Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 05:48:34 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project ANTI-SCAM-ICO (DES)  (Read 5030 times)
Zeppelins

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:07:29 AM

Any airdrop ?
Airdrop here definitely does not make sense to wait. There is absolutely no point in this.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nshrd

Activity: 182

if you wanna be rich - you've got to be a beach

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

958 eth is pretty good result, good job

Boristhecat

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

Why is there no reference to a bounty campaign in the thread? It will not be?
I find the project promising and I would like to participate in it.
KTChampions

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

I find info about bounty in their FB: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349237.0
Signature campaign looks promising.

▀█▀  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▄▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▀█▀  ▀  ▄▀▀▄  █    █  ДЕЛАЮ ПОДПИСИ ДЛЯ ICO, ВСЕ РАНГИ от 50$
  █    █        █    █       █▄▄▀  █ ▄▀   █    █  █  █  █  █    █    █    █  █    █  █▀▄█  Продвижение вашего ICO. Эффективно. Легально.
▄█▄  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀       █        █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █  █  █  ▀▄▄▀    █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █    █  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141509.0
Sartrute

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:36:31 AM

Somebody can explain this:
Speсial condition:   increase of token price by 25%/a week
ICO lasts one month so it means that first week bonus for investors is about 100%?
It seems that so. I wonder why such a big discount. The project is working, the development is underway, the funds are collected. Maybe this is the initial conditions and devs will change them.
Zeppelins

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:13:09 AM

Somebody can explain this:
Speсial condition:   increase of token price by 25%/a week
ICO lasts one month so it means that first week bonus for investors is about 100%?
It seems that so. I wonder why such a big discount. The project is working, the development is underway, the funds are collected. Maybe this is the initial conditions and devs will change them.
The first investments are likely to be spent on marketing budgets and attracting new investors. This is a reasonable approach for attracting investors in the early stages ICO

■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
SirgulioB

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

The first investments are likely to be spent on marketing budgets and attracting new investors. This is a reasonable approach for attracting investors in the early stages ICO
You're right, but sometimes it's bad. Since it attracts speculators and not long-term investors. And then when the tokens are released to the exchange, these speculators will dump the price of the tokens.
nshrd

Activity: 182

if you wanna be rich - you've got to be a beach

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:39:44 PM

let's imagine that i am investor, i own some project tokens and i decide to stop financing project. In WP i read "the investor is asked to fill out the form, where you need to specify the reason for your decision"

will be accepted the reason kinda "i want so" (like blonde  Grin) or i can even dont mention anything there?

KTChampions

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

let's imagine that i am investor, i own some project tokens and i decide to stop financing project. In WP i read "the investor is asked to fill out the form, where you need to specify the reason for your decision"

will be accepted the reason kinda "i want so" (like blonde  Grin) or i can even dont mention anything there?
If to argue strictly by logic the choice can be made freely. My money and I do anything that i want. The "reason" graph is most likely indicated so that other investors can take this cause into account in their actions.

▀█▀  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▄▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▀█▀  ▀  ▄▀▀▄  █    █  ДЕЛАЮ ПОДПИСИ ДЛЯ ICO, ВСЕ РАНГИ от 50$
  █    █        █    █       █▄▄▀  █ ▄▀   █    █  █  █  █  █    █    █    █  █    █  █▀▄█  Продвижение вашего ICO. Эффективно. Легально.
▄█▄  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀       █        █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █  █  █  ▀▄▄▀    █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █    █  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141509.0
Boristhecat

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:50:05 PM

I find info about bounty in their FB: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349237.0
Signature campaign looks promising.
Thanks!
At the moment, stacks seems so fat in the signature campaign even for the Members. Perhaps I will take part.
DarkGoddess

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:51:34 PM

this is a much needed service. will be watching the development closely

A shame project is run by a dev with not a lot of experience, registered in Jun or July.
SirgulioB

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

If to argue strictly by logic the choice can be made freely. My money and I do anything that i want. The "reason" graph is most likely indicated so that other investors can take this cause into account in their actions.
Disagree. Developers have obligations to investors. But investors also need to have some kind of responsibility in their turn.
Every good project can be ruined if, at the right time, it is impossible to finance it. Developers also lose a lot in the event of a project failure, so this one-sided approach is unacceptable.
Sartrute

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:08:19 PM

A shame project is run by a dev with not a lot of experience, registered in Jun or July.
Why so rude dude?  Undecided
A real project with a real team. Do a useful thing.
Simon Cocking is senior Advisor.
Against the background of very many projects it looks attractive and promising.
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 98

Twitter @Crypto_Hood for Ico spreadsheet ratings

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:27:05 PM

its about time there was a project to protect new investors. well also existing investors.

will be following this project closely

any news on a bounty campaign?

goutevery

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:38:17 AM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
KTChampions

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:15:20 AM

Disagree. Developers have obligations to investors. But investors also need to have some kind of responsibility in their turn.
Every good project can be ruined if, at the right time, it is impossible to finance it. Developers also lose a lot in the event of a project failure, so this one-sided approach is unacceptable.
It is truth too. I wonder how the developers think to find a balance in these conflicting interests.
Its active. I gave the link above.
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
Try to check info about team on their site http://descrow.com/
But anyway i hope comunity manager associate here.

Boristhecat

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:34:15 AM

Why shame? You have any information? Share it please.
Zeppelins

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:57:39 AM

its about time there was a project to protect new investors. well also existing investors.

Bounty compaign is in full swing. To date, it involves a fairly large number of participants https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349237.0

SirgulioB

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:58:10 AM

Will take part in ICO. Just waiting response from community manager.
Zeppelins

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:03:28 AM

Give references to the source. Otherwise, this is a simple misinformation with the next filling posts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.