Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185911 times)
xshadowx

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

Moris is not that far away from the truth.

- The CEO has been fined 0.7 Million by the Bank of Lithuania because of breaking Money Laundering laws (link here).
- The Bank of Lithuania has fined as well Pervesk 0.5 Million, which was a company from the CEO used as payment gateway for Spectrocoin.
- They have taken down Pervesk as well until is clear for the Bank of Lithuania they are not breaking any rules, that's the reason SEPA transactions are not working in Spectrocoin and you can not basically transfer any money.
- The team has already said in the chat it will take a few months to have it working again, and they are not working into getting an alternative provider.
- The Spectrocoin debit cards have been not working for the past month (or more) because the third party provider is in "maintenance", that's why people can not use them. The team said is not their fault, but they are not looking for an alternative either.
- The Bankera debit cards are not coming anytime soon for the above reasons.
- They are not working either to put the supply on CoinMarketCap, they just simply blame them for not using their smart contract function.
- The exchange is technically coming by the end of the year but the CEO said on the chat around a week ago it won't be an innovative one. Plus it won't accept fiat or have fiat pairs at the beginning.

Soo... There yo go fellas, that's the situation. I got banned from the chat for "saying the truth" which is the team is incapable, unprofessional, unreliable and the communication is horrible.

I read about some ICO investors are doing a class action lawsuit, I don't have Facebook but if anyone can PM the details I'll be more than happy to join.

Bankera's statement is available here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bankera/comments/9hq4sk/bankeras_official_statement/. And racism is not tolerated on Bankera's chat.

Please, put here the screenshot where I was racist as you said. I have said on the chat 'Hello Scamkera team', you could say that's not nice to say, but where is the racism in that? LOL
You put Scamkera in their chat and they ban you? Youre a TROLL, what do you spect with this moods? Applauses?

I'm not complaining because of them baning me for sayin they were a scam, or calling them scamkera. But don't call me racist. Or don't say you banned me because of racist things. Totally different things bro.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moris2025

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

Moris is not that far away from the truth.

- The CEO has been fined 0.7 Million by the Bank of Lithuania because of breaking Money Laundering laws (link here).
- The Bank of Lithuania has fined as well Pervesk 0.5 Million, which was a company from the CEO used as payment gateway for Spectrocoin.
- They have taken down Pervesk as well until is clear for the Bank of Lithuania they are not breaking any rules, that's the reason SEPA transactions are not working in Spectrocoin and you can not basically transfer any money.
- The team has already said in the chat it will take a few months to have it working again, and they are not working into getting an alternative provider.
- The Spectrocoin debit cards have been not working for the past month (or more) because the third party provider is in "maintenance", that's why people can not use them. The team said is not their fault, but they are not looking for an alternative either.
- The Bankera debit cards are not coming anytime soon for the above reasons.
- They are not working either to put the supply on CoinMarketCap, they just simply blame them for not using their smart contract function.
- The exchange is technically coming by the end of the year but the CEO said on the chat around a week ago it won't be an innovative one. Plus it won't accept fiat or have fiat pairs at the beginning.

Soo... There yo go fellas, that's the situation. I got banned from the chat for "saying the truth" which is the team is incapable, unprofessional, unreliable and the communication is horrible.

I read about some ICO investors are doing a class action lawsuit, I don't have Facebook but if anyone can PM the details I'll be more than happy to join.

Bankera's statement is available here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bankera/comments/9hq4sk/bankeras_official_statement/. And racism is not tolerated on Bankera's chat.

Please, put here the screenshot where I was racist as you said. I have said on the chat 'Hello Scamkera team', you could say that's not nice to say, but where is the racism in that? LOL
You put Scamkera in their chat and they ban you? Youre a TROLL, what do you spect with this moods? Applauses?

I'm not complaining because of them baning me for sayin they were a scam, or calling them scamkera. But don't call me racist. Or don't say you banned me because of racist things. Totally different things bro.

Don’t answer the guy mate! From the 17 post he made 16 contain the word troll. It’s the new word he learned recently and he wants the world to know about it. Little  Sherlock here thinks he knows it all, let him at least have that!

Any news on the answer if they already applied for a banking license?
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

This project was quite promising at first. However, cooperation with issuers of banks did not give them pleasure. The team faced a number of, as it turned out, unpredictable obstacles. And it is disappointing.
However, all is not lost. Having corrected in the near future, the team, quite, will be able to regain the trust of the community. I do not need to say that the more time they spend on it the worse.
Hope they can. This is not only their reputation but also SPECTROCOIN.
Oh, what that's all, a surprise.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

How can any goverment issue a licence to an unregulated/decentralised entity connected to illegal crypto currencies ? Even if they did, that would be the end of speculation and big profits. Nobody will allow this, unless bankera will obtain banking license from Somalia or any similar country !

Well if the Euro investors want to dump this shitcoins he cannot withdrawn them, so he would have to put them on Kraken and from them make a transaction. They literally blocked IBAN transactions...

Didn't you "dumb" your BNK tokens and left already as you said? Welcome back funniest MorisXXXX  Grin Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:06:54 AM

Didn't you "dumb" your BNK tokens and left already as you said? Welcome back funniest MorisXXXX  Grin Wink
I don't see reasons to dump my BNK tokens, honestly.
Of course, there are some guys who are smart enough to make important decision which force them to dump BNK tokens.
Seamus_Walter

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

Supported Peer-to-Peer payments will allow you to transfer funds to your friends at no cost. In addition to blockchain based payments, a Bankera wallet will provide access to a broad spectrum of traditional payment options for seamless deposits and withdrawals.
MORIS1986

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:35:30 AM

How can any goverment issue a licence to an unregulated/decentralised entity connected to illegal crypto currencies ? Even if they did, that would be the end of speculation and big profits. Nobody will allow this, unless bankera will obtain banking license from Somalia or any similar country !

Well if the Euro investors want to dump this shitcoins he cannot withdrawn them, so he would have to put them on Kraken and from them make a transaction. They literally blocked IBAN transactions...

If anyone wants to get rid of their BNK tokens just let me know i'll buy them Smiley (especially from moris1987)
moris2025

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

If anyone wants to get rid of their BNK tokens just let me know i'll buy them Smiley (especially from moris1987)

O you make me very happy! We have a buyer!
Listen there is an exchange HITbtc there you will find all kind off people wanting to sell! So yes as you are more the happy to in buying them all please do so. Looking forward to see the selling walls drop.
And again thank you !
MORIS1986

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

Listen there is an exchange HITbtc there you will find all kind off people wanting to sell! So yes as you are more the happy to in buying them all please do so. Looking forward to see the selling walls drop.
And again thank you !

Wait, you mean you don't want to "dumb" me your coins ?
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

Did they got licence for banking Grin Grin
moris2025

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

And again thank you !

Wait, you mean you don't want to "dumb" me your coins ?

O i thought you said anyone. So i was happy to show you where there are more then a few to sell you some. But i geuss you made a type error?
moris2025

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

Did they got licence for banking Grin Grin

he Moris,

my alter ego :-) at first i thought you where a weirdo. But i'm starting to see why that is the only way to get anything thru in here.
How is live?
shoot me a PM?

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

I don't see reasons to dump my BNK tokens, honestly.
Of course, there are some guys who are smart enough to make important decision which force them to dump BNK tokens.
I also think so that for now we don't throw this BNK token,
but even so all the decisions are on each person
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

Hi all!

veteran in bnk chat, newbie overhere.

Can i ask why everything what is posted here, what is the truth, is getting al kind of weird troll and fud answers?
is there a way for a normal discussion overhere? or is moris1987 not the only nutcase. Because the way is see it those other people are exactly the same only their subject is different?
And more so, moris attacks the project and no one personal.
MORIS1986

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

Hi all!

Can i ask why everything what is posted here, what is the truth, is getting al kind of weird troll and fud answers?
is there a way for a normal discussion overhere? or is moris1987 not the only nutcase. Because the way is see it those other people are exactly the same only their subject is different?

Hi there and welcome.

Moris attacks people calling Bankera investors idiots, calling Bankera's team scammers, typing death threats to the team and so on, he's the only one here that is that much into trolling and insulting people. The lack of work regarding the admins here is quite impressive, and unfortunately Bankera's team presence here is not what it used to.

Other than that if you read the numerous pages of the thread, you will see that most of us are just being patient waiting for the project to evolve.
EllyDew

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

A specific and very interesting ANN, your concepts and implementations was very impressive. It's very helpful to keep our crypto coin safe. So all the best for your bright future. Cheesy
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

what is wrong with this project and why for so long have not been able to develop as it should? price as it fell before and continues to fall. and if at the very beginning of trading the turnover was more than 1 million, now they are less than 100 thousand. if this trend continues, it will be delisting from the hitbts.

If their trading platform is open, I am sure they will use it, first of all (although I have 700k BNK) but I have lost faith in this project. . ( Google translator ) .

that the project does not do everything right, im agree with you on this. the problem is that in such a market they have to do everything correctly and without mistakes and they allow them. many investors who have bnk tokens are very eager to sell because trust has been undermined. for the project this red line.
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:00:45 AM

that the project does not do everything right, im agree with you on this. the problem is that in such a market they have to do everything correctly and without mistakes and they allow them. many investors who have bnk tokens are very eager to sell because trust has been undermined. for the project this red line.
It's not good at the moment because BNK has actually fallen dramatically after the ICO.
So, I personally got significant losses too.
But, I think that complaints will lead to nothing.
Losses are losses (temporary ones) right now, so stay clam a bit, wait for something positively to come might be better choice, in my opinion.
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Hi all!

Hi there and welcome.

Moris attacks people calling Bankera investors idiots, calling Bankera's team scammers, typing death threats to the team and so on, he's the only one here that is that much into trolling and insulting people. The lack of work regarding the admins here is quite impressive, and unfortunately Bankera's team presence here is not what it used to.

Other than that if you read the numerous pages of the thread, you will see that most of us are just being patient waiting for the project to evolve.

Hi and thank you for your welcome!
The rest is waiting for the project to evolve. That's is something i was waiting on also and i was a big supporter. But as it turns apart from the exchange which they are supposedly building there is nothing really done for the bankera project.
The exchange was never in the original whitepaper and all the things they did promise in the whitepaper are done by companies which aren't bankera. They promise those companies will al be part of the "eco-system" but after a year we don't receive any wr from any of those.

In the meanwhile the cards are out, the IBAN isn't working anymore, CMC situation isn't resolved, the new website has many shortcommings and they are receiving fines by the authorities. And if one asks hard questions about in on their chat or reddit. the posts get deleted or the people get banned or muted. So yes I can understand that people are getting worried. i'm getting worried myself also now.

futhermore i welcome Spi, Scrooge, jimmy, monty-moo, boschen, ikikyabut, bitpuppy, holdingbags, albrcool, ironrand, massimo72, brandonlang95, djinxi, bnkbuyer and many other which i forgot to join me here as this seems to be tha last place where we can have an honest discussion without being sensored by BNK.

@bankera please answer the question. Did bankera apply for a banking license yes or no?

SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

Hi all!

Hi there and welcome.

Hi and thank you for your welcome!
The rest is waiting for the project to evolve. That's is something i was waiting on also and i was a big supporter. But as it turns apart from the exchange which they are supposedly building there is nothing really done for the bankera project.
The exchange was never in the original whitepaper and all the things they did promise in the whitepaper are done by companies which aren't bankera. They promise those companies will al be part of the "eco-system" but after a year we don't receive any wr from any of those.

In the meanwhile the cards are out, the IBAN isn't working anymore, CMC situation isn't resolved, the new website has many shortcommings and they are receiving fines by the authorities. And if one asks hard questions about in on their chat or reddit. the posts get deleted or the people get banned or muted. So yes I can understand that people are getting worried. i'm getting worried myself also now.

futhermore i welcome Spi, Scrooge, jimmy, monty-moo, boschen, ikikyabut, bitpuppy, holdingbags, albrcool, ironrand, massimo72, brandonlang95, djinxi, bnkbuyer and many other which i forgot to join me here as this seems to be tha last place where we can have an honest discussion without being sensored by BNK.

@bankera please answer the question. Did bankera apply for a banking license yes or no?

Thanks for the invitation Huup.  I am assuming at this rate, more of the original group will slowly migrate over here.

Hey everyone, I have to admit that I didn't want to join an unofficial channel out of respect to Bankera, but things are getting so out of hand (without any results) that it would be silly not to expand your audience now.  Just for the record, before anyone starts to attack me, I am an ICO investor and like many, I was a staunch supporter of the project.  It really didn't take long for red flags to start cropping up and slowly I started leaning towards the negative side.  My views are probably going to align with the Moris1987s of the world, but I will always be honest, open and fair.  In fact, I am also one of the unfortunate members who, for reasons only known to admin, was "Muted" without warning.  Admin actually stated in a private message that they believe it was a misunderstanding, which I do not believe.  In any case, Huup can verify all this, given we have been the more frequent and vocal members (good and bad) in the official chat for a very long time.

This was just a brief intro, but will start to post more frequently here.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: