Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185853 times)
JimmySlander

Activity: 56
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:22:32 AM

Hey Hey Hey Guess Who is in Da House?  Cheesy Cheesy Jimmy the AI which lives in Chats and Forums  Grin

So Scrooge what is strategy with the new Cards coming and the IBAN? Mine is tu use it at first as Banking account to get Fiat and spent it through the card, Fiat I get from trading Altcoins once Bull run comes, even if it seems that this Bullrun in Crypto won't happen before 2022 as my opinion Lips sealed
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimmySlander

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:39:00 AM

Bye and Good luck  Cheesy
If you speak spanish theres an ivoox podcast about bankera roadmap for 20xx, its very good one.
https://www.territoriobitcoin.com/y-ahora-que-que-nos-espera-para-2019-y-el-resurgimiento-de-bankera-ep67/

Not bad at all, Scrooge could you make some Audios also? Tongue
Scroogge

Merit: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:41:04 AM

Hey Hey Hey Guess Who is in Da House?  Cheesy Cheesy Jimmy the AI which lives in Chats and Forums  Grin

So Scrooge what is strategy with the new Cards coming and the IBAN? Mine is tu use it at first as Banking account to get Fiat and spent it through the card, Fiat I get from trading Altcoins once Bull run comes, even if it seems that this Bullrun in Crypto won't happen before 2022 as my opinion Lips sealed

MY hope is first that they deliver now a stayable product. With cards and iban there was enough issues. Id rather wanna see that they issue their own cards. (I know on the way...) But until that we need to stay with 3rd party company. What can happen we all saw. But a very positive thing is that the team was instantly working hard to get it back online! Lets see what it brings!
JimmySlander

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:14:38 AM

So if you want to know more about the project and its products or only to know us all and the Bankera team just join us at Chat.bankera.com where the real community is and get real information
huup

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:53:11 AM

Today the Members from Management where talking to the community:

Here see some questions and aswers:

Are we getting soon Fiat gate to crypto in exchange?
We have been told cards are being printed and could be delivered before end of the year vould clarify which ones? The SC cards? Bankera ones? Or third provider?
Why do we need SC cards and Bankera Cards? I mean why distinct?
New cards will have same restrictions as linked cards? As for example I cannot use card with SC as linked card due to my nationality..
What about Pervesk is it going to offer more services than IBAN?

Here the answers from the CEO

Yes, we have it in plans, but I will not lie, we are not currently working for it, but that's in the horizon. SC cards will be by third party provider and yes they are in process of being printed, Bankera cards are also in process to be issued by Pervesk. Firstly, Bankera and SpectroCoin are distinct products due to regulator and clarity, SC will focus on crypto -> fiat link, while Bankera is on track to be a neobank, I believe once regulatory climate will change we will merge everything in one peace, but for now as we said, we see it as a puzzle. Secondly, we have distinct solutions to leverage the risk of one program being shut down or so, so we would be able to offer the service anyhow. Linked cards are provided by another third party and the limitation is due to their policies, this does not have impact for issued cards constrains (well, I will not lie, SC cards will be for EEA first, but that's why we are building our own infrastructure with Pervesk etc to outgrow these limitations). Pervesk will be offering cards both issuing of cards as well as letting to accept cards as payments, also it will offer other payments methods, it is an engine behind a number of features.

Sounds like good things are coming up!
huup

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:54:02 AM

i case anyone would have missed it.

2019 will be a great year for Bankera.

• XRP recently added to the exchange and a lot off updates are coming up for the exchange.
  • More coins/tokens to be added in the coming weeks.
  • Cards are coming back.
  • Loans recently launched
  • Iban opening up.
  • They are opening offices in multiple EEA
  • Marketing starting soon! (with known youtubers)

JohnnyBTC197

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:54:30 PM

We have been told cards are being printed and could be delivered before end of the year vould clarify which ones? The SC cards? Bankera ones? Or third provider?
New cards will have same restrictions as linked cards? As for example I cannot use card with SC as linked card due to my nationality..

Yes, we have it in plans, but I will not lie, we are not currently working for it, but that's in the horizon. SC cards will be by third party provider and yes they are in process of being printed, Bankera cards are also in process to be issued by Pervesk. Firstly, Bankera and SpectroCoin are distinct products due to regulator and clarity, SC will focus on crypto -> fiat link, while Bankera is on track to be a neobank, I believe once regulatory climate will change we will merge everything in one peace, but for now as we said, we see it as a puzzle. Secondly, we have distinct solutions to leverage the risk of one program being shut down or so, so we would be able to offer the service anyhow. Linked cards are provided by another third party and the limitation is due to their policies, this does not have impact for issued cards constrains (well, I will not lie, SC cards will be for EEA first, but that's why we are building our own infrastructure with Pervesk etc to outgrow these limitations). Pervesk will be offering cards both issuing of cards as well as letting to accept cards as payments, also it will offer other payments methods, it is an engine behind a number of features.

Can’t wait to see Bankera‘s own card. In the meantime Spectrocoin cards should have a positive influence on the WR and therefore the token price.
huup

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:01:00 PM

Can’t wait to see Bankera‘s own card. In the meantime Spectrocoin cards should have a positive influence on the WR and therefore the token price.

It most defnitely will. I remember that the wr was a lot higher in december 2017
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:40:30 PM

It most defnitely will. I remember that the wr was a lot higher in december 2017

In December 2017, everything was of much greater value. Now, only real projects that have a real product will be able to repeat this. And I hope that the BANKERA is on this list.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
JimmySlander

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:54:47 PM

In December 2017, everything was of much greater value. Now, only real projects that have a real product will be able to repeat this. And I hope that the BANKERA is on this list.

I have no doubt we will hit again high WR given the cards will be back again, IBANs also as the restriction LCB put last time have been released and if Loans works as foreseen then Bankera will be one of the best investment I did
huup

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:02:17 PM

i believe it will. Have you seen this? the wallets are also almost done!

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:17:17 PM

It turned out that the topic of ANN Bankera was still busy, I thought there were a lot of hurt investors including me. think that the bankera project will be good but after openmarket it is far from expectations and forced to sell losses

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:24:39 PM

It turned out that the topic of ANN Bankera was still busy, I thought there were a lot of hurt investors including me. think that the bankera project will be good but after openmarket it is far from expectations and forced to sell losses

Whilst they may be to blame for many things happening post ICO, they really cannot be blamed for the crypto sell off or regulatory changes.  I know they are taking their time with all their launches, but they have explicitly said that they really are going that extra mile to ensure everything is done by the rule book.

I am quietly hopeful this project will be a successful! We just need to exercise some patience (and faith)!
JimmySlander

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:57:32 PM

Hello and welcome again in this topic, yes it has crashed in price as 99% of the Altcoins and late ICOs did, but it kept delivering and working on its products, they already launched the Loans Platform, the exchange (Even if I agree it is a very basic one, its goal is not to compete with Binance bt to give Bankera holders a place to exchange BNK without depending on a third part exchange), they also are printing the cards and hopefully soon we will get them operationnal, and as all the issues related to pervesk have been cleared by the LCB they are in way to get back the IBANs working

In résumé, the project is a delivery phase, and recovering almost all of its services and products, that is why all say the 2019 might be the year of bankera

I personnally believe it is one of the most promising project in the Crypto World as it is not a "thin air" and "some Youtuber shilled Crypto" it is a project based on products and not any hype, actually the most of time people are reproching them to not hype anything and only deliver products  Cheesy
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:46:25 AM

WARNING SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD !!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174337.0
Milky86

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:47:47 AM

Hello and welcome again in this topic, yes it has crashed in price as 99% of the Altcoins and late ICOs did, but it kept delivering and working on its products, they already launched the Loans Platform, the exchange (Even if I agree it is a very basic one, its goal is not to compete with Binance bt to give Bankera holders a place to exchange BNK without depending on a third part exchange), they also are printing the cards and hopefully soon we will get them operationnal, and as all the issues related to pervesk have been cleared by the LCB they are in way to get back the IBANs working

In résumé, the project is a delivery phase, and recovering almost all of its services and products, that is why all say the 2019 might be the year of bankera

I personnally believe it is one of the most promising project in the Crypto World as it is not a "thin air" and "some Youtuber shilled Crypto" it is a project based on products and not any hype, actually the most of time people are reproching them to not hype anything and only deliver products  Cheesy
Hi Jimmy,
I asked this question a few pages back but someone gave me a stupid answer. What do you the price of BNK will be once all is up and running?

I ask you as you seem to have some good knowledge on this project and crypto. I also know that no one can predict these things especially in crypto. Just would like your opinion.

Thanks
Scroogge

Merit: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:53:43 AM

WARNING I ADMIT THAT I AM MOSPROGNOZ ARE SCAM !!!!

QUAAAACK QUAAAACK
huup

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:56:23 AM

Hi Jimmy,
I asked this question a few pages back but someone gave me a stupid answer. What do you the price of BNK will be once all is up and running?

I ask you as you seem to have some good knowledge on this project and crypto. I also know that no one can predict these things especially in crypto. Just would like your opinion.

Thanks

The user who wote you back hasn't given you an exact price, that doesn't make his answer stupid but rather clever. Noone can say what the price will be.
We can do some educated geusses and for that the basis is layed out by kolonel_x
If you want price i would start with the following logic. The WR is the ROI. Like interest in a bankacount. So if the WR qould be 10 anually at max you could calculate back the tokenprice. So what do you think is possible in terms of wr?
JohnnyBTC197

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:10:23 AM

In terms of the price I think first we need to get back to ICO price from there everything is possible.
To reach ICO price we need the credit cards and IBAN back and the loans to take off. Maybe we reach this
by the end of the year (but that’s just my opinion). In the long run price will be mainly determined by WR and demand for the token (e.g. for loans interest repayment, etc.). Bankera is also aiming for becoming a neobank with their Bankera wallet product (like N26). So in the long run the price could reach some EUR cents. But be aware that Bankera is no hype or pump n dump project. The rise will come slowly but steadily.
JimmySlander

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:13:16 AM

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks

No one can predict the future and anyone telling you thw opposite is lting.

Well as Huup already said here the price is not the most important as it is an Utility token associated with a weekly revenue (even if laterly they are not paying on time however  due to the any services they are setting up and getting back ..they always pay the total of WRs)

So the way I see it is if the WR rises than there is a bigger incentive in holding more BNKs and for more time as the linger you hold your tokens the more tou accumukatr in WR which makes it a good  ROI

So as in stocks people will first look for shares with dividends... and in Crypto people will look for tokens with returns meanwhile they hold them. Now the WRcan go higher for several reasons....If Debit cards are again active before end of 2019  we could see a good return on WR which will attract people to buy at low level price we have now...just remember Spectrocoin had 65.000 debit cards before the issue with Visa with Crypto related cards...so I believe we could hit +90.000 debit cards this years if we get them back that will be a big shoot on revenue as Cards are laying fees for operations and everyday there are a millions of operations...after...the loans service is just starting now and they are holding Back promotion untill they make KYC easier and better once they start promoting this will also sum up to WR I don't know how much will cost a BNK at that time by I think we could get back to ICO price before even seeing bull market as  as a token it will be profitable and people would buy them ay the lowest price making their ROI the higher

Hope I could help ypu
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: