Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File***  (Read 83991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 10:09:06 AM

Nyble city someone sent me 0.09 of a Nyble ! lol ty ? it all counts  thanks !

I think you should try working in a different field...
Punting for work as you are with such a lack of basic abilities must be embarrassing and not very fruitful for you at all.

HA HA "Frobley" can i just ask what sort of retard name that is?

no wonder you wear a hugh B on your T-shirt ? that's the SECOND LETTER Frobley GOOD BOY !

CEEEEEE is next ... its a wonder land.    the last one is a doooozzzzzzzzzz

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 10:13:03 AM

Want Nyble to go to the next level ? and the guys with 10k + of this currency to gain oh so much more worth? send me 1.5k of this currency and give me a stake in it all be it a moderate one.

that's not even what i would have gotten if i had just have got my config in order and solo mined with my modetare hash , i'm doing actual work here for Nyble .

- This currency is not a "coin" why make a silly "coin" logo - lets think outside the box here guys ??

- The Worm in the little Nyble’s Chest is actually the "n"

- The Binary is lucky 13 - (can change that , can lose the numbers, but think they are good )

- The four bit binary of course is a Nyble -

- The Nyble is flying across an Eclipse - that's the eclipse that will surpass some of the other Spammy "coins"

- People will like to see it on a T-shirt

- People will like it , and find it cute even if they have no idea what a Nyble is?

-Its just simple enough , (just I believe)

- am open to suggestion to make it more simple .

but in the end Nyble doesn't need simple,  it needs marketable.  

give hate or love ! - you are mining this currency !

NZbsnexjcshmpkoBDZaSSxQ5L2TpYQtNFB  - if anyone thinks it's worth anything - my NBL address.

I don't like this logo.
It reminds me of a little bird flying in front of the output end of a shot gun.
Also, i don't think of birds when i think of nibbles.

yeah but your a "hero" member so can assumed to have been a huge supporter of Bitcoin and thus would not want to see anything catchy take off , I have to take your opinion as such, but i do like your feedback . i like the idea of a gun lol - the Twitter thing is part purposeful .    its called leveraging familiarity  - “Folbey”  knows it as the Second letter of the Alphabet. Ha ha ha

wipe that dribble Frolbey ha ha

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 10:20:36 AM

Frobley just Pm'd me his design  ! :

i guess he's excited and stuff having just discovered it ?

theres heaps more after that Frobley !

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 10:44:23 AM

I think the stock logo is ok. Maybe if the colors were spruced up. Maybe have centre piece in a solid gold and background black with nibble in white could look good

thanks for the feedback !

Ignore the ASIC owners, they don't like competition, little ASIC communists they are.

frolbey just learnt the alphabet after waiting 16 months for his BFL to arrive and then he could only read the first letter ! so he didn't know what it was, he used it as a vase holder for another 4 months.

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
mobodick

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:07:51 AM

I don't like this logo.

yeah but your a "hero" member so can assumed to have been a huge supporter of Bitcoin and thus would not want to see anything catchy take off , I have to take your opinion as such, but i do like your feedback . i like the idea of a gun lol - the Twitter thing is part purposeful .    its called leveraging familiarity  - “Folbey”  knows it as the Second letter of the Alphabet. Ha ha ha

I like altcoins and i resent your accusations.

I just think the logo sucks.
Nothing about it refers to a crypto currency.
The worm and binary are just bad logo design. They live in a different resolution band than the overall logo. Such details should not carry a distinct message. The actual message should be the logo as a whole.
Leveraging familiarity will only get you so far. I, for one, absolutely hate twitter so in my case this logo tells me not to be interested.
If you are going to leverage familiarity you better make sure your source is the right one. From that perspective it would be good, for instance, to use some kind of coin or circle as a backdrop. That way it will be clear to a lot of people that this is a currency.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 11:13:04 AM

I don't like this logo.

yeah but your a "hero" member so can assumed to have been a huge supporter of Bitcoin and thus would not want to see anything catchy take off , I have to take your opinion as such, but i do like your feedback . i like the idea of a gun lol - the Twitter thing is part purposeful .    its called leveraging familiarity  - “Folbey”  knows it as the Second letter of the Alphabet. Ha ha ha

I like altcoins and i resent your accusations.

I just think the logo sucks.
Nothing about it refers to a crypto currency.
The worm and binary are just bad logo design. They live in a different resolution band than the overall logo. Such details should not carry a distinct message. The actual message should be the logo as a whole.
Leveraging familiarity will only get you so far. I, for one, absolutely hate twitter so in my case this logo tells me not to be interested.
If you are going to leverage familiarity you better make sure your source is the right one. From that perspective it would be good, for instance, to use some kind of coin or circle as a backdrop. That way it will be clear to a lot of people that this is a currency.

thanks for the Feedback !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 11:25:39 AM

because of course a circle is a currency right? - Like that huge retarded B is a currency is it? , you know the man on the street wouldn't have a clue,  you show them that B they are going to start thinking Rumpa Room or PlaySchool.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
ecliptic

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:41:12 AM

solo mining..

4 accepted blocks

~18 rejected

What?!
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 11:42:24 AM

solo mining..

4 accepted blocks

~18 rejected

What?!

what's your # power?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
mobodick

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:43:40 AM

because of course a circle is a currency right? - Like that huge retarded B is a currency is it? , you know the man on the street wouldn't have a clue,  you show them that B they are going to start thinking Rumpa Room or PlaySchool.

That is the established pattern, yes. And it was just an example.
In any case, it's better than a bird that is associated with a social media.
Seriously, this logo sucks, don't get protective over it. If anything, just delete it and start afresh.
Keywords:
-thing
-movable
-valuable
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 11:46:10 AM

much more consolidated , took on your white worm idea mate.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 11:48:38 AM

because of course a circle is a currency right? - Like that huge retarded B is a currency is it? , you know the man on the street wouldn't have a clue,  you show them that B they are going to start thinking Rumpa Room or PlaySchool.

Seriously, this logo sucks, don't get protective over it. If anything, just delete it and start afresh.
Keywords:
-thing
-movable
-valuable

Actually i like it , i understand you disagree - the more i look at it the more i like this , you don't have to like it, submit one yourself friend. - i'm not protective it literally took me about 20 munites work. - have you seen the OP page?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:51:02 AM

What's up with the Twitter logo ?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 11:52:54 AM

Keywords:
-thing
-movable
-valuable

if this design doesn't get a logo soon its dead, and so far we have Frobley's huge "C" (hey he was excited?) , and the one on the front.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 11:53:45 AM

What's up with the Twitter logo ?

perfect.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
ecliptic

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 12:05:07 PM

solo mining..

4 accepted blocks

~18 rejected

What?!

what's your # power?
~4.5 MH/sec
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 12:16:39 PM

solo mining..

4 accepted blocks

~18 rejected

What?!

what's your # power?
~4.5 MH/sec

gotta hurt how long? , (at least i only wasted 4 hour on solo) (i figuered diff 4 wasn't working out for me my # too low)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
mobodick

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 12:39:48 PM

because of course a circle is a currency right? - Like that huge retarded B is a currency is it? , you know the man on the street wouldn't have a clue,  you show them that B they are going to start thinking Rumpa Room or PlaySchool.

Keywords:
-thing
-movable
-valuable

Actually i like it , i understand you disagree - the more i look at it the more i like this , you don't have to like it, submit one yourself friend. - i'm not protective it literally took me about 20 munites work. - have you seen the OP page?
Aah, so because noone really reacts positively to your logo you come with the 'but I, the designer, think its good!' reasoning.
How unexpected..

Usually, when a design is good you don't have to tell people you think it's good. They will see its good on their own.

I think you need to re-think why you accused me of hating altcoins on basis of not liking your design.
You are blinded so hard by your own farts that you think that people who critisize your design cannot have done so because of the design and so they must have had other reasons.

ecliptic

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 12:43:34 PM

solo mining..

4 accepted blocks

~18 rejected

What?!

what's your # power?
~4.5 MH/sec

gotta hurt how long? , (at least i only wasted 4 hour on solo) (i figuered diff 4 wasn't working out for me my # too low)
just overnight with 2 rigs, ill have to check my settings
dudeami

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:00:23 PM

Can anyone explain to me why I can't get past block 12094? I understand there is a checkpoint there, but I have the newest sources and its just... stuck, hours now. Any help would be nice Smiley

Put your heart on the line, it determines your fate.
BTC: 1DUDEAMiV54PFJFSe5fen3wr1e71unkaGj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: