Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: firstcoin slack chat  (Read 390 times)
frangipani (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:42:13 PM

https://join.slack.com/t/firstcoinworkspace/shared_invite/enQtMjcyODU5NzAzMzE3LTFkMTcwY2Y1OGIxNWQzNjJmNTJjZTRlOWIwM2Q2MmMxYWQ4NTllNzY2NWM2ZWE3MmM1NzllMDgyODlmMmMyYjI

Here is slack link for chat about firstcoin. You can find out news, and other info about firstcoin project and firstcoin club.
It seems that many people have their opinion without gathering all info about firstcoin.
Please, be free to join

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

for chat about firscoin→firstcoin

What is firstcoin?
frangipani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

fixed.sorry.
Firstcoin is a smart project. Firstcoin may not be the most famous coin yet, but which other project, partnership, or company gives you free coins for your coins and has an exchange rate protection program?
They do not demonetize the coin, because they do not sell anything – not packages, not tokens, not coins, etc. So there is no chance of the catastrophe that happened with other projects, like „every investor” trying to sell left at the start.
Coins are directly available only through the exchanges. Mining is regulated. They always keep the exchange rate in mind and only mine according to demand.
We continuously expand the Firstcoin participating businesses.

Firscoin could be smart investment. Graphs are constantly steady rising. No candles (so no pumping). There is oportunity for extra profit and extra job for network marketing in firstcoin club. And no, it is not Ponzi. You can join club (without paying anything) and see what is all about. You can get fix monthly income in percentage, and bonuses for good marketing. They have allready ATM-s in the world and constantly bigger numbers of it, they have ecoproject (you will see all in club), they have more and more smartcontracts (for example you can buy plane tickets to New York,Dubai, London...). So they are smartly designed project. You can have much more info in club. In December there is meeting in Thailand where no info will be provided. So many good things is going on with firstcoin. Plan is to get few hundred $ next year. (Plan for 10$ for this part of year more than succsesfuly done).
Do your own research, join and see, if you like put some money and have extra profit. Better than puting money in bank for smaaaaaaall rate income.

You can join in club for free and see yourself future business plan.

Join with this link:       https://firstcoin.club/affiliate/120886

borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

firstcoin is a scam with 99.9 % premined... this is firstcoin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
frangipani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:13:04 PM

ok if you say so. They were also talking that for bitcoin etc. Because of people that rhink thay know everythink I am saying to all that thay do thay own research. Can you explain constant raising of firstcoin price on coinmarket? And other good things?? If you dont know, that doesnt mean that coin is scam.

borderline

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

yes you right.... i want see fist coin ann on bitcointalk after we can talk... good scam

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
frangipani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:28:35 PM

borderline is borderline. No comment on this argue without facts.

borderline

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:29:56 PM

lol

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

Other than the fact that the OP is very poorly presented, I believe only gullible people will hurriedly join your slack channel.
Why not post proper ANN here to learn more about your project?
Otherwise, you are just posting a gibberish one.
prodifter

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

Firsst coin is MLM coin, right ? My friend introduced me to buy it at 1$,  I refused and told him that "MLM coin is not good". But now it's that 17$ lol
frangipani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

yes..one of reason is that i am writing here. I was told when it was 1$ and i refused it...i took it when it was 10$ and i am happy.. Its still not to late because plan is ti reach few hundred $.. Also MLM is working great and if yiu want to earn money in marketing than this is good oportunity.

borderline

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

in a ponzi scheme someone  earns, but most people lose.

frangipani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

apsolutly truth. but if you look project and scheme of payment you will see that this iant ponzi or pyramid. It has calculated markering. Maybe it is reminding to it,but it isnt

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: