Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185911 times)
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

looks like the central bankers are really pouncing on cryptocurrencies now.

I got this email from them:

so Bankera (end everyone trying to build those fiat-crypto bridges) has two war fronts: the screaming odious trolls and FUDders and the banking powers that want to suppress crypto.

Any comments on that, @Bankera?

Dear Client,

Our local supervisory institution – Bank of Lithuania – is stressing now more than ever the importance of strict compliance procedures as well as other prudential requirements. In order to fully meet the requirements, UAB “Pervesk” will be carrying out maintenance procedures during the upcoming months and will not be able to process payments.

We are pausing our external operations for this period. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We will make sure to notify you once we resume our external operations.

Your funds available at SpectroCoin wallet will not be affected by this situation. You may use them with facilities and payment options available at SpectroCoin.

Best regards,

Pervesk Team

Email: compliance@pervesk.lt

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Bankera is a really great project.  It will be successful in the next few months. Good Luck
Ikikyabut

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

Hi all!

veteran in bnk chat, newbie overhere.

Can i ask why everything what is posted here, what is the truth, is getting al kind of weird troll and fud answers?
is there a way for a normal discussion overhere? or is moris1987 not the only nutcase. Because the way is see it those other people are exactly the same only their subject is different?
And more so, moris attacks the project and no one personal.

Hi there and welcome.

Moris attacks people calling Bankera investors idiots, calling Bankera's team scammers, typing death threats to the team and so on, he's the only one here that is that much into trolling and insulting people. The lack of work regarding the admins here is quite impressive, and unfortunately Bankera's team presence here is not what it used to.

Other than that if you read the numerous pages of the thread, you will see that most of us are just being patient waiting for the project to evolve.

Hi and thank you for your welcome!
The rest is waiting for the project to evolve. That's is something i was waiting on also and i was a big supporter. But as it turns apart from the exchange which they are supposedly building there is nothing really done for the bankera project.
The exchange was never in the original whitepaper and all the things they did promise in the whitepaper are done by companies which aren't bankera. They promise those companies will al be part of the "eco-system" but after a year we don't receive any wr from any of those.

In the meanwhile the cards are out, the IBAN isn't working anymore, CMC situation isn't resolved, the new website has many shortcommings and they are receiving fines by the authorities. And if one asks hard questions about in on their chat or reddit. the posts get deleted or the people get banned or muted. So yes I can understand that people are getting worried. i'm getting worried myself also now.

futhermore i welcome Spi, Scrooge, jimmy, monty-moo, boschen, ikikyabut, bitpuppy, holdingbags, albrcool, ironrand, massimo72, brandonlang95, djinxi, bnkbuyer and many other which i forgot to join me here as this seems to be tha last place where we can have an honest discussion without being sensored by BNK.

@bankera please answer the question. Did bankera apply for a banking license yes or no?

I have a account over here but the conversation in Chat was better, at least the admins were there even if they used drop down answers. Besides I didn’t have to read Moris’BS.
Ansault

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

The exchange was never in the original whitepaper

That's not true, the exchange is first mentioned on page 4 in the whitepaper:

The aim of the ICO is not to test a speculative idea, but to provide the capital to enable Bankera as a
product to expand its existing services to compete with existing banks as an equal
across all areas of operation including payments, lending, currency exchange, and investments.
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

The aim of the ICO is not to test a speculative idea, but to provide the capital to enable Bankera as a
product to expand its existing services to compete with existing banks as an equal
across all areas of operation including payments, lending, currency exchange, and investments.

This is totally incorrect!  This was confirmed and then reaffirmed by Bankera's own founders.  The exchange was not in the original roadmap and subsequently added because they had a change of direction.  When did you come to the party?
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

This is totally incorrect!  This was confirmed and then reaffirmed by Bankera's own founders.  The exchange was not in the original roadmap and subsequently added because they had a change of direction.  When did you come to the party?

I guess people just wanna believe something different...
Next they are going to tell us that Lon Wong is still an advisor :-)
Ansault

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

This is totally incorrect!  This was confirmed and then reaffirmed by Bankera's own founders.  The exchange was not in the original roadmap and subsequently added because they had a change of direction.  When did you come to the party?

just quoting the whitepaper...
Ikikyabut

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:12:14 AM

just quoting the whitepaper...

Ansault thanks for that. I suppose it depends on the interpretation of currency exchange. My interpretation was an extension of SC functionality as a brokerage exchange converting fiat between fiat/ fiat to the big crypto's, crypto back fiat. A trading platform/exchange for just crypto is a different beast all together IMHO.
Ikikyabut

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

Hi all!

Can i ask why everything what is posted here, what is the truth, is getting al kind of weird troll and fud answers?
is there a way for a normal discussion overhere? or is moris1987 not the only nutcase. Because the way is see it those other people are exactly the same only their subject is different?

Hi there and welcome.

Moris attacks people calling Bankera investors idiots, calling Bankera's team scammers, typing death threats to the team and so on, he's the only one here that is that much into trolling and insulting people. The lack of work regarding the admins here is quite impressive, and unfortunately Bankera's team presence here is not what it used to.

Other than that if you read the numerous pages of the thread, you will see that most of us are just being patient waiting for the project to evolve.

The rest is waiting for the project to evolve. That's is something i was waiting on also and i was a big supporter. But as it turns apart from the exchange which they are supposedly building there is nothing really done for the bankera project.
The exchange was never in the original whitepaper and all the things they did promise in the whitepaper are done by companies which aren't bankera. They promise those companies will al be part of the "eco-system" but after a year we don't receive any wr from any of those.

In the meanwhile the cards are out, the IBAN isn't working anymore, CMC situation isn't resolved, the new website has many shortcommings and they are receiving fines by the authorities. And if one asks hard questions about in on their chat or reddit. the posts get deleted or the people get banned or muted. So yes I can understand that people are getting worried. i'm getting worried myself also now.

futhermore i welcome Spi, Scrooge, jimmy, monty-moo, boschen, ikikyabut, bitpuppy, holdingbags, albrcool, ironrand, massimo72, brandonlang95, djinxi, bnkbuyer and many other which i forgot to join me here as this seems to be tha last place where we can have an honest discussion without being sensored by BNK.

@bankera please answer the question. Did bankera apply for a banking license yes or no?

SPI got the answer to that yesterday
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

Hi all!

Hi there and welcome.

Hello,

We never said other companies would pay for the WR. The WR is paid from Bankera products, not by the companies who help providing these products. Bankera already has a narrow banking license (EMI license), which is sufficient to offer most banking services.
Ikikyabut

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

Hi all!

Hi there and welcome.

Hello,

We never said other companies would pay for the WR. The WR is paid from Bankera products, not by the companies who help providing these products. Bankera already has a narrow banking license (EMI license), which is sufficient to offer most banking services.

Actually it is Pervesk that holds the EMI not Bankera, Pervesk is not apart of the WR. You may want to have a chat to your CEO who verified this yesterday on the official chat. Happy to proven wrong if you would like to provide the licence number and the authority who issued it. From my understanding Bankera products will be underwritten by Pervesk and its licences.
moris2025

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

Hi all!

Hi there and welcome.

Hello,

Actually it is Pervesk that holds the EMI not Bankera, Pervesk is not apart of the WR. You may want to have a chat to your CEO who verified this yesterday on the official chat. Happy to proven wrong if you would like to provide the licence number and the authority who issued it. From my understanding Bankera products will be underwritten by Pervesk and its licences.

huup

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Hi all!

Hi there and welcome.

Hello,

o you beat me to it :-)
i was searching for the prove!
https://chat.bankera.com/channel/community?msg=3W9BKpsZkPSQg92iY

so in short al the profits or products margings that are going to be made are going to a sister companie who doesn't pay wr but is part of the "eco-system" what the hell that may mean now...
They have been telling us for month's that Pervesk and PPB will be part of the eco-system. Stupid us should have ask if it pays wr.

because when huup asked we don't profit from all those companies you are building on the side. he received the answer: "not yet :-)"
https://chat.bankera.com/channel/community?msg=fxrqLRBcBPuAsdjpb
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

so in short al the profits or products margings that are going to be made are going to a sister companie who doesn't pay wr but is part of the "eco-system" what the hell that may mean now...
They have been telling us for month's that Pervesk and PPB will be part of the eco-system. Stupid us should have ask if it pays wr.

because when huup asked we don't profit from all those companies you are building on the side. he received the answer: "not yet :-)"

"The WR is paid from Bankera products, not by the companies who help providing these products." This means that products which are offered for Bankera's clients through partners are part of the WR. Products that those partners offer and are not related to Bankera nor Bankera's clients, are not part of the WR.
huup

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

"The WR is paid from Bankera products, not by the companies who help providing these products." This means that products which are offered for Bankera's clients through partners are part of the WR. Products that those partners offer and are not related to Bankera nor Bankera's clients, are not part of the WR.

Well this always works best with an example.

So let's say we wan't to do an SEPA transaction. 80% of the fee is for pervesk as the EMI provider. then we would receive wr over the 20% which Bankera makes. Are you telling us now that we would also make WR on the fee which Pervesk is charging, so wr over the 80% in this example?
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

is this project still alive ?
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

is this project still alive ?

When it was dead look above you dev is active and they are claiming about the upcoming releases will help this a lot to make comeback. Just browse this page and read the replies of dev to let know what is going on.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

So let's say we wan't to do an SEPA transaction. 80% of the fee is for pervesk as the EMI provider. then we would receive wr over the 20% which Bankera makes. Are you telling us now that we would also make WR on the fee which Pervesk is charging, so wr over the 80% in this example?

BNK holders receive 20% of the net transactional revenue share. To calculate the weekly net transactional share, we take the difference between our weekly revenue from transactions and the costs that we incur, and then we get the weekly net transactional revenue. Therefore, costs (ours and/or 3rd parties) are not part of the weekly commission.
huup

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

BNK holders receive 20% of the net transactional revenue share. To calculate the weekly net transactional share, we take the difference between our weekly revenue from transactions and the costs that we incur, and then we get the weekly net transactional revenue. Therefore, costs (ours and/or 3rd parties) are not part of the weekly commission.

See it took us a while, but we are getting there. So now we all understand why we want BNK to have their own license instead of a sister company running away with the promises made in the whitepaper, maybe you can answer the question we had earlier.

Has BNK already aplied for his own license?
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

See it took us a while, but we are getting there. So now we all understand why we want BNK to have their own license instead of a sister company running away with the promises made in the whitepaper, maybe you can answer the question we had earlier.

Has BNK already aplied for his own license?

It was stated from the beginning that Bankera as a product will either be delivered through its own license or through partnerships. Obtaining a separate license for servics for which we already have a license in our ecosystem would be a waste of our time and resources - which can be better employed to develop our other services (such as the Exchange Platform).
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: