Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

The project seems to be moving forward though it encountered some issues along the way. It took them a while to be back on track and it is fascinating to see an ico pushing no matter what. Hearthy all the way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:21:27 PM

ICO: 71,450,000 HER of 109,923,077

saw this information in the icotracker, Hearthy did really good i just don't know if the source is reliable. anyway, any news regarding the re-opening of the ico? i haven't had the chance to join their telegram.

well it seems like there are still no update in re-opening of the pre-sale, for now let's be patient and wait, I'm sure they're doing what they can, though i suggest that you join their telegram channel so that you'll be updated.
I don't think that they will re-open the presale as it will be a BS move for those who participated the real presale. Instead of launching another presale, why not add more discount in the official ICO?

They did reopen but the bonuses are different from the ones who really filled up the whitelist first. It is not a bad move either because it provided them the investment they need to keep going.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:22:18 PM

Hopefully the project still continue to launch in Mexico and Philippines, its understandable to change focus on big industrial countries. You might change your road map but I hope you can still continue to what you have started. Will still support and keep on track with this project.

It will definitely happen soon. Let's just hope and support for the success of Hearthy.
Don't worry, we all know that one of the plan of Hearthy is to become globally well-known. So it means someday it will be launch here in Philippines but maybe for now, they decided to choose other country because they think that country badly needed their product and service.

Clairvoyance

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:32:18 PM

saw this information in the icotracker, Hearthy did really good i just don't know if the source is reliable. anyway, any news regarding the re-opening of the ico? i haven't had the chance to join their telegram.

well it seems like there are still no update in re-opening of the pre-sale, for now let's be patient and wait, I'm sure they're doing what they can, though i suggest that you join their telegram channel so that you'll be updated.

I'm currently contacting the devs regarding the sales of the re-opened presale. I'll post their statement here with regards on how well it went. Most likely the team will deliberate on when the ico will be.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:37:57 PM

The project seems to be moving forward though it encountered some issues along the way. It took them a while to be back on track and it is fascinating to see an ico pushing no matter what. Hearthy all the way.
no one can stop hearty to be a sustainable application in this near future, we just need to be positive and support hearty at all cost. this is not just for them, this is also for us people,. we are the one who will benefit from this application.
Izarok

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

no one can stop hearty to be a sustainable application in this near future, we just need to be positive and support hearty at all cost. this is not just for them, this is also for us people,. we are the one who will benefit from this application.

Totally agree with you. They are working hard to deliver Hearthy to the masses. I'm quite astounded that they are attending seminars and reaching out hospital to promote the advantages of Digital Records and Hearthy.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:51:37 PM

I don't think that they will re-open the presale as it will be a BS move for those who participated the real presale. Instead of launching another presale, why not add more discount in the official ICO?

well they were the one who announced it, though there will be changes so it won't be bs for the one who participated before them, and its a pretty common move for the icos to offer some bonus during pre-sale, and i honestly don't think its a bs at all.

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:55:47 PM

They did reopen but the bonuses are different from the ones who really filled up the whitelist first. It is not a bad move either because it provided them the investment they need to keep going.

yeah, i think its not a bad move as well in order to attract more investors they will continue to offer good bonuses, its a win-win situation for both Investors and the icos.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:56:41 PM

Totally agree with you. They are working hard to deliver Hearthy to the masses. I'm quite astounded that they are attending seminars and reaching out hospital to promote the advantages of Digital Records and Hearthy.
they should also try to enter to the philippines, im sure it will be a great success to them, there's a lot of hospital that are willing to be partner with them. and the benefactor, will be some company that has a lot of employees.

Clairvoyance

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

The ico is approaching fast. I do hope they did well on the pre-sale since it was reopened. I'm speculating the Hearthy will be a hit in first world countries and after it has been established globalization would be next.
Izarok

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:16:20 PM

they should also try to enter to the philippines, im sure it will be a great success to them, there's a lot of hospital that are willing to be partner with them. and the benefactor, will be some company that has a lot of employees.

At first they targeted both Philippines and Mexico as their primaru market but they've encountered some setbacks that is why they choose Europe as their new primary market to provide a better service. Maybe soon after their implementation of Hearthy
in Europe they will introduce it to other countries as well.

Clairvoyance

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:24:06 PM

is there any free trial or demo on how to use and navigate this app in the future, i think people should know on how to use this app before they decided to install or download the app

They've implemented a beta period on the app to find any existing bugs and exploits. I believe they are still working on it. You can go to their blog and read the necessary details.
Izarok

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:37:40 PM

Hopefully the project still continue to launch in Mexico and Philippines, its understandable to change focus on big industrial countries. You might change your road map but I hope you can still continue to what you have started. Will still support and keep on track with this project.

It will definitely happen soon. Let's just hope and support for the success of Hearthy.

We can expect them to pursue both Mexico and Philippines after they've been successful in Europe. Only time will tell when will it happen.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

We can expect them to pursue both Mexico and Philippines after they've been successful in Europe. Only time will tell when will it happen.

for sure they will go back to the original plan once they've become fruitful in the new choices, though it might be tough but I believe that Hearthy will become successful and pursue both Mexico and Philippines after.

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:47:26 PM

is there any free trial or demo on how to use and navigate this app in the future, i think people should know on how to use this app before they decided to install or download the app
the demo application were available for a while now, kindly check the website of Hearthy were you can try both as physician and as patient to be honest its quite easy to use and its very user friendly.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:05:49 PM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?
may be not less or discount but they will earn points when using token as mode of payment. with this, if they earn a lot of token they can use the token as a payment.
I do not know how my grandmother will use the translation of tokens. She can not send sms. Everything should be so simple that everyone can do it.

Everything is simple. The app is not complicated to use. I think your grandma could cope up, or if not then you can assist her. Besides you can't let your grandma going alone for checkup, do you?

Easy and convenient to use , their application is friendly use, everyone can surely use the application very well . Time by time we can check and view our medical records , hassle free.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:19:13 PM

I believe they will still pursue the Philippine market because they know that the healthcare service will be mostly needed here, well it's a waste if they don't accommodate the higher market with higher demand which is the eu, all we can do by now is wait Smiley

I hope youre right , I mean Philippines badly needed this kind of application and services about healthcare . If Hearthy really wanted to help then its the right thing if they still release their application to Philippines , Im sure many Filipino people will be happy to use their application .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:36:24 PM

Is it a legit and reliable news?
It could be better if the news will come to the team or devs of Hearthy .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:44:34 PM

We still dont have yet updates about the ICO of Hearthy . So I decided to make a research and I ended and see here about this news. https://icotracker.net/project/hearthy

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:49:16 PM

I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .
I was thinking of this as well, if hearty will still proceed to operate here in the Philippines I think it will revolutionize the health services. I'm just tired of conventional setup here because many people die with simple issue in their health due to lack of assistance from the doctors.
yes me too im hoping that they launch here in Philippines. cause people in Philippines they just ask people if what is the cure of this sickness they dont go to doctors
Thats right by using their application they don't need to go to the hospital to check their
Medical records.

It will become very useful to people who is busy and have no time to go to hospital to get and check their medical records. Time consuming and hassle free.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: