Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 08:19:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When sell ETH for BTC?  (Read 7402 times)
jagmrx

Activity: 70

www.jagongsinopsis.com

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:13:52 AM

Holy crap, how about now? Can you travel back in time and have never bought that horrid coin to begin with. It might take a huge investment to create and use time travel, but would it not be worth it to never have the stigma of ETH on your profile? I have been telling people to buy BTC only as no other coin movement is fast as bitcoin itself.

I think I'll always collect Bitcoin and Ethereum as much as possible. If it's a matter of when to sell, I'll sell it when the price has gone up drastically and high. I will not sell until I get profit. But if the price goes down and I lose, I will not panic and keep collecting. It may take several years to get a big profit from Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world, while Ethereum is the second best crytopcurrency in the world. So I think it's important to collect those two coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
katiecbell

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

Holy crap, how about now? Can you travel back in time and have never bought that horrid coin to begin with. It might take a huge investment to create and use time travel, but would it not be worth it to never have the stigma of ETH on your profile? I have been telling people to buy BTC only as no other coin movement is fast as bitcoin itself.

I think I'll always collect Bitcoin and Ethereum as much as possible. If it's a matter of when to sell, I'll sell it when the price has gone up drastically and high. I will not sell until I get profit. But if the price goes down and I lose, I will not panic and keep collecting. It may take several years to get a big profit from Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world, while Ethereum is the second best crytopcurrency in the world. So I think it's important to collect those two coins.
It is not only you, but most of the crypto traders are involved in collecting both of these coins and reason is same. Bitcoin is the best digital currencies and is leader of all. Every other currency is dependent on bitcoin for their market value and same is the case of eth whereas eth is doing well among altcoins. It is greatest market among altcoins but still dependent on bitcoin for value.

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀  
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████    
      ▀███                   ███▀      
         █                   █          

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████  
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.