Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2019, 06:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] PointPay.io CRYPTO BANKING ECOSYSTEM (Round 1)  (Read 4128 times)
widuyls

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:37:18 AM

Congratulation to the team, i hope they will announce the exchange for IEO as soon as possible, and i hope it will be great exchanges.

Great Job! Getting listed in a lot of ICO review sites. But once they release their wallet and exchange platform that were people will really start to follow them.

Any exact dates for the release of the wallet and exchange platform? Will it be this month or October? Team should update the community so as not to loose support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Berthrine

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:56:20 AM

I have been messaging the team in the bounty page since August but no one is answering my questions for weeks now. May I could put my threads here so that my questions can be answered? I would like to have a response on my inquiries about the bounty since the bounty page is no longer trusted when it comes to answering bounty related questions.

I would like to ask, since the campaign is currently suspended, are we allowed to change signatures now? And since I am seeing people posting their posts, does that mean that the campaign is still on? And would changing signatures will forfeit any existing stakes that we have in this campaign? I would like to know also if we are still getting the bounties that was promised by joining in this campaign? Thank you. Hoping for a speedy answer to these questions.

My questions has since needs to be answered so that I will be able to push through with the plans. A suspended bounty needs to be addressed by the management and tell participants if they will get paid or if they are allowed to join other bounties? I am bothered by the non-responsiveness of the Thread and bounty manager also. Please respond. I am still seeing people submitting entries even if they know that the bounty has been suspended.

To whom should I contact so that I can address my grievances. It has been weeks and no one from the company nor from the bounty management. It is like I am being holdup in here and I cannot move on from my request without jeopardizing my chances of getting my bounties here.

I thought the bounty has there own thread and a bounty manager handles these questions.
miner32342

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 02:19:18 PM

I have been messaging the team in the bounty page since August but no one is answering my questions for weeks now. May I could put my threads here so that my questions can be answered? I would like to have a response on my inquiries about the bounty since the bounty page is no longer trusted when it comes to answering bounty related questions.

Hello! The bounty program has been suspended. The managers are checking all the reports. Once it is done, we will distribute the rewards accordingly - 2% from the pool that was raised up to suspension date. All the questions regarding bounty you can ask in bounty chat to get a quicker answer. We apprecieate your participation and thank you for being with us!

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:53:02 PM

Hello! The bounty program has been suspended. The managers are checking all the reports. Once it is done, we will distribute the rewards accordingly - 2% from the pool that was raised up to suspension date. All the questions regarding bounty you can ask in bounty chat to get a quicker answer. We apprecieate your participation and thank you for being with us!

Why was the bounty campaign suspended? There are still a couple of rounds for the ICO right? Will there be a new bounty program soon?
Kriptobt1

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

PointPay wrote an article on their blog about the broadcast platform and why they made a PXP token
https://medium.com/@pointpay/what-is-ethereum-and-why-pointpay-has-built-pxp-token-on-it-b33f2dbaef4d

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aversuz

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:32:13 AM

PointPay wrote an article on their blog about the broadcast platform and why they made a PXP token
https://medium.com/@pointpay/what-is-ethereum-and-why-pointpay-has-built-pxp-token-on-it-b33f2dbaef4d

Good read. Thanks for the article, you got my claps.
anon3939

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:07:56 PM

I'm more interested about the release date of the wallet and exchange platform. Can you guys give us a hint.
alphosini5

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:08:54 AM

I'm more interested about the release date of the wallet and exchange platform. Can you guys give us a hint.

Guys, let's not rush the team and wait for their announcement. They just want to make sure that everything is a go with their development on the wallet and exchange platform.
shahera

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:50:52 PM

Guys, let's not rush the team and wait for their announcement. They just want to make sure that everything is a go with their development on the wallet and exchange platform.

Its almost October but still no update from the team on launch date. Hope they can give news about it.
tesupihao

Activity: 16

View Profile
Today at 06:33:34 AM

Why was the bounty campaign suspended? There are still a couple of rounds for the ICO right? Will there be a new bounty program soon?

Maybe they plan to remarket Pointpay or use will have a new bounty promotion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.