Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:37:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you get your predictions?  (Read 1399 times)
geyayy

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:52:04 AM

You can do your own research about that coin. Read articles and monitor its activies to be able to know what will happen to it in the future. Although it is okay to read and depend on other people's analysis and observations, it is better to do it on your own.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowBits

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:43:54 PM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

For me, I do tried watching the chart, learning the basic of finding the support and resistance and also using some different kinds of tools.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:51:52 PM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

Some of the traders pays for their signal, and also by using some trading tools before entering a trade.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

c119final

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

I usually get my predictions through news. I suggest that you follow cryptocoinsnews. They make a lot of good articles and predictions. I hope that it can help you.

PlayBets.io • [JOIN NOW!]
mrp1994

Activity: 48

Just a crypto trader

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:12:36 PM

hello!

Today profit 85% so far......

You can see all the calls at my poloniex signal channel on telegram.

Join for more
https://t.me/poloniexsignalsforyou
herurist

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

hello!

I only get prediction from chart and experience, looks simple but really give me income. About news, I never wasting my time to analyze it. Chart and experience is enough even sometime I get loss but mostly get profit. By using long time period and MACD, I can find buy/ sell area, but for open position ( OP ) let's experience tell the right time. Keep practice and have a nice day.

bigmaster23

Activity: 84

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:32:10 PM

Just a friendly advice try to surf all over bitcointalk forum you will get your answer to yourself and if not try to studied about foreign exchange history a year past or decade doesn't matter and if you see some turning point that this currency is surging what is the news happened on that day you might get some idea how this thing work

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
greenchy

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:01:26 PM

Hi! From this forum of course, here are many people who know cryptocurrecy world like own five fingers, at least people who always winning say so.

energycom

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:04:23 PM

hello!

I only get prediction from chart and experience, looks simple but really give me income. About news, I never wasting my time to analyze it. Chart and experience is enough even sometime I get loss but mostly get profit. By using long time period and MACD, I can find buy/ sell area, but for open position ( OP ) let's experience tell the right time. Keep practice and have a nice day.

Experience is very rare in this field. Only limited people have it. I get my predictions from Twitter, Meidum, Youtube and Steemit. They are providing good information about the coin exchanges and trade positions.

JCLee

Activity: 84

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

There are a lot of sources that you can get the prediction like trading signal group and trading bot. For me I'm using the trading signal from cryptopredict.me, it's really good and almost the signal I received from them are really good Cheesy. The amount I spent to join trading is not too much but I've tripled my balance from last month by using their service Cheesy

richminded

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

Basically I get my prediction from news coming from a very respective people in a world of cryptocurrency but of course I do my own technical analysis which is better than anything less. Its really hard to predict the market better to ride the charts and make money.

angaper

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:36:41 PM

The simple fact of being informed in this forum and other online spaces about the current situation of the cryptouniverse should be sufficient to obtain the necessary data that could help you make good decisions in advance. I am not in favor of trusting exclusively in a single group, expert or "guru", because there are hundreds of them who only seek fame but do not have an efficient performance that supports them.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 476

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

hello!

For me, I do tried watching the chart, learning the basic of finding the support and resistance and also using some different kinds of tools.
Nothing is better than your experience. You will be notifying yourself whenever you observe something extraordinary or disturbing in rates of bitcoins. Actually when you are concerned with bitcoins, then you ultimately find the best tools for predicting the prices and what is going to happen in future. But I think best of best tool is your mind, keep it updated with news and it will predict you much better.

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.