Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 03:16:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DESCROW SECURE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 7061 times)
ravenenderman

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:04:09 AM

I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KTChampions

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:07:58 AM

I find some profiles on their site. Not all - a few links are broken. Will wait devs fix it.

▀█▀  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▄▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▀█▀  ▀  ▄▀▀▄  █    █  ДЕЛАЮ ПОДПИСИ ДЛЯ ICO, ВСЕ РАНГИ от 50$
  █    █        █    █       █▄▄▀  █ ▄▀   █    █  █  █  █  █    █    █    █  █    █  █▀▄█  Продвижение вашего ICO. Эффективно. Легально.
▄█▄  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀       █        █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █  █  █  ▀▄▄▀    █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █    █  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141509.0
sudhakark

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

Whenever it comes to raising funds for start - up projects then it is indeed a difficult task and this is the reason that people look for options where there are guaranteed finances. Here one of them is DES or decentralized escrow option because it is here that all investors would be able to control ICOs. Besides there is option for saving yourself from financial losses.

Finally total security is also main aim of DES and it is one of the missions of DES. It is so because DES plans to make ICO investor safer from all kinds of SCAMS besides keeping tokens and crypto currencies at a safe place. There is also plan to inculcate decentralization to fund raising process so that every single technique or thing is allocated in the right manner.
yuvadeep

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:33:34 AM

DES or DES - anti - scam is a platform for turning itself in to a decentralized escrow platform. Following a set road map is of great assistance to DES as this planned and thoroughly thought strategy helps in smooth running of the systems. Further investors are going to have complete control on what is going around because decentralised voting takes care of all decisions made here.
Zeppelins

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:42:17 PM

Yes, it's cool. Now the use of protection when shopping in online stores is the norm. I and many people do not even think about how much this means. If the project succeeds, it can become an analogue of PayPal in the ICO area.
I agree, lately there has been a lot of fraud among ICO. If developers can launch the platform, many investors will breathe peacefully.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
rindo

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

Hi guys, just want to report that:

Now is possible to make part of the ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES) discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES) Thread and Bounty Campaign translated and posted. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosity related to the ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES) project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate in this new discussion thread.

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES)

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Sartrute

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

Also did not understand what he means. This is not a gaming application. Here the main thing is not the software product, but the people involved in it.
Maybe he wanted to know how much universal platform would be ? Will it be possible to configure it to create other expert communities with similar tasks. By analogy with the many wiki clones.
Zeppelins

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:47:48 PM

Hi guys, just want to report that:

Now is possible to make part of the ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES) discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES) Thread and Bounty Campaign translated and posted. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosity related to the ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES) project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate in this new discussion thread.

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES)

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.
Expansion community is a good step in development. This is good news.

■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
Boristhecat

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

May be better to look their FB accounts? Its funny but LinkedIn is banned in Russia.
It is clear that the lock can be bypassed easily, but nevertheless the audience of this network in Russia has decreased.
dukektm

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:11:29 PM

Finally after every week comes new ICO now we got full protection, hopefully this project will make further security for us as investor so we will never abandon project and loss our money anymore.

SirgulioB

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

Finally after every week comes new ICO now we got full protection, hopefully this project will make further security for us as investor so we will never abandon project and loss our money anymore.
Also I wish good luck to the project. But according to economic patterns where there is less risk there is less income. It is interesting to know how this project will  influence to the market of ICO in the case of its success.

dukektm

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

Also I wish good luck to the project. But according to economic patterns where there is less risk there is less income. It is interesting to know how this project will  influence to the market of ICO in the case of its success.

But i think this project not affect % of income. It just make sure that we make right the decission and if incase we are not, we not lose all money. And we can continue invest in other project. We still at risk on lose here. But at least we can decide are project still continue or not.

KTChampions

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:14:06 PM

Expansion community is a good step in development. This is good news.
Agree. But it is good news in Bounty thread  Wink
I looked at the information on http://descrow.com
There is one more site and it is different. I do not understand why?
It looks like it's an old version.
The project is good. But do not forget purely about market risks. When all work honestly but do not have profits. Well, if this project solves at least the problem of developer honesty.

▀█▀  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▄▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▀█▀  ▀  ▄▀▀▄  █    █  ДЕЛАЮ ПОДПИСИ ДЛЯ ICO, ВСЕ РАНГИ от 50$
  █    █        █    █       █▄▄▀  █ ▄▀   █    █  █  █  █  █    █    █    █  █    █  █▀▄█  Продвижение вашего ICO. Эффективно. Легально.
▄█▄  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀       █        █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █  █  █  ▀▄▄▀    █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █    █  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141509.0
Besser99

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

let's imagine that i am investor, i own some project tokens and i decide to stop financing project. In WP i read "the investor is asked to fill out the form, where you need to specify the reason for your decision"

will be accepted the reason kinda "i want so" (like blonde  Grin) or i can even dont mention anything there?

Good joke) No. We need real reasons.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║DESCROW║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║ DES - ANTI - SCAM ║
Boristhecat

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:16:18 PM

let's imagine that i am investor, i own some project tokens and i decide to stop financing project. In WP i read "the investor is asked to fill out the form, where you need to specify the reason for your decision"

will be accepted the reason kinda "i want so" (like blonde  Grin) or i can even dont mention anything there?

Good joke) No. We need real reasons.
And where we can read the list of real reasons? Cant find it in WP.
Or this section will be added later?
Sartrute

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:28:54 PM

The project is good. But do not forget purely about market risks. When all work honestly but do not have profits. Well, if this project solves at least the problem of developer honesty.
In fact, this is the main function of the project. Even reflected in the title. Therefore, when solving this problem, the project will be super successful.
SirgulioB

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:32:40 PM

Also I wish good luck to the project. But according to economic patterns where there is less risk there is less income. It is interesting to know how this project will  influence to the market of ICO in the case of its success.

But i think this project not affect % of income.
You did not understand what I meant. The investor's security creates greater competition among investors. Therefore, developers can offer less profitability for their projects. It will be smaller, but it will be guaranteed. Thus, the yield should fall.

bane1990

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

Project ANTI-SCAM-ICO... nice... realy realy hope for this project

atupolev

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:15:11 PM

May be better to look their FB accounts? Its funny but LinkedIn is banned in Russia.
It is clear that the lock can be bypassed easily, but nevertheless the audience of this network in Russia has decreased.
This is incredible. LinkedIn is indeed blocked on the territory of Russia. I recently checked this. Why?  Cry

Zeppelins

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:41:31 AM

This is incredible. LinkedIn is indeed blocked on the territory of Russia. I recently checked this. Why?  Cry
It happened a long time ago. Based on the storage and collection of data on users stored outside Russia Grin
You can go to the site through VNP and TOR

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.