Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 10:03:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES)  (Read 5398 times)
Sartrute

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

An interesting project. Idea is in demand.
How this problem will be solved - there are many investors and funds that purposefully enter many projects at early stages. That is, they are participants in several dozen projects. Seems impossible for them to have enough time  to closely monitor everyone so that they can then qualitatively vote on allocation of funds.
What do you think about this problem?
I agree that this is a promising project.
And I do not agree about the funds. They have staff to match the functions performed. There must be a necessary number of analysts to follow the projects. Another thing is private investors - here the question is acute. Let's see what the devs will answer.
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Zeppelins

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:50:18 AM

Information on projects which controls by DES will be open to all or only to investors of these projects?
I think that this will not be a confederal information and can be seen by every participant of the platform. Although the White Paper does not say anything about it.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
SirgulioB

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

Information on projects which controls by DES will be open to all or only to investors of these projects?
I think that this will not be a confederal information and can be seen by every participant of the platform. Although the White Paper does not say anything about it.
In fact, this information is very valuable in itself. Judging by the prices of consulting agencies, it is worth its weight in gold. On the side of the developers, I would have thought about this side of the matter. It is possible  to distribute information for free for investors and issue a paid ballot for interested parties.
KTChampions

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

And I do not agree about the funds. They have staff to match the functions performed. There must be a necessary number of analysts to follow the projects. Another thing is private investors - here the question is acute. Let's see what the devs will answer.
May be you are right but anyway the problem exist and i want to know about options of solving .
Relying on the wisdom of people is not worth it. Even those who invest their own money act impulsively and are amenable to hype and other manipulations.

▀█▀  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▄▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▀█▀  ▀  ▄▀▀▄  █    █  ДЕЛАЮ ПОДПИСИ ДЛЯ ICO, ВСЕ РАНГИ от 50$
  █    █        █    █       █▄▄▀  █ ▄▀   █    █  █  █  █  █    █    █    █  █    █  █▀▄█  Продвижение вашего ICO. Эффективно. Легально.
▄█▄  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀       █        █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █  █  █  ▀▄▄▀    █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █    █  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141509.0
atupolev

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

Can US citizens participate in this ICO and use DES tokens?

rotonda

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

Unfortunately no. I found this information in Russian White Paper.
DES tokens are not distributed or offered to citizens, individuals and legal entities registered in the United States and other countries where digital asset transactions are prohibited or restricted

◨▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■
furfurol

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:45:04 PM

Do I understand correctly?
If a ICO project in Descrow turns out to be a scum, then I will get back my all invested money

Spectiv: VR Video Streaming | Website | Crowdsale: December 8th
Neversettle

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

If a ICO project in Descrow turns out to be a scum, then I will get back my all invested money

If it turns out to be a scam before the first funding round yes. otherwise the remaining funds

rotonda

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:07:46 PM

Almost. In the event that a decision is made to terminate financing by voting of all participants, the participant receives a fixed payment of 30% of his purchase amount

◨▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■
ronatrip

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:12:09 PM

Almost. In the event that a decision is made to terminate financing by voting of all participants, the participant receives a fixed payment of 30% of his purchase amount
No, you can receive a full compensation of the invested amount if he buys an option for guaranteed compensation of the entire amount of invested funds

furfurol

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:15:11 PM

No, you can receive a full compensation of the invested amount if he buys an option for guaranteed compensation of the entire amount of invested funds
I wonder how much this option costs  Embarrassed

Boristhecat

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:20:52 PM

May be you are right but anyway the problem exist and i want to know about options of solving .
Relying on the wisdom of people is not worth it. Even those who invest their own money act impulsively and are amenable to hype and other manipulations.
If people are incompetent and bear some risks because of this, then this is their problem. I see no reason to put a nurse to such investors. The main thing is to protect competent investors from the influence from decisions of incompetent investors . Everyone should pay himself for their mistakes and miscalculations.
atupolev

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:32:47 PM

Unfortunately no. I found this information in Russian White Paper.
DES tokens are not distributed or offered to citizens, individuals and legal entities registered in the United States and other countries where digital asset transactions are prohibited or restricted
It's a pity  Sad
This project seemed to me promising and very useful. I didn't find any analogues of this project on decentralization of escrow

ronatrip

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:35:24 PM

The cost of this option is determined individually, depending on the amount of funds invested in a project. However, in any case, it can not be less than 5%

Btchunter3333

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:42:53 PM

What is happening with this project? Is still running or already are done some of is features? If not when will be done?

Twinkledoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

The cost of this option is determined individually, depending on the amount of funds invested in a project. However, in any case, it can not be less than 5%

That would be a nice fee for them. Of course, they will not be offering their services for free. And if they already got about 958 eth, then, at least where can we see the enhanced escrow-smart-contract draft? You should not wait the ICO to be finished to do that as what you collected in pre-ico is more than enough to initiate this project.

Sartrute

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:14:13 PM

What is happening with this project? Is still running or already are done some of is features? If not when will be done?
Judging by the site http://descrow.com/ and social networks, the project did not stop for even a day. Actively working. While it is difficult to assess the measure of preparedness. I hope community manager will be in topic  and will give more information.
landysh007

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

Based on information from the roadmap of the project, the launch of ISO is scheduled for November 22. It's already very soon.
Personally, I'm interested. The idea of the project is really interesting and necessary.

david0ikari

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Any airdrop ?
SirgulioB

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:06:10 PM

Based on information from the roadmap of the project, the launch of ISO is scheduled for November 22. It's already very soon.
Personally, I'm interested. The idea of the project is really interesting and necessary.
Somebody can explain this:
Speсial condition:   increase of token price by 25%/a week
ICO lasts one month so it means that first week bonus for investors is about 100%?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.