Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀  (Read 16166 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3138

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:42:02 PM

Does this Rocket ICO have any connection with a rocket on Yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/ROCKET/BTC or it is two different projects?

Yes. This is same developers ... But they think about token ... Maybe , they will disapper also with money ... I want see interview with developers on youtube.

Who has to disappear with money? Have you any info or proof about this?
I am bought some Rocket on Yobit and I tripled my investment. Now i thinking to hold more time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jootjejodel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

It's a good idea . I think it would be a very good investment . But only if you guys get it on a good exchange like bittrex!
Larscolars

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:20:38 AM

Interesting project, but why you need your own token? You can simply make a marketplace.

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:42:02 AM

The idea seems pretty cool but idk why the project is not getting traction. Maybe it is just not a total product market fit yet - I hope you guys are still working on it and tweaking the parameters of the project so you get people a lot more excited Smiley
Krukau

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:09:01 AM

Interesting project, but why you need your own token? You can simply make a marketplace.

Thanks for the question! The basic function of this coin is to make all transactions inside the Rocket platform. Thus, it will keep its cost.
suncomer

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:31:59 AM

Thanks for the question! The basic function of this coin is to make all transactions inside the Rocket platform. Thus, it will keep its cost.

That’s all in the whitepaper. Anyway, everybody uses own token today. It’s is suitable for many companies
Larscolars

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:07:41 AM

That’s all in the whitepaper. Anyway, everybody uses own token today. It’s is suitable for many companies
Yes, but then you get a lot of tokens that are not needed by anyone. The market is not plastic. And they gonna crash one after another. But you are right, everything is in the whitepaper - don’t have the time to go through every one. The financial model seems fine. @OФ , yes, thanks, already got your point

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
Chaikannik

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:31:11 PM

When will your coin appear on digital currency exchanges? What will happen to its price if bounty hunters start trading?
Krukau

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:48:29 PM

When will your coin appear on digital currency exchanges? What will happen to its price if bounty hunters start trading?

Thank you for the question. Rocket coin will appear on major exchanges, such as bittrex and liqui, in a couple of weeks after the ICO is finished (in October). Please, read about the stability of coin price above.
zgizmoz

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

Thank you for the question. Rocket coin will appear on major exchanges, such as bittrex and liqui, in a couple of weeks after the ICO is finished (in October). Please, read about the stability of coin price above.

I read your whitepaper, good description. But in reality everything can go in a different way. I, personally, think that bounty hunters should be paid in stages. Otherwise, everyone will suffer from them selling coins in large amounts.
Chaikannik

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:09:29 PM

I read your whitepaper, good description. But in reality everything can go in a different way. I, personally, think that bounty hunters should be paid in stages. Otherwise, everyone will suffer from them selling coins in large amounts.
Yes, but nobody will agree to wait. Especially bounty hunters - they are motivated to get their tokens quickly and sell them. That’s their job basically:)
Krukau

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:08:24 AM

Yes, but nobody will agree to wait. Especially bounty hunters - they are motivated to get their tokens quickly and sell them. That’s their job basically:)

That’s wrong. Everyone will be paid at once and on time, as planned.
Costa_one

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:36:42 AM

Hmm… Why do your website and thread differ so much? Can’t you update it here?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:26:13 AM

That’s wrong. Everyone will be paid at once and on time, as planned.

I do bounties and invest. I invested 1.5 ether yesterday as I think this is going to be one really cool project and while my other bounty compatriots dump their stashes, I am usually waiting in the wings with my mouth wide open, like a little minnow that I am.  Grin Grin I liked their easy to understand intro vid as well, ruddy cool that was to watch.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chaikannik

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

I agree. It’s very strange, you’ve got new experts and the team has grown too. I mean we’re talking about Yin Cao! I’d personally put him at the very top lol
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

There are still approximately 12 days more to get softcap which is 500ETH. You have already achieved 70% of the target to secure the project. I was keep watching and reading more about this project and found it very interesting. There is potential in spite of the fact of slow response by investors which is bit unexpected for such project.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

There are still approximately 12 days more to get softcap which is 500ETH. You have already achieved 70% of the target to secure the project. I was keep watching and reading more about this project and found it very interesting. There is potential in spite of the fact of slow response by investors which is bit unexpected for such project.

I think the soft cap will easily be reached. I intend to invest a bit more here before the end and try to catch another bonus. Here is my first blog review also on ROCKET ICO, this one is a sleeping giant..

http://ifeed.io/l8Ar8

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zgizmoz

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:12:42 PM

I agree. It’s very strange, you’ve got new experts and the team has grown too. I mean we’re talking about Yin Cao! I’d personally put him at the very top lol

Yes it's true. But I think that they do not have time to add a new expert every day. This is called growth  Smiley
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:04:49 PM

I made a video for our Chinese Friends about ROCKET ICO in Chinese. My wife she invested also here in this project. She said she liked the rocket very much.  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSRg5rUmYQ

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Chaikannik

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:20:35 PM

I made a video for our Chinese Friends about ROCKET ICO in Chinese. My wife she invested also here in this project. She said she liked the rocket very much.  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSRg5rUmYQ
Wow, I love this app asked for tokens Wink Turn the slack to Sandra Evans!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: