Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday???  (Read 5854 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Wow, bitcoin price is increasing everyday at lightening speed!

Are you not afraid someday 1 bitcoin will become currency for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?

Because I think somehow Bitcoin is getting popular and every piece of it becomes so expensive enough that is why we need to start accumulating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

Why would one be afraid of 1 btc becoming highly expensive. You should in fact try to accumulate as many Bitcoins as possible if you understand the potential of Bitcoin. Also as the number of bitcoin users increases, the supply is going to shrink which in short is going to increase the price of bitcoin.

ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

Why would one be afraid of 1 btc becoming highly expensive. You should in fact try to accumulate as many Bitcoins as possible if you understand the potential of Bitcoin. Also as the number of bitcoin users increases, the supply is going to shrink which in short is going to increase the price of bitcoin.

Not only that the transaction fee is getting larger and doesn't seem to be stable the transaction time is nothing to worry. It is mostly because of the supply demand of bitcoin and the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency and having its mainstream show aight now.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

No difference with bitcoin compared to other valuables. When something becomes more popular, automatically the price increases based on the demand. This makes it more harder to own a single bitcoin, but one thing that differs from other assets is the opportunities available for earning btc
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?

That's what makes the bitcoin price more expensive and that's all because more and more people have bitcoin, so we can see suppliers that have little to be contested by almost all the world, so why to find 1 or 2 BTC at this time is getting harder.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

What do you think, guys?
I guess the potential of bitcoin to increase in the markrt is the main reason why bitcoin is becoming difficult to get in the msrket also we are tempted to sell our bitcoin everyday because of the price in the msrket constsntly moving and afraid that bitcoin marketcap will go down immediately as soon as possible. 👇
dogetalk

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

I wish I had 1 Bitcoin. Really difficult to get one, but if you have one you can be lucky.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

Hello everybody. Despite the price drop, compared to the December price of Bitcoin, many are still not available possession of 1 BTC. My opinion is that in time it will be even more difficult to buy 1 BTC, because the price will increase steadily. Over time Bitcoin mining becomes more complicated, mining becomes more expensive. A lot of factors indicate that it is unlikely that the price of Bitcoin will drop below $ 7,000. Therefore, I consider it a gift for all of us for the latest price drop - it's a huge chance to become the owner of digital gold. Of course, there is a growing demand for Bitcoin from various funds - that will  necessarily push prices up.
zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

The price of BTC is rising, rising sharply, it's not just $ 1, $ 2, it's hundreds of times, so it's hard to own 1BTC.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

if you want to see bitcoin as a currency then it doesn't matter how much it is worth. you buy $20 worth of bitcoin and you spend $20 worth of bitcoin. if bitcoin is worth $20 you get 1 bitcoin and spend 1 bitcoin.
if it is worth $1000 you get 0.02 bitcoin and you spend 0.02 bitcoin.

where the rich come in, i have no idea Grin

I don't think that bitcoin is for rich people only. Its just that its a business even a poor or an average people are welcome in bitcoin community.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

It doesn't necessarily become harder every day when you consider the value of purchasing 1 BTC. For example, 1 BTC was almost $20,000 last December, whereas now it's barely $7,500, so you can more easily afford a whole bitcoin. However, over time the number of BTC in circulation becomes spread over more individuals, and more and more are lost in forgotten wallets, thus increasing the scarcity.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

I see this is old message.
Agree that buy own bitcoin is difficult now because price is not low 7600USD but I think that not late yet Smiley
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

The price of BTC is rising, rising sharply, it's not just $ 1, $ 2, it's hundreds of times, so it's hard to own 1BTC.
Its really hard especially when you just started to use bitcoin since the price is quiet high now.
Earning bitcoin is so hard today but of course your profit will be good if you continue to work for it.
Just wait for your moment to have 1btc and for sure you can double that money easily.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Time never stops, it also means something will continue to grow. If a thing can't develop, it will die and then be abandoned. Bitcoin can last for a long time, it means that it can follow the changing demands of the world, so it would be very reasonable if bitcoin prices will continue to rise and rise. It also means ownership of bitcoin will be evenly distributed someday when access to it already exists.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Tiksi_Bay

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

I found WhenToken and I really believe that WIN ecosystem is a great solution for independent workers, who want to monetize their time and share their knowledge while receiving a decent payment. Don’t forget that’s It's a great opportunity to earn some additional money for giving advice in the field you competent in!
sisinwon

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

in the future maybe btc could be a dollar-like currency but no matter how much it seems unfair to be the only currency for the rich only I know anyone can get and use btc, maybe in terms of the quantity of the rich will have a bigger chance to get btc
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Owning 1 BTC is getting harder now probably its because thenpeice of bitcoin is also getting higher and only a few can afford to invest 1btc.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Owning bitcoin is coming more harder because the price is going really high and the demand on it is increasing everyday so no wonder you will have much more difficulties obtaining it.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

What do you think, guys?

That is the result of the rising demand of Bitcoin. The value will always follow the demand. But there is always a bear season, a dumping season. This is something that is both good and bad for us. It is good because it will give us a time to add more to our portfolio and for the newcomers to buy a good amount of Bitcoin for a low price. But it is also bad since that will also mean that our portfolio will lose some value. The good thing however is that it will eventually get back to its high price.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
zelda131292

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I think that we all know that buying a few years back was one of the most profitable things to do.
And i am happy to say that i am proud holder of bitcoin since it was less than $1500 each bitcoin so far.

In bitcoin we trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: