Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18112 times)
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:41:58 AM

If you have a fixed salary every month. You can spend about 30% salary (at least $100) to invest in Cryptocurrency. with newbie, 5% to 10% is a suitable profit.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

Iam also a employee and because I like Bitcoin,my portfolio to Bitcoin is 80% of my salary. I believe by make investment in Bitcoin can make better and good return.  20% of my salary for daily needed is enough for me.
80% of your salary is quite huge. I think you should put a little more percentage for yourself. But if you really think that you're okay with that percentage of your salary, you will definitely save a lot of money in no time and your investments will totally pay off.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:40:14 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

For a first timer, I would suggest that you divide all of your salary to pay your necessities and bills. Keep some for your daily expenses and for the remaining, you should invest it all. The higher the investment, the higher the earnings. So, there's no definite percentage at all.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

You should save at least 10% and as much as possible from your salary for investments. Bitcoin is a great currency to invest in as it has so much more upside and is considered the currency of the future.
There is no way that we can deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a great way of investing your money but the thing is you really need to have this much of money that you can afford buying of bitcoin. As far as dividing of salary is concerned, I used to divide my salary into three parts. First one, I keep for meeting my daily based needs. Second one for investing and third one as my saving for unseen conditions.

RMDV

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:07:09 PM

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: Dividing your salary.
August 15, 2017, 01:47:24 AM
Reply with quote  #4
Quote from: Lyancy001 on August 15, 2017, 12:49:38 AM
Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

I remember when I was an employee in the government, my expenses was higher than my salary. So, every time my salary comes it was so hard to budget my money. Consequently, I do cut loss my prime commodities to manage it properly.

this is true i am a government employee and my expenses was very high than my salary i need to go the private lending in order to live my loved ones it was very hard to budget your money. so i have to cut my expenses and the needs of ky children
hersey27

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

Its good to divide your salary. You should settle first your needs then you can invest the
Rest if you want and I think its a good choice just dont invest everything
Then be careful with your choice Smiley
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:19:51 AM

Well it really depends on how much you can spare for savings. It should be considered as an investment or a security. At the end of the day you need cash for your other needs such as food and shelter etc. If you have a huge amount to spare then you can just put it all into buying btc. A good idea would be to store up cash in one of the cryptoexchanges, that way you can automatically buy when you like the price.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:46:14 AM

You should save at least 10% and as much as possible from your salary for investments. Bitcoin is a great currency to invest in as it has so much more upside and is considered the currency of the future.
There is no way that we can deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a great way of investing your money but the thing is you really need to have this much of money that you can afford buying of bitcoin. As far as dividing of salary is concerned, I used to divide my salary into three parts. First one, I keep for meeting my daily based needs. Second one for investing and third one as my saving for unseen conditions.

That is a good strategy, so you put approximatelly 33,3% of your salary in investments. If with investments you mean only Bitcoin it's a very nice "saving account" on long term or with some luck on short term too. I have seen people saying they became millionaire in 3 years (since 2014) just by saving their money in BTCs every month, that is a very good deal. To maximize your profit you could increase the investment percentage and decrease the "saving for unseen conditions" one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

30% is enough but it still depends on how much is your salary. What I recommended is good for average earners but if yours is more than that then go above 50%. If you are also a breadwinner of your family, 10% is a good percentage.
Question about dividing your salary entirely depends upon total amount you earn on monthly basis. If you are the sole bread earner of your family then I think that you must not get into the trading of cryptocurrencies much because if you are unlucky someday then the loss that it would cause you might not get compensated easily.

Being a beginner in this field only about 30% of your total income is quite enough to used for this purpose and the rest of it must be spent for the daily needs and the rest of it should be saved up beside until the time comes when you actually confident about your knowledge in this field and are ready to apply at for getting the best possible outcomes.

I usually invest 25% of my salary into btc and this is really fascinating me as I am living in the well developed country and here bitcoins are accepted as payment also and as I become short of money this coin really help me to use it as money and I am investing into this coin for the secure future of my loved ones so that after the retirement I can give them each and every thing they want so invest some of your salary too.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:05:20 PM

This actually depends on what will be the percentage of your basic needs as your extra money will depend on it. Maybe 50% of your extra money. Anyway this thread was made by op last August. I wonder how much he did invested already. That should be around 50% up by now, not including the free BTCG from the past fork.
emanbea1234

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

I earn more money on bitcoin then with my regular salary. One more important things is that before I couldn't save, all my salary is not enough for decent life.
Casey7

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:50:14 PM

Between 10 till 20% from your salary and no more.
Kevondo

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:53:59 PM

Iam also a employee and because I like Bitcoin,my portfolio to Bitcoin is 80% of my salary. I believe by make investment in Bitcoin can make better and good return.  20% of my salary for daily needed is enough for me.
It is best business and thousand of the people will earn through it, is the time to make the 50% of the investment in the bitcoin, I hope the bitcoin will give all the people will help the bitcoin user to invest and the value will be more than this, I can see the profit and this is the best investment of the bitcoin, if you will manage the schedule about the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin will grow more and more.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:09:52 PM

There is a need for any working class man to have a budget. When you receive your salary  you should as a matter of urgency draw up a budget.
Which should be in this form 1 Tithing 10% if you believe in it(tithing), 30% saving/investment, feeding 30% , medical 15%  and miscellaneous 15%, so with such budget you can manage your salary and still have a space for investment.   
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:21:06 PM

There is a need for any working class man to have a budget. When you receive your salary  you should as a matter of urgency draw up a budget.
Which should be in this form 1 Tithing 10% if you believe in it(tithing), 30% saving/investment, feeding 30% , medical 15%  and miscellaneous 15%, so with such budget you can manage your salary and still have a space for investment.   

I do not know why would anyone give 10% for tithing, I checked what that means,
and I think that is a bit crazy Anitaraymonds!
 You elaborated in percents how we should divide our salaries, but I wish to know
how big your salary needs to be to cover all this? I have different examples in life
and one of the things you forgot to mention is monthly expenses for house, car,
many subscription, each one of us have different.
   Working class is dying and working class give more then 30% for food. Food is
expensive now, and will be more in the future, while salaries are going up but mostly
for directors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:18:01 PM

Just take the excess in your salary pay first the bills and the daily needs.then the remaining will be allocated for investing.then upon doing that process join campaigns so you could gain another funds to add in your investments from that circulation u would gain more and more as process go

Good to everyone who still manage to secure an amount for investment. I am also doing the same thing. I keep my extra money from my allowance, if ever i have some extra money i keep it and invest in bitcoin. Joining in signature campaign is a great help for me and my family. It gives us an extra income.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
chichigirl

Activity: 588

HELENA

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:46 PM

A spare atleast 10% of my money income into bitcoin investment. I keep buying bitcoin even the price is high. I believe someday bitcoin will rise a dozen of times of its current price now.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:53:19 AM

Jump in here,
I advise dont not throw all of your money here.

Too volatile
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:25:17 AM

I think you should save 15% of your salary for your future Invest the same in Bitcoin  to meet your future needs.To stabilize your financial position it is imperative to have some sound source of income with your salary.people are focusing on Bitcoin for their future as many are blessing from it
Fazlurkhan.kz

Merit: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:04:35 AM

First of all, concentrate and give your priorities to your assets and put only the required money to it. Then suppose say 60% of your salary is spent on daily needs or assets, then try savings like about 20% and then you can invest your 15% in trading. And the remaining 5? Well charity maybe! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: