Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

Also, I am going to start doing weekly randomized giveaways for the following on Discord:

Trivia/Polling: With Trivia we will have multiple answers to a given trivia question users that react to the correct answer will be entered into a random drawing for ITNS (Amount to be determined)
Polling: We will ask our community members to vote on a few different things. Polling could be ITNS related or it could be completely unrelated.
Meme competitions: Pretty self explanatory. We will randomize weekly meme competitions between Mod and Team voted best meme, most reacted by users, or random winner from those that entered.

I will personally be donating 500 ITNS to each of these campaigns each week. We will have a total of at least 1k ITNS up for grabs every week, from me personally.

I will be kicking off these contests this Friday 03/09/18 with a meme competition. We will start trivia/polling next Wednesday. 03/14/18
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

I wanted to provide you all with an update on the exchange voting that started almost a week ago. We currently have a contest running on our Discord where the prize is currently 13,500 ITNS. To enter in this contest, all you have to do is go vote for us on the exchange and react on Discord. It's that simple.

We have risen from 52 votes on Coinpulse on 03/01/18 to 295 Votes as of now. We are currently the 3rd most voted for project.  Link to vote ---> https://request.coinpulse.io/
on VIC Exchange, we were recently added to the voting list on 03/01/18. We already have 207 votes! (You must be registered on VIC Exchange to vote. However, you have the ability to vote once per day!)

Overall, I know that we have a strong community and I am very thankful to all those that have voted. Keep up the great work. If we have everyone vote on coinpulse, we can take the first place slot. I know it!

Not even possible to register:
This User Interface is being made available for you to become familiar with the many features that will be available once the trading platform is launched in June 2018.

You will not be able to register account at this time.

They are not even open yet.

I voted up, but I cannot register to vote up. Therefore I think no one else can, therefore no one gets "entry" into the contest...

It does not matter which exchange you vote on. You are not required to vote on VIC Exchange you can vote on Coinpulse. Any vote counts. All you have to do is react to one of the messages on our Discord in #exchange-votes to be entered to win. Simple as that. We are using the honor method for this, no additional verification outside of a reaction is required. Also, it is possible to register, I have and so have other users on Discord.
nikolasgr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

I wanted to provide you all with an update on the exchange voting that started almost a week ago. We currently have a contest running on our Discord where the prize is currently 13,500 ITNS. To enter in this contest, all you have to do is go vote for us on the exchange and react on Discord. It's that simple.

We have risen from 52 votes on Coinpulse on 03/01/18 to 295 Votes as of now. We are currently the 3rd most voted for project.  Link to vote ---> https://request.coinpulse.io/
on VIC Exchange, we were recently added to the voting list on 03/01/18. We already have 207 votes! (You must be registered on VIC Exchange to vote. However, you have the ability to vote once per day!)

Overall, I know that we have a strong community and I am very thankful to all those that have voted. Keep up the great work. If we have everyone vote on coinpulse, we can take the first place slot. I know it!

Not even possible to register:
This User Interface is being made available for you to become familiar with the many features that will be available once the trading platform is launched in June 2018.

You will not be able to register account at this time.

They are not even open yet.

I voted up, but I cannot register to vote up. Therefore I think no one else can, therefore no one gets "entry" into the contest...

I am not surprised
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:14 AM

It does not matter which exchange you vote on. You are not required to vote on VIC Exchange you can vote on Coinpulse. Any vote counts. All you have to do is react to one of the messages on our Discord in #exchange-votes to be entered to win. Simple as that. We are using the honor method for this, no additional verification outside of a reaction is required. Also, it is possible to register, I have and so have other users on Discord.
Yes I believe we have sorted that out. I am an "oldie" from the days of IRC lol Discord is still new to me. I like it it's better than teamspeak Smiley

What about getting ITNS listed on LiveCoin?

Great question, I will make sure that the team also works on getting us listed on LiveCoin if they are not already working on it.
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:42 AM

Also, I am going to start doing weekly randomized giveaways for the following on Discord:

Trivia/Polling: With Trivia we will have multiple answers to a given trivia question users that react to the correct answer will be entered into a random drawing for ITNS (Amount to be determined)
Polling: We will ask our community members to vote on a few different things. Polling could be ITNS related or it could be completely unrelated.
Meme competitions: Pretty self explanatory. We will randomize weekly meme competitions between Mod and Team voted best meme, most reacted by users, or random winner from those that entered.

I will personally be donating 500 ITNS to each of these campaigns each week. We will have a total of at least 1k ITNS up for grabs every week, from me personally.

I will be kicking off these contests this Friday 03/09/18 with a meme competition. We will start trivia/polling next Wednesday. 03/14/18

In addition to my contribution, the team is going to be contributing a total of 20K ITNS/month for these competitions. I will notify the community of how these will be distributed between the competitions moving forward and when the Team ITNS will be added to the competitions.

This is a great way to get your hands on come ITNS!
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:08:03 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 01:24:05 AM by nikolasgr

If you paid only 47% (!!) of the people who participated in the Xmas airdrop which was not a "competition", let us guess how many people you will pay in these competitions!  Cheesy
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:30:25 AM

Good evening everyone,

I would like to address the latest issues regarding airdrop.

First of all, I would like to apologize in the name of the team, to all users that for one reason or another, did not receive any coins from the airdrop. Although it does not change what happened, I would like to provide you all with the following reasons why I believe this occurred:

1) I would like you all to remind everyone that when this airdrop started we had a team of 3 people. We have grown a lot internally in the last months, including changing our Marketing Manager.

2) Internal organization takes time to achieve, specially when so many people join in a short time. In the beginning we may have missed a few things due to natural internal organization.

3) Regarding invalid entries, the team made the decision to use a script to validate entries rather than check each entry manually, this validation included Slack and Discord. We then had multiple team members go through a portion of the members that had invalid submissions. Due to the amount of time that it would have taken for our team to work through each submission manually, we believed that this would be the best option.

4) We have been very busy with the following:

4.1) Our development plan is very detailed, we have been working very hard to achieve a structured plan before starting development. ( which we already did )

4.2) Our Blockchain dev team has been very busy with the rebase to Monero in order to improve our product.

4.3) We have been diligently working to achieve results with new exchanges but, we have been hitting a few walls, our blockchain transaction volume is still very small, our current markets have a very low volume and our community is also still very small.

4.4) Our rebranding is coming along, and we have been putting a lot of hours into this because we believe that a great project needs a name to match

4.5) We are in the process of finalizing our Non Profit Foundation, a legal entity we can work under is something that we have been focused in achieving in order to guarantee our long term product implementations.

4.6) We have been meeting VC's to negotiate partnerships with the intention to create liquidity for our markets and further support to our legal entity once its created.

4.7) We have been working with several legal offices in order to make sure we comply with all existing regulations. As well as any future regulations that may be on the horizon. Our project is not a nearsighted one, and we are taking every precaution to ensure that we are ready for anything that comes our way in the future.

4.8.) We have been working with key individuals in order to increase our awareness with communities like cyber security, journalism, health sector, vpn providers, etc.

These are not excuses at all, and again, I apologize. I take full responsibility for the mistake. I want people to have a better understanding that honest mistakes sometimes happen, and that we keep working hard to achieve and implement what brought us all here together... Decentralized P2P open source VPN network!

I'm willing to listen to the community in order to make it right with all those that missed the airdrop.

Have a great evening,

Francisco

nikolasgr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:35:29 AM

Good evening everyone,

First of all, I would like to apologize in the name of the team, to all users that for one reason or another, did not receive any coins from the airdrop. Although it does not change what happened, I would like to provide you all with the following reasons why I believe this occurred:

1) I would like you all to remind everyone that when this airdrop started we had a team of 3 people. We have grown a lot internally in the last months, including changing our Marketing Manager.

2) Internal organization takes time to achieve, specially when so many people join in a short time. In the beginning we may have missed a few things due to natural internal organization.

3) Regarding invalid entries, the team made the decision to use a script to validate entries rather than check each entry manually, this validation included Slack and Discord. We then had multiple team members go through a portion of the members that had invalid submissions. Due to the amount of time that it would have taken for our team to work through each submission manually, we believed that this would be the best option.

4.1) Our development plan is very detailed, we have been working very hard to achieve a structured plan before starting development. ( which we already did )

4.2) Our Blockchain dev team has been very busy with the rebase to Monero in order to improve our product.

4.3) We have been diligently working to achieve results with new exchanges but, we have been hitting a few walls, our blockchain transaction volume is still very small, our current markets have a very low volume and our community is also still very small.

4.4) Our rebranding is coming along, and we have been putting a lot of hours into this because we believe that a great project needs a name to match

4.5) We are in the process of finalizing our Non Profit Foundation, a legal entity we can work under is something that we have been focused in achieving in order to guarantee our long term product implementations.

4.6) We have been meeting VC's to negotiate partnerships with the intention to create liquidity for our markets and further support to our legal entity once its created.

4.7) We have been working with several legal offices in order to make sure we comply with all existing regulations. As well as any future regulations that may be on the horizon. Our project is not a nearsighted one, and we are taking every precaution to ensure that we are ready for anything that comes our way in the future.

4.Cool We have been working with key individuals in order to increase our awareness with communities like cyber security, journalism, health sector, vpn providers, etc.

These are not excuses at all, and again, I apologize. I take full responsibility for the mistake. I want people to have a better understanding that honest mistakes sometimes happen, and that we keep working hard to achieve and implement what brought us all here together... Decentralized P2P open source VPN network!

I'm willing to listen to the community in order to make it right with all those that missed the airdrop.

Have a great evening,

Francisco

After all, a serious response came explaining the situation as it is and without blaming the 53% of participants who did not receive their share. Thanks Francisco.
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:38:26 AM

Good evening everyone,

4.Cool We have been working with key individuals in order to increase our awareness with communities like cyber security, journalism, health sector, vpn providers, etc.

Have a great evening,

Francisco

After all, a serious response came explaining the situation as it is and without blaming the 53% of participants who did not receive their share. Thanks Francisco.

Thank you for understanding and for all the support. I hope we can make it right with everyone, just need to figure out how but we are thinking internally about it.
jozsefnevarhelyi

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

I like this kind of activity. Looking forward to it. Wink
Crate Mayne

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

Holy hell, how are you people still bitching about the airdrop? Who gives a flying funk. Get a job, you'd have more in your pocket than the hours spent wasting your time bitching here. My shit didn't go through as valid somehow, but I'm not raising pitchforks. Go dig in your couch cushions for coins and you'll find your airdrop.

Move on with your life.
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Holy hell, how are you people still bitching about the airdrop? Who gives a flying funk. Get a job, you'd have more in your pocket than the hours spent wasting your time bitching here. My shit didn't go through as valid somehow, but I'm not raising pitchforks. Go dig in your couch cushions for coins and you'll find your airdrop.

Move on with your life.

I agree totaly with you ...
I have been in both campains and my xmas didn.t go thru ... but no bitching there ....
Also still mining intense Smiley

Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

@slowgrowth
Fair enough. You should announce this at the beginning and you would save a lot of troubles.

Thank you and have a nice day.
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

Move on with your life.

I agree totaly with you ...
I have been in both campains and my xmas didn.t go thru ... but no bitching there ....
Also still mining intense Smiley

First of all, allow me to say that we are not using the airdrop to full our pockets (at least speaking for myself). We are doing it just as a hobby and would not use the airdrop for such purpose.
Airdrop was a way to get some coins that we mine easier and when you get disqualified without any reason from your part is rather disappointing. It becomes even more disappointing when they throw the blame to you by saying that you did not fill the form correctly while you did.
Also if we had at least participated successfully in one of the two campaigns might be better instead of getting zero.
Anyway, after all, each guy reacts differently, Some people get the dick and they are happy, others are neutral while others do not like it. Thanks God I am in the last category.
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

Thank you very much for the notices, but how do you know have problems with the verification of rediit, and I did not receive the airdrop but well nothing happens I will not get angry for 4 coins of shit, what worries me is that intense every time its price is more thrown and there is no news of larger exchanges beyond the votes and that if it is a problem xD
morphosguy

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

First of all, allow me to say that we are not using the airdrop to full our pockets (at least speaking for myself). We are doing it just as a hobby and would not use the airdrop for such purpose.
Airdrop was a way to get some coins that we mine easier and when you get disqualified without any reason from your part is rather disappointing. It becomes even more disappointing when they throw the blame to you by saying that you did not fill the form correctly while you did.
Also if we had at least participated successfully in one of the two campaigns might be better instead of getting zero.
Anyway, after all, each guy reacts differently, Some people get the dick and they are happy, others are neutral while others do not like it. Thanks God I am in the last category.

Still no positive resolution to this? I tried to stay positive about it, but I'm starting to feel being ripped off. It feels like I wasted lots of time following all those profiles and joining all the strange channels. Seems it was all for nothing, but  getting a bird flipped in your face. Sad
Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

@morphosguy
there is already statement from ITNS team. See post from SlowGrowth above.
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Thank you very much for the notices, but how do you know have problems with the verification of rediit, and I did not receive the airdrop but well nothing happens I will not get angry for 4 coins of shit, what worries me is that intense every time its price is more thrown and there is no news of larger exchanges beyond the votes and that if it is a problem xD

We are using both the community voting method to get listed by exchanges as well as working internally to get listen on other exchanges. It is well known that the community is concerned with the exchanges we are currently on. We have been busy putting our name out to multiple exchanges in an attempt to get listed. As soon as we have information, we will let you know.
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

@slowgrowth
Fair enough. You should announce this at the beginning and you would save a lot of troubles.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sorry for the delay, this situation came to my attention just recently and i have been very busy to be able to come here. Hope my post clears things and everyone accepts my apology.
ibcrypto

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

intensecoin.com/pool/# stooped reporting Hash Rate yesterday. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thank You!
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: