Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DESCROW SECURE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 36051 times)
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

Descrow team is planning differently from the beginning, surely it will change investment system into legit way because there are many scams being happened daily. So we have to support Descrow project in order to find which one is good and which one is bad.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

Holopopstyir
I think so too. I think it makes no sense to participate in ICO if you do not expect to do at least x10 per year.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

Holopopstyir
I think so too. I think it makes no sense to participate in ICO if you do not expect to do at least x10 per year.
If you take into account the changes in the rate of the crypto currency (which can give the same 10x), then this is the minimum target level.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

Besser99
Will there be any news at the end of ICO?
Sure
No more details? Up to the end of ISO?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

If I remember correctly, Buterin generally advised not to install a hard cap. Collect money as much as investors are willing to invest. Who is right? Hard to say.
Not every project is suitable for such a fund-raising model. If you create something infrastructure like a means of payment, then you can scale as much as you like, and collecting funds for example on a messenger is foolish to go beyond some maximum.
Controversial analogies - I heard that the Telegram ICO is going to collect some fantastic sums already at the privat sale stage.

As far as I know Durov does not comment on this ICO, it's probably just a PR move to attract more money! Personally, I do not like this idea very much, practice shows that projects with smaller amounts are much better implemented in the future!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Controversial analogies - I heard that the Telegram ICO is going to collect some fantastic sums already at the privat sale stage.

As far as I know Durov does not comment on this ICO, it's probably just a PR move to attract more money! Personally, I do not like this idea very much, practice shows that projects with smaller amounts are much better implemented in the future!
I agree with you, I like projects that are developed at the expense of users themselves, and not at the expense of PR and people who have nothing to do with crypto-currencies.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

Descrow team is planning differently from the beginning, surely it will change investment system into legit way because there are many scams being happened daily. So we have to support Descrow project in order to find which one is good and which one is bad.

We all of those present support the project. The success of the project is our success in the future and the safety of our means.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

The organizers of the Scam project Benebit have disappeared with $2.7 mln

One of the most appreciable ICO projects, which consistently stayed on the the top of initial coin offerings ratings, turned out to be a scam. The organizers of the Benebit ICO have attracted, according to various estimates, from 2.7 to $4 mln and then disappeared with investors funds, having switched off the web site and social networks accounts. The organization of the fraud was quite high: Benebit have spent about $ 500 thousands $ for a marketing company.

The ICO promotion was in full swing, the social networks were alive with high activity, Benebit was all over the news, when suddenly it was discovered that some members of the team photos turned out to be stolen from the web site of the British school for boys.

As soon as the fraud was discovered, the website and Benebit accounts in social networks were disabled. In Benebit Telegram Channel — the only one which is still working — the investors cry out for a response, joking sadly by posting the telephone numbers of the suicide hotlines. One of the investors reported that he had invested 14 BTC and ETH 300 in Benebit.

This scam one more time underlines the necessity of revising the principles of the crowdfunding market: in any case, projects should not receive “cash in advance” — on the contrary, the funds infusion should go to the project gradually, and the decision on transferring must be made by the investors. Such is the working scheme of Descrow project, the decentralized escrow platform for ICOs maintaining. Just one day left before its own ICO ending. You still have the time to get DES tokens here.

https://medium.com/@Descrow/the-organizers-of-the-scam-project-benebit-have-disappeared-with-2-7-mln-ba0ef4fb440b
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

You fellows that have collected your hard cap, but in general I thought that there would be much more! I hope further your business will go up
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

If I remember correctly, Buterin generally advised not to install a hard cap. Collect money as much as investors are willing to invest. Who is right? Hard to say.
Not every project is suitable for such a fund-raising model. If you create something infrastructure like a means of payment, then you can scale as much as you like, and collecting funds for example on a messenger is foolish to go beyond some maximum.

Maybe it's Buterin's advice not to set the hard cap is right? Let it all go with success, how many were able to collect as much as possible and collected
kolaska

Merit: 100

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

One of the most appreciable ICO projects, which consistently stayed on the the top of initial coin offerings ratings, turned out to be a scam. The organizers of the Benebit ICO have attracted, according to various estimates, from 2.7 to $4 mln and then disappeared with investors funds, having switched off the web site and social networks accounts. The organization of the fraud was quite high: Benebit have spent about $ 500 thousands $ for a marketing company.

The ICO promotion was in full swing, the social networks were alive with high activity, Benebit was all over the news, when suddenly it was discovered that some members of the team photos turned out to be stolen from the web site of the British school for boys.

As soon as the fraud was discovered, the website and Benebit accounts in social networks were disabled. In Benebit Telegram Channel — the only one which is still working — the investors cry out for a response, joking sadly by posting the telephone numbers of the suicide hotlines. One of the investors reported that he had invested 14 BTC and ETH 300 in Benebit.

This scam one more time underlines the necessity of revising the principles of the crowdfunding market: in any case, projects should not receive “cash in advance” — on the contrary, the funds infusion should go to the project gradually, and the decision on transferring must be made by the investors. Such is the working scheme of Descrow project, the decentralized escrow platform for ICOs maintaining. Just one day left before its own ICO ending. You still have the time to get DES tokens here.

https://medium.com/@Descrow/the-organizers-of-the-scam-project-benebit-have-disappeared-with-2-7-mln-ba0ef4fb440b
Already in every topic someone writes about Benebit. I think this will be a good lesson for all.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:25:41 AM

I know that I started to return money to those who participated in this ICO. A group of influential persons came out on these scammers and took away their keys from their wallets. They began to return all those people who participated in this ICO. I know many have already returned their money, maybe my information is already outdated and everyone got their money. Those who received their money was offered as a gratitude was  to transfer 5-10% of the returned money to those people who came out on these scammers and returned the money. my English is bad. I hope you understand
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

I know that I started to return money to those who participated in this ICO. A group of influential persons came out on these scammers and took away their keys from their wallets. They began to return all those people who participated in this ICO. I know many have already returned their money, maybe my information is already outdated and everyone got their money. Those who received their money was offered as a gratitude was  to transfer 5-10% of the returned money to those people who came out on these scammers and returned the money. my English is bad. I hope you understand

And what kind of people who just took private keys and how did they find out where to look? And where do you get this information from?
Can you provide links to the source?

Neversettle

Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

congratulations on the finished ICO. I expected some sort of big post to be honest. Some major statistics. Mean contribution etc would be nice to see

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

And what kind of people who just took private keys and how did they find out where to look? And where do you get this information from?

My friend participated in this ICO. He invested 35 eth and returned it. He told me the whole situation with these scammers. I did not want to tell his story at the forum. Also yesterday I saw this post of a man who also received money back too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839197.0
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

My friend participated in this ICO. He invested 35 eth and returned it. He told me the whole situation with these scammers. I did not want to tell his story at the forum. Also yesterday I saw this post of a man who also received money back too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839197.0

If your friend really managed to get his money back, then he's just lucky. This is very rare and, as a rule, all the money investors lose without a trace. If you have any information or you can help contact those people who can help people get their money back, you should write about it in the Benebit topic.

YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

If your friend really managed to get his money back, then he's just lucky. This is very rare and, as a rule, all the money investors lose without a trace. If you have any information or you can help contact those people who can help people get their money back, you should write about it in the Benebit topic.

I agree, maybe there is a chance to help get the money back at least partially! As I'm fed up with these scammers, I hope that thanks to DESCROW they will become as small as possible!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

I agree, maybe there is a chance to help get the money back at least partially! As I'm fed up with these scammers, I hope that thanks to DESCROW they will become as small as possible!

This year there will be a lot of changes in the direction of the ICO, including at the legislative level. I think in the near future people will trust ICO more and there will be less fraud.
Ale75Opus

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

I do not understand where did you get this information from? In this situation, just words are not enough, you need some kind of confirmation for your words
Ale75Opus

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

This is of course a very sad situation! I hope in the future we will meet less scammers. And your friend is very lucky that he was returned money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: