Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PumpKings ~ Signals~ Telegram Channel~1 BTC Giveaway!  (Read 752 times)
PumpingKings (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:05:31 PM

Dear Folks,
Let me introduce my newest Telegram channel where i will be posting Signals/Pumps.
I've been thinking how to help the community with tips/signals and now i wanna do this in bulk since i did this before but then person>person.
So i've made my own telegram channel today and i would like to invite you to join the giveaway and the signals offcourse!
I will provide all signals from multiple sources and they will be well researched before i post them.
Dont see this like another pump group because it just isnt, this group is about to help new people into Altcoin Trading with a few experts who are able to help you!
Or are you an expert feel free to contact one of the admins to get some privileges in the group to assist us!
The giveaway will start at 1000 members and we will be there fast so take your chance and JOIN!

http://t.me/pumpingkings

@Pumpingkings

Admins:
http://t.me/pumpingkingz
http://t.me/strongboy54

For any questions feel free to contact us here or on telegram and let me know your thoughts! and maybe tips for us!

Cheers,
Team Pumpkings!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hayns

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:39:46 PM

Joined the channel ... Goodluck ...
aimer1488

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:48:47 PM

It's a very good idea, I've been looking for something similar on the Internet for a long time. I hope this helps new users in the world of crypto-currencies!
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:11:42 AM

It's a very good idea, I've been looking for something similar on the Internet for a long time. I hope this helps new users in the world of crypto-currencies!

This time you should have talk about scam... Maybe you post on the wrong thread Wink
oom

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:17:19 AM

Joined the channel.. Just curious about pump and dump things..

Genesis Vision— Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰GVT▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook TRADE WITH GV Telegram Medium  ●
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:38:55 AM

I have joined pn the channel. Would be nice if you make a group chat for the members pf the channel. So your members can socialize and exchange different ideas and informations that can help to give everyone more benefits.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

PumpingKings, hmm  Huh Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: