Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀  (Read 16168 times)
Costa_one

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

They tried to use ICO experiments on small territory, and after that think about bigger one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuliteva

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

They tried to use ICO experiments on small territory, and after that think about bigger one.

I love Switzerland, systematic approach in everything Wink
Chaikannik

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:32:13 AM

Switzerland double-edged sword, it depends on situation. As usual...
Jamie_K213

Activity: 235
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

Switzerland double-edged sword, it depends on situation. As usual...
Oh no, Switzerland is a state with obvious neutrality in all spheres. And they always searching for the most profitable things and don’t afraid of experiments.
Jamie_K213

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

Blockchain is very promising technology, that’s the point. And everybody afraid of coins now. No regulations, no structure, etc.
beer_man

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:15:08 PM

Blockchain is very promising technology, that’s the point. And everybody afraid of coins now. No regulations, no structure, etc.
That is why such projects as the Rocket is necessary and should be promising. ICOs needs protection of the investors, project analysis...
Larscolars

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

Moreover, this project potentially can protect us from scam and shitcoins.

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
CarmaPool

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:08:24 PM

This is of course cool, but there is always a chance for seeing a scam project, also there are often marketing bubbles. ICO is simply promoted, but the team is not competent. So nothing helps here.
Chaikannik

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

This is of course cool, but there is always a chance for seeing a scam project, also there are often marketing bubbles. ICO is simply promoted, but the team is not competent. So nothing helps here.

Yes, but you should agree, there's still less chance of such a scam rush. And experts for exactly these reasons are the experts -- to identify all, any problems.
CarmaPool

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:12:47 PM

Yes, but you should agree, there's still less chance of such a scam rush. And experts for exactly these reasons are the experts -- to identify all, any problems.

Of course it's clear! I'm only asking not building the air locks...
beer_man

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:05:05 AM

Where can I check the MVP? I can't find it.
Jamie_K213

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:11:56 AM

Read the announcement carefully. They're going to deploy it soon, but not yet.
yuliteva

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

Ah, misread this. Have anyone got the description of the special deal? I've subscribed, but haven't received any email.
TonTon (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

Dmitry Korzhik
Rocket ICO product development

The Company of the Future: Taking Advantages Over Competitors

Rocket ICO team continues the series of articles about DAO concept and the organization of the future. View our previous article about basics of DAO.
Companies and government begin to understand the benefits of decentralization. In-house teams aren’t effective in the fast-changing environment. Today and future trend is the decentralization and the DAO concept can make it more efficient. High-performing international companies exploit distributed collaboration.

They organize internal work through the latest technologies as well as trustworthy ones.
How can companies benefit from DAO? There are several ways. The first one is to leverage the blockchain technology. Companies can distribute their databases in the internal blockchain. This solves two problems — corporate data becomes easily accessible only by authorized employees and the security of data is improved. Nowadays, some examples of internal blockchain exist. Governments start exploiting distributed registry technology to code significant data in private blockchains.

The second way how companies can improve their performance with the help of decentralization and blockchain is that companies could create a totally virtual and professional team. By tracking agreements and responsibilities in smart contracts, the delivery of work becomes transparent. Professionals all over the world could contribute to the project and be paid for the qualified work. Moreover, a voting system can be deployed, in which members of the team could evaluate the delivered work and according to the votes, the decision whether to pay or not pay is made.

The third usage. By token issue, companies can raise funds for investment purposes. A company may start ICO, where the data is tracked in smart contracts. Tokens are like shares in the traditional world, but shares typically have a minimum price, which could be high for the majority. Price limit for tokens can be set to a low value so that practically everyone can contribute to the project. If a crowdfunding has success then a company will get extra funds to acquire additional equipment, extend an in-house team, conquer new markets, and eventually earn more profit. The company will pay off quickly this investment.
Meanwhile, contributors will get a share in the company and can receive dividends or sell their tokens on stocks. Thus, both parties may benefit from the ICO.

ICOs in summer 2017 have raised more than 2 billion US dollars. Hundreds of start-ups and established companies are going to ICO. However, there are many frauds. Investors, especially the new ones, can often be confused and lose their money by investing in scam projects. In order to lower this risk, we’re deploying Rocket ICO. We believe that this platform will be widely used by start-ups, experts, and investors. On the platform, the risk of fraud is minimized by expert evaluation of projects. When a project is published on the Rocket ICO platform, this will mean that a start-up may be quite promising. Additionally, by tools of Rocket ICO platform, perspective start-ups can have a good starting point to attract investors and develop the MVP. Finally, companies, which aren’t familiar enough with the blockchain industry, but have enough incentives to start their own ICO, can leverage the Rocket ICO platform.
Costa_one

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:09:42 PM

Ah, misread this. Have anyone got the description of the special deal? I've subscribed, but haven't received any email.

Check promo folder. It's sent automatically and Gmail could mark it as a promo.
yuliteva

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

Thanks. Actually, I haven't found it there. I entered email on the website again and received an email in the inbox. All is ok. Probably, I've misspelled my email earlier.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:48:48 AM

Rocket ICO: New ICO Date
The ICO will start November 1, 2017 and last until December 15, 2017. We’ve made this decision because we want to deliver our MVP before the crowdsale ends. We expect that deployment of the MVP will create a positive image about Rocket ICO and reflect in a successful ICO. Moreover, we believe that the feedback on the MVP will help us make early improvements.

Meanwhile, Rocket ICO representatives are traveling around the globe presenting the platform. We’ve already made many partnerships with experts, who will contribute to our platform after the MVP release. Furthermore, we want to make more agreements with investors, who will use Rocket ICO platform to find perspective ICOs for investment.

Finally, the special deal will last until the ICO starts. Find more details here.

Truly yours,
Rocket ICO team

Are you sure about this info? But the website and OP did not change to inform about date changed of ICO.
Jamie_K213

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:27:13 PM

Thanks. Actually, I haven't found it there. I entered email on the website again and received an email in the inbox. All is ok. Probably, I've misspelled my email earlier.
It happens, there are often can be some lags. You better check up yourself, maybe you have picked up a virus or whatever like that.
yuliteva

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:27:00 PM

It happens, there are often can be some lags. You better check up yourself, maybe you have picked up a virus or whatever like that.
Nope, I am pretty sure do not press anything.) And yes, an antivirus seems to me normal enough.
Jamie_K213

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:17:42 PM

Nope, I am pretty sure do not press anything.) And yes, an antivirus seems to me normal enough.

Well, look, I'm just warning you, may be your PC has been already mining for somebody)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: