Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235820 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:38:09 AM

On what exchanges is already this coin listed? What atmre the issues with this coin and how much is the total supply?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:24:14 PM

On what exchanges is already this coin listed? What atmre the issues with this coin and how much is the total supply?

https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC -- This is the only exchange.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

Intense has a emission curve just like Monero and theoretically the total supply is infinite... Check this info posted on OP

" Total number of atomic units is 99948151623421337 (remember, 8 decimal places, so 999,481,516.23421337 ITNS).
However, once the block reward reaches 29 ITNS per minute (about halfway through year 2024) that is treated as the minimum
subsidy, which means that Intense’s total emission will forever increase by ~15,242,400 ITNS annually (about 1.5% inflation rate).

[3] Base reward = (TotalSupply - AlreadyGenerated) * 2^-19 * 10^-8 "
RomanV

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:25:07 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 02:09:07 PM by RomanV

My coins > 100k. disappeared completely. Previously I clicked on "remove pending TX" and coins were returned to the balance. Now nothing is happening.
And no deposit is credited to the exchange. 11 confirmations. With Id..
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

The problem with the pool http://intensecoin.com/pool/ The last payment was on 29.10.2017, 9:52:58, after this no payments. Pending Balance: 159.85523908 ITNS and coins are hanging, although for pool payments I see that smaller amounts are paid. What's wrong?
whats worng with official pool?

no pay anymore all pending
whats worng with official pool?

no pay anymore all pending

Apologies, we reduced the mixin count back to 1 as setting it to 3 was causing delay in payments. All missing/delayed payments are caught up now. Cheers

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

My coins > 100k. disappeared completely. Previously I clicked on "remove pending TX" and coins were returned to the balance. Now nothing is happening.

Coins on the blockchain will never disappear!  Smiley I know you mentioned pending TXs in a previous post - did the TXs go through? What is in your transaction tab?

In terms of issues with stocks.exchange - we have an open support ticket with them. Nobody's deposits are showing up at the moment. I am sure it's a simple adjustment on the exchange's side. It's the weekend, they are not monitoring their support inbox.

But question... Is the double payments thing I've noticed past few days by design, or bug?

Say I earn 100 coins for a block... It will now send me 2 payouts of 100 each (so I get a free 100), and I'll now have a balance of -100 for the account page where all future blocks have to whittle away at that -100 before the next payout can happen.

So on one hand it seems like a way to limit amount of tx's sent, but on the other hand it seems kind of like an unintended bug that can be exploited by pool hoppers for free extra coin.

I can confirm the issue with the following comment: when there was no official Mac wallet 1.2.2 published yet, I built it myself from the source. All seemed to be fine, and I received mined txes from a pool. When I tried to send some amount to an exchange, all my txes were duplicated. Actually, after clicking the send button, they were generated twice in the list of txes, both were successful, and the exchange received double amounts (did not try to send more than I had, though).

After updating to the official Mac 1.2.2 wallet the issue had disappeared. I decided that it was some build issue and did not report it. But after your report it seems there is some issue that needs to be fixed.

It would appear these are separate issues. Crate was referring to a specific pool paying out double. Your issue seems to be from a wallet sending duplicate TXs (which I have not heard of yet). As you said it's not occurring in 1.2.2 it may be resolved?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
RomanV

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

Coins on the blockchain will never disappear!  Smiley I know you mentioned pending TXs in a previous post - did the TXs go through? What is in your transaction tab?

In terms of issues with stocks.exchange - we have an open support ticket with them. Nobody's deposits are showing up at the moment. I am sure it's a simple adjustment on the exchange's side. It's the weekend, they are not monitoring their support inbox.

I don't know what the problem is, but it is. I have many different coins and had no such problems with either one.Smiley
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:08:53 PM

I don't know what the problem is, but it is. I have many different coins and had no such problems with either one.Smiley

Roman, the 'Failed' txs are due to trying to spend those canceled funds before they were removed from the mempool. I understand your frustration, believe me we were equally frustrated - unfortunately CryptoNote-based coins have issues with payments while the network is young, and this factoid is not clearly disclosed anywhere. We had to learn the hard way! You have been very patient thus far and I sincerely appreciate that.

Regardless, to resolve your issue: please click File > Reset wallet.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
angeloal

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

@valiant1, does Reset Wallet a cleanup on the blockchain?
What about Remove Pending TXs?
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:39:38 PM

Transfered ITSN to the stocks.exchange but it never arrived, wrote the support...lets see:/

transaction: ac8827fd68ae58ca753b6a2cf113ef0a737c1e2035d04dff4b0140cf1dff422d
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

@valiant1, does Reset Wallet a cleanup on the blockchain?
What about Remove Pending TXs?

Reset wallet re-syncs your local wallet data with the data according to the blockchain. Sometimes the two become out of sync for various reasons.

Remove pending TXs should really not be necessary following the 1.2.2 update and 50k block upgrade, but its purpose is to cancel pending/unconfirmed TXs. Since the block size upgrade, transactions are usually processed within 5-10 minutes at most and the mempool is remaining relatively empty (which is great).

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
RomanV

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:53:17 PM

Roman, the 'Failed' txs are due to trying to spend those canceled funds before they were removed from the mempool. I understand your frustration, believe me we were equally frustrated - unfortunately CryptoNote-based coins have issues with payments while the network is young, and this factoid is not clearly disclosed anywhere. We had to learn the hard way! You have been very patient thus far and I sincerely appreciate that.

Hmm, incorrect transaction is disappear. But the amount has not changed( Generally okay, will consider those coins lost.
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:04:41 PM

Hmm, incorrect transaction is disappear. But the amount has not changed( Generally okay, will consider those coins lost.

I appreciate your understanding but I am not okay with your coins being lost! Please consider trying a) running reset again, and/or b) delete and re-sync the entire blockchain (all data in %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin except *.wallet files). Also consider opening the .wallet file in `simplewallet` (the console/command line application of IntenseCoin) and examining the balance from there, and also running `reset` in simplewallet.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
ngbaoson

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:32:34 AM

I try to deposit small amount on stock.exchange, but 12 hours from now there is even no pending deposit balance !!!
osnwt

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:40:24 AM

But question... Is the double payments thing I've noticed past few days by design, or bug?

Say I earn 100 coins for a block... It will now send me 2 payouts of 100 each (so I get a free 100), and I'll now have a balance of -100 for the account page where all future blocks have to whittle away at that -100 before the next payout can happen.

So on one hand it seems like a way to limit amount of tx's sent, but on the other hand it seems kind of like an unintended bug that can be exploited by pool hoppers for free extra coin.

I can confirm the issue with the following comment: when there was no official Mac wallet 1.2.2 published yet, I built it myself from the source. All seemed to be fine, and I received mined txes from a pool. When I tried to send some amount to an exchange, all my txes were duplicated. Actually, after clicking the send button, they were generated twice in the list of txes, both were successful, and the exchange received double amounts (did not try to send more than I had, though).

After updating to the official Mac 1.2.2 wallet the issue had disappeared. I decided that it was some build issue and did not report it. But after your report it seems there is some issue that needs to be fixed.

It would appear these are separate issues. Crate was referring to a specific pool paying out double. Your issue seems to be from a wallet sending duplicate TXs (which I have not heard of yet). As you said it's not occurring in 1.2.2 it may be resolved?

I don't know if those are separate issues. But it looks very similar in the end result: double payment.

In my case I built 1.2.2 wallet from the source before you published "official" 1.2.2 binary for Mac. In that 1.2.2 self-built wallet my attempt to send 1000 ITNS to the exchange created exactly TWO IDENTICAL transactions with different TxIDs. Both were succeeded. In his case I don't know if the pool issued two payments by error, or its underlying ITNS daemon generated two identical TXs exactly as with my wallet.

As you said it's not occurring in 1.2.2 it may be resolved?
I did not say it's not occurring in 1.2.2.

I said that with self-built Mac wallet 1.2.2 I had issue, but with "officially" distributed Mac wallet 1.2.2 (same version) there was no one. In any other regard they were identical. I can't comment what was wrong, I removed self-built wallet and did not report problems.

Actually, if that specific pool was built from the source and had exactly the same behaviour with doubled TXs as my wallet, then it is the same issue with common code that is not reproducible on every system.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:32:35 AM

I try to deposit small amount on stock.exchange, but 12 hours from now there is even no pending deposit balance !!!

Same here and still no reply in support of exchange after 12 h.....

Recommendation to everyone, dont send coins there for now unless you want it to get stuck in nirvana....

The transaction has over 60 confirmation on the blockchain, yet no sign on the exchange for it. not in the deposit history and also not in the balance....
alexius89-2 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:09:23 AM

Recommendation to everyone, dont send coins there for now unless you want it to get stuck in nirvana....

The transaction has over 60 confirmation on the blockchain, yet no sign on the exchange for it. not in the deposit history and also not in the balance....

Generally exchanges tend to have a slow customer support as they are very busy. A lot if requests, tickets, questions are incoming every day. I am sure they will get back to you soon. We will give them a notice as well with the transaction issues mentioned.

The cut off date for the Twitter Retweet campaign was the 25th of October as mentioned in the update: https://intensecoin.com/2017/10/15/october-update/

All Bounties will be paid out before tomorrow.

Thanks for your support! We will have more bounty campaigns - winning draws as well as an airdrop launching soon.
As for the development side things are going well and we are making good progress. At the moment we are also in preparation of writing the whitepaper. Furthermore we have some bigger announcement for all in the November update which will be published by the middle on November. Stay tuned! Cheers 

I would like to ask the community to join our slack at https://intense-coin.herokuapp.com/ as well as engage with us on twitter at https://twitter.com/intensecoin as well on reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/IntenseCoin/

Exchanges tend to like community support and activity on social media so feel free to show your intense LOVE ^_^

Cheers

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
comicbook125

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

Cool, I'll keep mining this coin as dev team seems to be very proactive.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:04:27 AM

Generally exchanges tend to have a slow customer support as they are very busy. A lot if requests, tickets, questions are incoming every day. I am sure they will get back to you soon. We will give them a notice as well with the transaction issues mentioned.

The cut off date for the Twitter Retweet campaign was the 25th of October as mentioned in the update: https://intensecoin.com/2017/10/15/october-update/

All Bounties will be paid out before tomorrow.

Thanks for your support! We will have more bounty campaigns - winning draws as well as an airdrop launching soon.
As for the development side things are going well and we are making good progress. At the moment we are also in preparation of writing the whitepaper. Furthermore we have some bigger announcement for all in the November update which will be published by the middle on November. Stay tuned! Cheers 

I would like to ask the community to join our slack at https://intense-coin.herokuapp.com/ as well as engage with us on twitter at https://twitter.com/intensecoin as well on reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/IntenseCoin/

Exchanges tend to like community support and activity on social media so feel free to show your intense LOVE ^_^

Cheers

Thanks for update dev, waiting for big November update  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
sasha55

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

Well, you can not wait for the withdrawal of ITNS from stocks.exchange, as it happened to me when I tried 50000 withdrawal of ITNS to iz46nne21Gs1dnm781GbMhKLDreArY2Njkwkghonwarurmyse4wubtd5rm4jvy1kpy2beygspqgpffd qm13dcdnh2qxtlgy6d on 2017-10-28 12:48:09.
The transaction 3cebbb65538da9375689d486f6d6af3392ffee5dbce39b236b536db592513621 successfully, but my purse sure don't!
PS: Use Intensecoin wallet 1.2.2, which is fully synchronized (
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: