Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185911 times)
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:23:30 AM

A very good project, is there a social media bounty?  Huh
And finished ico until date is it? One month ?, if I can know the price of one banker how much?
thank you Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:30:47 AM

A very good project, is there a social media bounty?  Huh
And finished ico until date is it? One month ?, if I can know the price of one banker how much?
thank you Smiley
There is a twitter bounty now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100209

Also we have a youtube bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100246.0

We will add Facebook bounty soon as well as a signature campaign. Stay tuned.

ICO will be finished in November, if not earlier.

The price for one BNK is 1 euro cent during pre-ICO
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

Well i would totally check out your Slack, but the link in the OP is the sign in link, and NOT the sign UP link, whoops! Cheesy
Please update that and im sure many of us would like to join hehe
Other then that, checking out the whitepaper now, will you have a forum escrow, or any escrow?

Good Luck! Smiley

You can join our Slack at: https://bankera-slack.herokuapp.com

I have corrected the link, in the first post. Sorry for that.

The SpectroCoin will act as our escrow for now.

ahh nice, link is working now, right on Smiley
Having Spectrocoin as an escrow is cool with me, they are working hard to be a stable project as far as i can see.
Also happy to hear you are NOT offering to US residents, with recent SEC rules, it's best for SERIOUS projects right now to not test them Sad
I will prob be participating! (i am Canadian and BTC is an "intangible" here so were free to lose our money in it mostly haha)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

Having Spectrocoin as an escrow is cool with me, they are working hard to be a stable project as far as i can see.
Also happy to hear you are NOT offering to US residents, with recent SEC rules, it's best for SERIOUS projects right now to not test them Sad
I will prob be participating! (i am Canadian and BTC is an "intangible" here so were free to lose our money in it mostly haha)

I totally agree with you I really trust Spectrocoin a lot, been using their EUR debit card and I never had a single issue at ATMs and POS, the money are usually available on the card in minutes. I'm usually never investing in ICOs but if they partnered with Bankera I am sure this will be a huge project!

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:50:49 AM

Our signature campaign is live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2101979.0
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 10:57:27 AM

I totally agree with you I really trust Spectrocoin a lot, been using their EUR debit card and I never had a single issue at ATMs and POS, the money are usually available on the card in minutes. I'm usually never investing in ICOs but if they partnered with Bankera I am sure this will be a huge project!
Thanks for nice words!
tongokongo

Activity: 172
Merit: 134

Explore Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

Wow, nice project, I will feature it in my next video for sure!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rMoMdDtHTXXfRg_iR-QJQ?&ab_channel=NEMwithTony
https://twitter.com/cryptoTonyNEM

Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

Thanks for the support!
bl4st3r

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

During preICO will I be able to purchase tokens through bank or credit card?

Yes, you will be able to do it through SpectroCoin.

Hi,

Why can't things be simpler? I'm really interested in the project but I don't want to register at SpectroCoin. I don't want to provide all the info they want: name, address, phone number, passport, photo, etc, etc. Not even my "real" bank has all that info! Everybody talks about the advantages of privacy and untraceable crypto, but then...

Why can't I just purchase tokens through bank or credit card/VISA?

Cheers
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:28:03 PM

It is good to see that there are banks that is using the blockchain technology and I think your concept is good I hope your ICO will be successful and your project will meet in given time. Good luck to you guys.
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:40:03 PM

A project about banking that carries blockchain technology and also minimizes the costs incurred for the transaction process, maybe this project will run successfully

Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:24:36 PM

Hi,

Why can't things be simpler? I'm really interested in the project but I don't want to register at SpectroCoin. I don't want to provide all the info they want: name, address, phone number, passport, photo, etc, etc. Not even my "real" bank has all that info! Everybody talks about the advantages of privacy and untraceable crypto, but then...

Cheers
In that case you should wait for ICO, for a smart contract to be live. SpectroCoin needs this information, otherwise, how they can be sure that your card has not been stolen or somebody does not have an access to your bank account? I know it is stupid, that's why we are building Bankera, to make payments much simpler and easier with a help of blockchain technology not only for payments, but also for KYC (know-your-client) and identification.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:03:38 PM

A project about banking that carries blockchain technology and also minimizes the costs incurred for the transaction process, maybe this project will run successfully

Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project.

It is good to see that there are banks that is using the blockchain technology and I think your concept is good I hope your ICO will be successful and your project will meet in given time. Good luck to you guys.

Thank you guys for good words
bl4st3r

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:19:34 PM

Hi,

Cheers
In that case you should wait for ICO, for a smart contract to be live. SpectroCoin needs this information, otherwise, how they can be sure that your card has not been stolen or somebody does not have an access to your bank account? I know it is stupid, that's why we are building Bankera, to make payments much simpler and easier with a help of blockchain technology not only for payments, but also for KYC (know-your-client) and identification.

Yes, probably I'll wait for ICO.

Regarding security issues:

- Paypal, Ebay, Amazon, etc, etc don't ask for a copy of passport or citizen card, and as you know they are used worldwide...
- In some countries (ex. Portugal) it's forbidden to ask for a copy of citizen's card. Not even government organizations can ask for a copy.
- It's strange that to prove my identity I have to provide sensitive information and run the risk of identity theft

I believe that in this less and less private world institutions are getting more and more nosy...
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

Hi,

Cheers

Yes, probably I'll wait for ICO.

Regarding security issues:

- Paypal, Ebay, Amazon, etc, etc don't ask for a copy of passport or citizen card, and as you know they are used worldwide...
- In some countries (ex. Portugal) it's forbidden to ask for a copy of citizen's card. Not even government organizations can ask for a copy.
- It's strange that to prove my identity I have to provide sensitive information and run the risk of identity theft

I believe that in this less and less private world institutions are getting more and more nosy...

That's why PayPal does chargebacks from merchants if there was some fraudulent payment etc, Ebay and Amazon are usually shipping physical goods, so it is possible to track the receiver is there is a fraudulent payment also their margins are much higher and transactions are of lower volume. However, I do agree that it has to change. However, you can deposit ETH, BTC or DASH to SpectroCoin wallet and participate in ICO with minimum details needed.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:03:20 PM

Huge news: Modestas Kaseliauskas, a former head (for 9 years) of Lithuanian State Tax Authority (equivalent of IRS or HMRC) has joined Bankera’s advisory board: https://bankera.com
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:41:37 AM

Seems to be a nice project Smiley
What will be the total supply of the Bankera tokens?
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:14:45 AM

Not yet decided, it will depend on the pre-ICO (5% will be issued during pre-ICO).
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:21:00 AM

Not yet decided, it will depend on the pre-ICO (5% will be issued during pre-ICO).

ah ok, so I will wait and watch the pre ICO Smiley
thx for the info!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: