthTRUST+

I recommend it

I just finish checking that link you provided earlier and I saw your thread and project as well. Too many newbie account and I"m not wondering why you need to this kind of dirty works. Please stop doing nonsense thing to this good project. Hearthy have a real expert doctor too.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:36:52 PM

HealthTRUST+

I recommend it
So now you are promoting a project in which the purpose and platform is same as Hearthy. Your moves are too obvious, I don't think so that investors will come to you. Goodluck
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:11 AM

HealthTRUST+

I recommend it
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my project go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Paktay ka diha!

-Bryan Mills

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:57:54 AM

That will be good idea for those who are not know how to use token I recommend that there's optional in paying.
I do not know how my grandmother will use the translation of tokens. She can not send sms. Everything should be so simple that everyone can do it.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

I'm afraid the update is still the same as last week. Maybe they are still talking with the possible big investors and they want to focus on that matter.

We need for wait a little bit more , Im sure the team doing their best just to make some partnership and make a plan on  how they can improve their application to attract more investors.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:54:54 AM

btw any update about presale ? how much funds raised ?
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: