Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading altcoin and holding bitcoin which one is more profitable?  (Read 13572 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?

I prefer to trade altcoin rather than just let bitcoin I have just silent because if you can trade altcoin and can benefit from altcoin trading then you can get a lot of profits and auto bitcoin you have can grow a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Trade according to market condition.

When Bitcoin suffers a pump or dump, usually altcoins follow the suit. So in case of high bitcoin volatility,  try to go for cryptocurrencies futures trading on Bitmex.

When Bitcoin remains stable for a quite a period, usually altcoins get bullish. That's the best time for trading altcoins. In such a case, the dollar flows from Bitcoin to altcoins which makes altcoins highly volatile and perfect for shorting profits.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

Of course trading on altcoins is more profitable. But also it is more risky! By trading with bictoin you can earn stable profit, but if you want 10x, you should recognize risk of trading with altcoins, and trade on them.
I like to trade altcoins but i think holding bitcoin is still more profitable, we all know that we can earn many profit doing trading with altcoins, but holding a bitcoin until it price will go up or pump is very profitable. And almost all people here in crypto is prefer to hold because it really profitable.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

altcoin trading will be more profitable because not all coin prices drop like bitcoin, maybe you can trade coins whose prices start to rise like ignis, nxt, and others because by holding bitcoin not necessarily bitcoin prices will rise in the near future.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

I think the main thing is the rates, If you are watching the benefits ratio then you can easily make decision, I think the profit ratio is depending upon the market condition if you trade altcoin may be you bear loss in the same way in bitcoin, So the main thing is to understand the market and pull and bull of altcoins,
You can not consider in situations like if you are trading with altcoins and holding Bitcoins but can consider while trading with Bitcoins and holding Bitcoins that is understandable but the first one is not understandable as trading with altcoin will give you a very least outcome while holding Bitcoin is a huge thing and its outcome is very huge. In both cases you will earn most with Bitcoin investment by holding the coins and sell when the price is going up.
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

Trading altcoin for now is better than just holding bitcoin,  I only tell those who have little or no knowledge about trying to hold btc instead of moving coins around and end losing it.  But if you are a professional in trading,  you can swing around different crypto coin instead of sitting down and waiting for the year btc will regain it's initial value.  Make sure you check the coin well before trading it in other not to get stucked because on thing I discover is that if btc goes down,  altcoin goes down.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

I hardly believe in the fact that daily trading may bring any significant profit...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

For me both are profitable but holding bitcoin is less risk than holding altcoin.

Yeah that right. There is almost certainly that holding Bitcoin for a year will be profitable. If you are a professional trader, you make a decent income on it. Altcoin offer chance to those individuals can't afford to begin on the bitcoin. You can begin Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple. If you purchase the bitcoin a week ago for beyond any doubt, you make a benefit today.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?
Why we are here if the holding bitcoin of even trading the altcoin is not profitable! We all here because we know that cryptocurrency is profitable even there some altcoin is not pleasant. We can only say those crypto coins is not profitable because you don’t control yourself, it your fault. Bitcoin and altcoin are volatile this a challenge for everyone to get a profit to them.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

I think trading altcoin for now is better than just holding bitcoin.we all know that we can earn many profit doing trading with altcoins but all people here in crypto is prefer to hold because it really profitable.you will earn most with Bitcoin investment by holding the coins and sell when the price is going up.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

I think, bitcoin and altcoin are both profitable and altcoin also has a price that is not bad so if you trade in bitcoin and altcoin it will give more profit for you
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

I think, bitcoin and altcoin are both profitable and altcoin also has a price that is not bad so if you trade in bitcoin and altcoin it will give more profit for you
Apparently it's Bitcoin and the etherium that can bring you a one hundred percent guarantee in your profits. The fact is that almost all the Crypto currency is built near these two coins. I think that if he even has further prospects Why Bitcoin, but Bitcoin will give an opportunity to increase his state several times with the help of his potential.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

today, the high bitcoin price is due to the large majority of the limited bitcoin. This value will jump even higher if more people use bitcoin as a means of payment. By understanding the workings and technologies on bitcoin, that digital currency will revolutionize the system banking, changing the way people transact, and can be accepted by everyone. So there is nothing wrong if you hold bitcoin as an investment. while altcoin itself is unstable value and is a newcomer that has not been widely known by the public so that the description of altcoin remains unclear.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

The real answer is really depends on how we are going to manage our chosen way for us to gain profit. It is much easier for many people to deal with bitcoin in a transaction basis but there is also group people who find trading as an effective way for them to earn and to make profit by dealing with buying and selling token or alternative coins in relate to the current price of bitcoin to earn and make a profit.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

I think it will be more profitable it you choose to hold your bitcoin because it will be less effort since all you need is to wait and as the time passed by, you will received a huge amount of return on income.
Doing both trading altcoin and holding bitcoin can be very profitable, and if you are really expert in trading altcoins i will advice that you should choose to trade altcoins, but if you are really great on waiting  you should choose to hold bitcoin for long time and earn many profit on the right time.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

Trading altcoin is more profitable than holding bitcoin. Let's say for example, you are holding an altcoin at 1$ per token, then the next day the price of altcoin increased from 0-100% this is possible because we are talking about altcoin. If you convert it to bitcoin after that, then you will likely to earn more profits compared to holding bitcoin in which you are not sure of how the price would turn out.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

Trading Altcoin is more profitable but why not go for both for the sake of diversifying your portfolio. Always great to include a better & more stable Cryptocurrency to your holdings
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

Trading bitcoin of course is more profitable than altcoin because the company of bitcoin is a good investment which provide a huge amount of rate on return which is a great thing for you.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

For me those are profitable but if I am going to choose in between those two I rather choose altcoin trading, it is cheaper than buying bitcoin directly at has a potentials and chance for me to earn big than bitcoin. This is just in opinion only Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: