Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading altcoin and holding bitcoin which one is more profitable?  (Read 13570 times)
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

I think both are profitable, and if you can doing both of this methods your potential profit would be great. Bitcoin is the first and the most successful crypto currency, and its price is predicted to increase highly with time. In the other side, there are many promising altcoins which have good value and price, like Ethereum and Ripple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?

correct holding of bitcoin long term are very profitable specially if the price continue to increase, altcoins trading for me also one of source income for my daily job beside being a participant in the signature campaign, buy and sell strategy are giving to me a good profits for the my day trading using botcoin as my capital investment to buy altcoin is also my way to increase my bitcoin profits.

both are profitable

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

Holding bitcoin is safe and profitable but if you want to get more bitcoin then you have to trade altcoin, these days is actually good to buy altcoin since its on sale again but you have to be careful what altcoin to buy because there are plenty of shitcoins out there. Pick those coins that has potential and active developer and have a lot of supporters too that is one of the factor a coin can bounce back its price after the dip.
I think the prices are quite altcoin, and invest in people who want to profit. Especially after the fall of the price of all Etherum altcoin prices are cheaper.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

I think that Holding of any asset is more profitable that short-time trading. Because in the long term period you can receive as much opportunities as you can get by yourself.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:58:48 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 12:10:30 AM by MMA

I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?

correct holding of bitcoin long term are very profitable specially if the price continue to increase, altcoins trading for me also one of source income for my daily job beside being a participant in the signature campaign, buy and sell strategy are giving to me a good profits for the my day trading using botcoin as my capital investment to buy altcoin is also my way to increase my bitcoin profits.
No doubt that both are profitable but i think that if a person is going for long term investment then holding bitcoin can be consider as more profitable, because bitcoin is more reliable and trusted than other crypto currencies. We can hold bitcoin for any duration i think holding bitcoin for more than 3 years will be more profitable in long run.
agricointech

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

if you have enough time to observe altcoins, altcoins can make much profit,or holding bitcoin is good Investment
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

I think that Holding of any asset is more profitable that short-time trading. Because in the long term period you can receive as much opportunities as you can get by yourself.
Its a situation dependent, we can always say that holding bitcoin is more profitable in a long run but if it will continue to lose its value? for me trading Altcoin is profitable as will, slowly but there is a continues profit so at the end of the day or in a week we are profitable in just a short period of time only. Therefore i'll always go for Altcoin trading.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

It varies upon the personality and expertise of person.  If you are risk taker and love to analyze crypto market with great patience then trading fits for you.  On the other hand, if you are busy person, and do not like risk, bitcoin holding is best for you.  Technically, if you do not have much experience in trading, it is safer to just hold bitcoins.  Anyways, holding bitcoins for a long time will also give you opportunity to earn. 
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

I hold some bitcoins and I trade some bitcoins. I only buy altcoins when it is low, sell them when it's high although I hold some altcoins too. You just need to know your risk-appetite, learn things and only spend what you can afford to lose. I consider bitcoin only for safe level, and dirty parts and work every day is through other coins
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Profitable is what works better. If you hold Bitcoin in your favor - then just hold it. If you know how to trade altcoins not at a loss to yourself, then trade. Or combine.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

Theybare both profitable in their own ways so i think it is much profitable because you can do it both in the same time then you can gain in altcoins and bitcoins at th same time. Because as what i see when the bitcoins falls all the other coins are also falling then the bitcoins is not that effective today so we need to trade altcoins in order to gain more money rather than sticking into investments.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

I think trading of altcoins is more profitable than holding a bitcoin because you can trade altcoins into may platforms just like ethereum and you may invest it with other altcoins you want to hold.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

I like your choice, because that's also what I'm doing. I have some coin in my potfolio and now I see they have thrown away and all I do is be patient and hold.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

Trading altcoin is best option to earn in short term,While Bitcoin is best for long term and hold with patience will give good profit.Trading in altcoins is highly profitbale but need to get expertise trading skills,take right decisions at right time.

Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

Essentially contributive bitcoin is best strategy of being straightforward revenue gainfulness since you're getting bitcoin associate degree exceedingly|in a very} low price and then exchange it over an large or high price within the market by holding in brief or long larid speculation whereas exchanging altcoin is til now identical as bitcoin creating useful by holding tokens and exchange it over a high trade esteem.
2alt

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

lol this thread is hilarous.

Yes, you trade alts. The goal is to get more BTC. Like you buy 30,000 alts (insert random coin name) at 288 sats. When it hits 420 sats you sell it. Take your profits.

I I usually stay in alts for no more than a few days. However I play small ball so if it does backfire, I will generally hold until I can get out. But you want to layer your buys and sells to prevent getting too deep.

You wanna analyze the news, get up on discord and understand the whole market is collaborative insider trading and then you will see. If you see a coin with a huge supply and thick sell walls, stay away. 

You know how many got burned on TRX, XRP, ZCL in the past 3 months? If you are in alts, they are to be monitored. And like I said keep it small until you get the hang of it.

Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

I'll go 50/50 for that. Do both hold bitcoin and also invest into new altcoin especially with the ones who have low value at the moment but with a projected high value in the future like Onions.
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

Well, I will going to choose holding bitcoins rather than buying Altcoins, because based on what I see the value of bitcoin reached a peak of $20,000, this case make more investors to hold their bitcoins for along run until they meet there satisfaction rate to trade.
Edsel_Miller

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

I'll go 50/50 for that. Do both hold bitcoin and also invest into new altcoin especially with the ones who have low value at the moment but with a projected high value in the future like Onions.

i like 50-50 option. thats what i did anyway. i feel bad if i put all my investments in 1 basket. but strictly speaking if you do your homework properly thats not a bad option either. just take onion for example. i put most assets into it and the rest i just invested elsewhere.
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

You should consider how much time do you plan to invest for research. If you want only to invest and don't want to pay attention to the market development, buy some btc, eth and ltc. If you have time, engage yourself and invest part of your money in altcoins with potential higher profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: