Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LoyaltyCoin - Trade rewards for free  (Read 2750 times)
chagry

Activity: 500
Merit: 327

Partage des connaissances pour évoluer.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:03:31 PM

Why Bitshares and not Ethereum ?

Chagry.com Consultant en Crypto-monnaie, Blockchain, Trading, Implémentation, Automatisation. || ibtc.cash Simple HTML Page for Bitcoin Payments System. || mircoin.com Easy Brain & Paper Bitcoin Wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loyaltycoin (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:44:10 PM

Why Bitshares and not Ethereum ?

Valid question. Thanks

As we had to choose the technology we had the following options:
Counterparty
NXT
Bitshares
Ethereum
Hyperledger
(among others)

Ethereum went quickly out of our shortlist because it's way over engineered with respect to our requirements (mainly the exchange functionality)
The maturity of the technology as well as the technical performances of Bitshares were the main arguments to choose it.
Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:47:52 PM

Each time I present the application to new people, especially when I present to someone who knows the crypto world, one often ask me if we are going to ICO our coin.

We are indeed planning to sell our coins to the crowd. However, given the latest ICOs and because the regulator in Switzerland is more and more nervous about that, we decided to go first to the regulator (FINMA) in order to fully comply with the local rules.

Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:20:59 PM

We went today to a meetup in Zürich where more than 100 people were attending to exchange about bitcoin and blockchains.

Again many demonstration and lots of positive feedback.

We have now about 150 users using our application, collecting points, using points, exchanging points on our blockchain.
Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:00:09 AM

We had +50% new users last week than the week before.
There is more and more traction as we are deploying new releases of the mobile application. Indeed, we are working hard to make the user experience better and better.

Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:49:50 AM

We just created a telegram channel in order to directly interact with the community.

Follow the link to join the channel.
Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:21:48 PM

LoyaltyCoin was at the World Blockchain Summit in Dubai and had the opportunity to pitch in front of the attendees.
It was the also the opportunity to make many contacts that may end up with several collaborations as well as funding opportunities.
We are looking forward to expanding our business to middle east businesses.
Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:06:10 AM

My pleasure to introduce you to Phil.B
He will be our bounty manager, as we will be distributing our token to the community before going public.
As soon as we publish our public version of the white paper, we will be able to start giving bounties to people willing to contribute LoyaltyCoin.
liquidisecreatures

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:41:00 AM

Really promissing. Keep my eye on
Phil.B

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:15:20 PM

My pleasure to introduce you to Phil.B
He will be our bounty manager, as we will be distributing our token to the community before going public.
As soon as we publish our public version of the white paper, we will be able to start giving bounties to people willing to contribute LoyaltyCoin.

Hey everyone,

I'll be the Bounty Manager for LoyaltyCoin campaign. I want to thank the team for their trust and the opportunity. We will be speaking again as soon as we start the bounty program in a near future!

See you soon

Phil.B
LoyaltyCoin Bounty Manager
Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

Really promissing. Keep my eye on

Thanks for your positive feedback.
As we want to distribute our coin to the crowd, we will be incentivizing the community to help us. I hope to see you active in our bounty program.

Cheers.

Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:51:32 PM

We released today our White Paper

Bounty program to start soon.
chagry

Activity: 500
Merit: 327

Partage des connaissances pour évoluer.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

Well done! When is the ICO then ?

Chagry.com Consultant en Crypto-monnaie, Blockchain, Trading, Implémentation, Automatisation. || ibtc.cash Simple HTML Page for Bitcoin Payments System. || mircoin.com Easy Brain & Paper Bitcoin Wallet.
Leo84

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:34:17 AM

I am beleive this project will be success
Good luck
Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

Well done! When is the ICO then ?

This is an important question, to which I have not yet any answer. We are in the process of filling our TGE to the Swiss regulator. I will be able to give a schedule for our TGE only after we receive the green light from them.
You'll be informed anyway as soon as we have the green light, either on Bitcointalk or on our Telegram channel.

Thanks Chagry.

I am beleive this project will be success
Good luck

Thanks Leo84. I guess that being a live product, with a live blockchain is an advantage compared to many other projects Wink
Phil.B

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:12:56 PM

Hey everyone,

The LoyaltyCoin Bounty program is now online. Here is the link : LoyaltyCoin Bounty program.

I will be happy to assist you during the duration of the campaign.

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:13:04 PM

I understand that when there will be an ICO you do not know? Maybe it will be in December and maybe in February !? You propose to the community to advertise you yourself without knowing how much time, but at the same time severely limited rewards. I understand that the advertising of the project will take a long time and the rewards are not so great to participate in the project. Especially knowing how many now many people participate in social networks of generosity. Is it possible to limit the number of participants or increase the reward?
Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:06:19 AM

I understand that when there will be an ICO you do not know? Maybe it will be in December and maybe in February !? You propose to the community to advertise you yourself without knowing how much time, but at the same time severely limited rewards. I understand that the advertising of the project will take a long time and the rewards are not so great to participate in the project. Especially knowing how many now many people participate in social networks of generosity. Is it possible to limit the number of participants or increase the reward?

Hi DenysM,
You can look at this from another perspective, as LoyaltyCoin wants to make the best regulated ICO on the market, which is a success factor from our point if view.
In terms of timing, we hope to be able to make it in December still, but it could be postponed to January if the regulator takes more time than expected.
As our project is a real project, running in real shops, giving real rewards, and providing real decentralized exchanges on our blockchain, you may consider that participating to our bounty program is actually one of the rare opportunity to collect tokens that have a real value.
Happy to answer any other question.

Regards.
Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

Our blockchain passed today the block 2'000'000.
You can actually check our blockchain in realtime on our home page.
There are also other kind of data, such as last witness, but also loyalty program related data, such as number of points distributed and number of users.

Loyaltycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

Hi DenysM,
You can look at this from another perspective, as LoyaltyCoin wants to make the best regulated ICO on the market, which is a success factor from our point if view.
In terms of timing, we hope to be able to make it in December still, but it could be postponed to January if the regulator takes more time than expected.
As our project is a real project, running in real shops, giving real rewards, and providing real decentralized exchanges on our blockchain, you may consider that participating to our bounty program is actually one of the rare opportunity to collect tokens that have a real value.
Happy to answer any other question.

Regards.

Note from Eric:
We believe that today regulatory clarity regarding token issuances is key for future success of the related blockchain ecosystem. Non compliant/unqualified tokens will be excluded/disregarded from major exchange platforms and lack interest of bigger strategic ecosystem backers. Eventually such projects will be more and more under pressure not being able to deploy their real value.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: