Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185911 times)
MORIS1986

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Moris1987, using multiple accounts will not add credit to what you say.

Nobody hides the fact that Bankera's team is late on their roadmap, but we still get the weekly payouts, and Bankera's token still follows uptrends and downtrends, which makes it great to trade and make money out of it.

Yes, this is not the initial purpose of the coin, but if you can not "surf the wave", in other terms ADAPT, you will never make money. I did make great money on BNK by just trading it, and constantly investing my weekly payouts back into BNK.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

I feel sorry for those that invested alot in BNK. There really should be regulations about icos so that wont happen again.

I invested really small amount so i dont really care where BNK goes, but lets face it: its a scam
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Yes, I have invested in BNK, but now I can see... big shitcoin. No cards, no exchanges, no good updates, no good exchanges list. With more then 150 milion dolar rechead during ICO and they list BNK in shit hitbtc.

It is ridiculous. BNK going to $0,001 and after $0,0001
I agree with you that the development is too slow. I thought that everything would be fine here. But this is not the only project that makes me sad. Do you know a lot of projects that are successful in the production of plastic cards, and work fine? It seems to me that due to the active involvement of various regulators, all projects of this subject are sitting in a puddle today.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

Good job Bankera team, you burn our money.

They did not burn it, they stole it. This is called robbery at the middle of the day.
Moris1987

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

They charged EUR 0.012 in the initial price, very expensive for a circulation of more than 9.5bi coins.

Bankera team, are you happy with our money? More then 150mi dolars....

Most of the people (including me) believed the "statment" of free money in this case 30%, but than they throw their shitcoins on shitbtc and and sold and dropped everything. Scamkera it is over. 
MORIS1986

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

They charged EUR 0.012 in the initial price, very expensive for a circulation of more than 9.5bi coins.

Most of the people (including me) believed the "statment" of free money in this case 30%, but than they throw their shitcoins on shitbtc and and sold and dropped everything. Scamkera it is over. 

lol, stop answering your own posts... Plus you never believed into this project, you have been here forever to spread FUD and negativity, anyone who would check all your posts on this topic will see it lol Wink
Moris1987

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

lol, stop answering your own posts... Plus you never believed into this project, you have been here forever to spread FUD and negativity, anyone who would check all your posts on this topic will see it lol Wink

The facts are the facts. They stole the money and now the are joking around.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

BTW you both are moving this topic and creating useless pages by repeating the same thing from last months. Although this is worse investment but it won't help the people to get their money back from the dev with just repeating the same words scam and stole the money. If anybody could take legal action than he must do this is way to get some relief.
ekspert nr.1

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

ICO has invested around 100,000 people in the BNK .. The forum cries about 10. Other people say? I think it's still too early to cry. BNK is a small child. BNK wants more capital, so it will be bought at 0.0028 and investors will be sold at 0.02. Do it yourself too. How can the air make 0.1? .BNK long-term investment.
neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

ICO has invested around 100,000 people in the BNK .. The forum cries about 10. Other people say? I think it's still too early to cry. BNK is a small child. BNK wants more capital, so it will be bought at 0.0028 and investors will be sold at 0.02. Do it yourself too. How can the air make 0.1? .BNK long-term investment.
what about bankera exchange ? is it open or not ? this project not good to invest, many other coin or token make benefit money

MORIS1986

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:31:37 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 03:43:18 PM by MORIS1986

BTW you both are moving this topic and creating useless pages by repeating the same thing from last months. Although this is worse investment but it won't help the people to get their money back from the dev with just repeating the same words scam and stole the money. If anybody could take legal action than he must do this is way to get some relief.

You do not read what i say, i never spoke about any kind of scam or money stolen. Everyone is responsible of their own actions and investments, investing in ICO is speculation and GAMBLE. When i see people like you calling scam or saying they got robbed, i can only determine how new you are to the cryptocurrencies world. Act like men, be responsible, and have some common sense.

When investing into ICO's, you must keep in mind you are giving your money to some people who have a project. A project means nothing exists yet, and all is to come. In other words you are speculating, and investing into nothing existing. This is why ICO's must be seen as a long term project. Promising or not.

Knowing this, you must understand that you may lose your money if the project does not work, this is the reason you must NOT invest into ico's bigger amounts than you can afford to lose. Bankera's not delivering what we were expecting, but they are still giving weekly payouts, and the coin has some nice ups and downs on Hitbtc, which gave me many opportunities to buy / sell. You must also remember that the coin was released at a higher price than the highest price of the ico, it means you could sell your coins the day it appeared on Hitbtc, and not lose anything.

Cryptocurrency's world is not for weak minds, nobody has been forced to invest into this project, and we only can blame ourselves for losing money (or not). Be men.
Moris1987

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

You do not read what i say, i never spoke about any kind of scam or money stolen. Everyone is responsible of their own actions and investments, investing in ICO is speculation and GAMBLE. When i see people like you calling scam or saying they got robbed, i can only determine how new you are to the cryptocurrencies world. Act like men, be responsible, and have some common sense.

When investing into ICO's, you must keep in mind you are giving your money to some people who have a project. A project means nothing exists yet, and all is to come. In other words you are speculating, and investing into nothing existing. This is why ICO's must be seen as a long term project. Promising or not.

Knowing this, you must understand that you may lose your money if the project does not work, this is the reason you must NOT invest into ico's bigger amounts than you can afford to lose. Bankera's not delivering what we were expecting, but they are still giving weekly payouts, and the coin has some nice ups and downs on Hitbtc, which gave me many opportunities to buy / sell. You must also remember that the coin was released at a higher price than the highest price of the ico, it means you could sell your coins the day it appeared on Hitbtc, and not lose anything.

Cryptocurrency's world is not for weak minds, nobody has been forced to invest into this project, and we only can blame ourselves for losing money (or not). Be men.

Till today Scamkera has not delivered nothing, the pennies from spectroscam are not worth to mention. Let's just put the facts ahead not the stories and BS like "Be men". Even CMC don't want to make updates about the circulation over this scam. Team just dumped the coins at the beginning on Shitbtc, that's it.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

well said. let them cry...
Moris1987

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

well said. let them cry...

One of the Bankscamers fan? How much do they pay you?
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Action speaks itself I also feel something suspicious behind the scene they raised +100 million but looking over the growth rate it seems everyone will cry when they will realize this.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

this here has become a very bad thread. earlier questions were asked and answered here. today only doris moris  and boris write here ! bankera is no longer here. where does bankera write today ? in the Caribbean or where is the team?   Grin
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

this here has become a very bad thread. earlier questions were asked and answered here. today only doris moris  and boris write here ! bankera is no longer here. where does bankera write today ? in the Caribbean or where is the team?   Grin

http://citizenshipbyinvestment.ch/index.php/2018/08/20/vanuatu-citizenship-for-28-bitcoins?   Cheesy
ekspert nr.1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

You are right .. the BNK team does not like the wall of silence. There is very little information and it's angry. The replies are very inaccurate and there is no exact data. Spectrocoin has little exchange and the amount of coins does not grow. There is no information how much BNK is for investors. The BNK team should share this information. It's very annoying.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Action speaks itself I also feel something suspicious behind the scene they raised +100 million but looking over the growth rate it seems everyone will cry when they will realize this.
Investors can't do anything now  Cry . I hope we can get other opportunities in this cryptocurrency world. Until now, I don't know how to verify the team members of an ICO project. Although they include their linkedin as well but it's not a guarantee  Cry .
ekspert nr.1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Is there a bank already? Does it work or not work? Is there a license? These replies should be updated to investors. What is the point of the project? Where did the members of the European Parliament disappear? Where did the XEM disappear? How many investors have a BNK coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: