Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File***  (Read 83991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:23:02 PM

@wire
Why don`t you start using C64 and trash coin even more Smiley

geez

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wire

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:23:55 PM

i am NOT amused

@wire
Why don`t you start using C64 and trash coin even more Smiley

geez
kr4x

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:25:48 PM

this coin is craptacular
baka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:36:51 PM

well, this is just an other coin where only the big players with their mega hash rigs get anything.

last night i was mining for many hours with 200kH/s which is all my cpu+gpu does, i got nothing but orphans.

now i am contributing to a pool and got... 3 nibbles after many hours. 99% of the time i get LONGPOLL detected new block, sometimes a "boo" and almost never a "accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 155.26 khash/s (yay!!!)"

i was happy at first somebody tried to make a coin that punishes the big players and early adopters but NOTHING has changed you need to have a few MHs or you are doomed with orphans, stales or what ever.

just an other BS coin... sorry

With yacoin at least i made a few 1000 coins but it used a different scypt where everyone even the bit players needed to start from scratch.

With every standard scrypt coin they just fire up their rig they already prepared before the announce and kill the fun for the little players.

I managed to stumble on to 2 blocks (64 NIB) in one hour, with just 320 Kh, just before difficulty hit 1.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
faraway

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:43:03 PM

I've added a new p2pool. With the difficulty increase, it will be useful.

Here are the parameters:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8118 -u yourNIBaddress -p .

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8118

----------------
2% fee.

Orphans are quite rare by now. It takes some time with this coin. But now everything is working perfectly.
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:43:29 PM

well, this is just an other coin where only the big players with their mega hash rigs get anything.

last night i was mining for many hours with 200kH/s which is all my cpu+gpu does, i got nothing but orphans.

now i am contributing to a pool and got... 3 nibbles after many hours. 99% of the time i get LONGPOLL detected new block, sometimes a "boo" and almost never a "accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 155.26 khash/s (yay!!!)"

i was happy at first somebody tried to make a coin that punishes the big players and early adopters but NOTHING has changed you need to have a few MHs or you are doomed with orphans, stales or what ever.

With yacoin at least i made a few 1000 coins but it used a different scypt where everyone even the bit players needed to start from scratch.

With every standard scrypt coin they just fire up their rig they already prepared before the announce and kill the fun for the little players.

What you fail to realize is that everyone is getting less coins. Yea, if he launched it the same way as others you might have gotten 1000 or even 2000 coins if lucky, but the people with bigger rigs would have gotten over 30000+ coins.

I haven't been getting orphans since the difficulty switched to 0.25. All in all, got 433 coins on 700 KH/s. I think some people getting tons of rejects might need to look at their cgminer setup, having a stable config is a lot more important for solo mining. With a pool you stand to lose only a small percentage if your config is off, but with solo mining you lose whole blocks if something isn't working right.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:45:09 PM

What you fail to realize is that everyone is getting less coins. Yea, if he launched it the same way as others you might have gotten 1000 or even 2000 coins if lucky, but the people with bigger rigs would have gotten over 30000+ coins.

I haven't been getting orphans since the difficulty switched to 0.25. All in all, got 433 coins on 700 KH/s. I think some people getting tons of rejects might need to look at their cgminer setup, having a stable config is a lot more important for solo mining. With a pool you stand to lose only a small percentage if your config is off, but with solo mining you lose whole blocks if something isn't working right.

u soloing or pool ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
hyoshi (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:55:01 PM

Maybe its time you invested in a larger rig instead of calling likely the fairest scrypt release pretty in the last year BS - 200 kh/s won't cut it.  You guys just don't understand how mining works, difficulty works etc.  Difficulty means jack really in the scheme of things.  At difficulty 1 for example, on coin A you maybe will find a few blocks an hour, and on coin B your lucky enough to find 1 every 1 1/2 hours.  Network hash rate is what really matters, and this coin started at around 100 MH/s right off the bat.
relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:56:44 PM

u soloing or pool ?

I went 90% solo. Switched to a pool for like an hour last night and was getting less payouts than I expected.
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:04:40 PM

Wonder which junkcoin gets on the exchange first.

Foamy

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:07:26 PM

Wow nibble isnt looking very good.

Worldcoin has been out for almost 4 days, has been well over 1gh/s and difficulty just now reached 3 today.

Nibble has been out for 12 hours or so and has a difficulty of 4 and only 300mh/s.

So you can still make way more mining WorldCoin.
daHavok

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:11:09 PM

There was a huge crash of nibble's hashrate. Maybe some tried to bang some of the first blocks, didn't like the orphans rate back then, and switched back to WDC. I think that explains it.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 05:11:56 PM

anyone want to help a poor low has solo miner - i got two messages :

"no suitable long poll detected at 127.0.0.1:port"

then i get a sceen full of :

New Block detected on network

is it doing anything ? i want to go to bed , i might just go back to WDC ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 05:14:06 PM

Wow nibble isnt looking very good.

Worldcoin has been out for almost 4 days, has been well over 1gh/s and difficulty just now reached 3 today.

Nibble has been out for 12 hours or so and has a difficulty of 4 and only 300mh/s.

So you can still make way more mining WorldCoin.

ive got to admit my nibbles slowed down a lot after 3 diff , and the release has a terrible logo - i might go back to WDC?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
daHavok

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:14:22 PM

I think that's happening because the network's hashrate is much bigger than yours. I'm not an expert, but that happened to me last night also, but still got some accepted (mostly orphans - but now the orphan rate is much lower I think).

This nibble needs much better marketing!
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 05:17:38 PM

I think that's happening because the network's hashrate is much bigger than yours. I'm not an expert, but that happened to me last night also, but still got some accepted (mostly orphans - but now the orphan rate is much lower I think).

This nibble needs much better marketing!

yeah i offered but i don't work for free - and the OP says he got nothing out of his own release. so oh well. too bad, cya - i thikn i'll head back to WDC.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
GSnak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:17:42 PM

If something with the name "Twitter" can take off, something with the name "Nibble" can take off.

I think this was a pretty fair release, especially if the Dev only has 1500 of his own coin.
blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:17:45 PM

Maybe its time you invested in a larger rig instead of calling likely the fairest scrypt release pretty in the last year BS - 200 kh/s won't cut it.  You guys just don't understand how mining works, difficulty works etc.  Difficulty means jack really in the scheme of things.  At difficulty 1 for example, on coin A you maybe will find a few blocks an hour, and on coin B your lucky enough to find 1 every 1 1/2 hours.  Network hash rate is what really matters, and this coin started at around 100 MH/s right off the bat.

Survival of the fittest Smiley

No one is going to give out the perfect plan to mine any coin perfectly.

I ran my own p2pool early and it was coinage for sure Smiley

p2pool code should be launched with every coin launch.

Bitrated user: blastbob.
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:52:20 PM

Are payouts from nbc.minepool.net being processed? 56 blocks found/confirmed.

Mined there a few hours last night but stopped after my valid unpaid shares never transferred to valid paid. They are still sitting today as unpaid.

daHavok

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:13:07 PM

Is it possible to solomine with 350-400 kH ? If so, how long would it take for a block ? Does anyone know ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: