Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday???  (Read 5854 times)
tondiego

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:09:17 PM

Somehow I still cannot understand this fetish. Why the majority of people, who heard of Bitcoin, wants to own exactly 1BTC and nothing less ?

Wake up, there will be only 21,000,000 of BTCs in the final. Even less, as lots of them would be lost forever (lost private keys, etc.). And it's simply impossible for majority of people to own such a huge amount of BTC. Yes, from long term perspective, 1 BTC is insanely a lot of value (we're talking millions of $ here). 21 million BTCs is far too little for regular people to own 1 BTC when speaking of mass adoption. Therefore we have mBTCs and even smaller parts of BTC. I think this is essential for all BTC newcomers to understand.

So stop dreaming of BTCs and join the show using mBTCs. Believe me, it will be more than enough too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:53:16 PM

So stop dreaming of BTCs and join the show using mBTCs. Believe me, it will be more than enough too.

No thanks. Even if I screwed up and didn't buy any bitcoins when I found out about them a couple years ago, they'll always be BTC to me. Tongue We've been using the BTC denomination for so long now; it's what people recognize. Changing to mBTC or Bits or anything like that will just confuse people even more. Start pushing mBTC now and people will think it's an altcoin...
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:53:36 AM

Wow, bitcoin price is increasing everyday at lightening speed!

Are you not afraid someday 1 bitcoin will become currency for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?
Bitcoin is being so expensive because the demand in the market is increasing and also, getting high. All cryptocurrency value depends on the market's demand. If the price of Bitcoin increases, it will be in favor for us. We can earn Bitcoin in different ways. There are ways that doesn't require investments such as Campaigns. Joining signature and bounty campaigns is a good way to earn Bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:06:39 AM

i think since 2014/2015 1BTC is hard to owned i(f we dont buy in market) but now bitcoin become expensive and 1btc is harder than before to get it free(Giveaway, Aridrop, something else) but if we want to collect it i believe it will be 1 btc in our wallet  Grin Grin

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

Bitcoin is becoming harder to owned because the value continue to increase and for you to have 1BTC you need to work hard on signature campaigns or must be lucky enough on trading or gambling. Maybe in the future those who will own 1BTC are to be considered rich.
bitlyre

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:12:49 AM

its clear that is because the value of bitcoin is rising and we all know that when the price increase, gaining bitcoin will become harder even for those who have money to invest in bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:16:59 AM

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?

I'm not afraid about it, that is why I'm trying to get maximum Bitcoins as I can for now while it's not impossible yet (one day it will be impossible for most people). Many people are doing this also, before it's too late... When the time comes and 1 Bitcoin becomes impossible for most people I want just to enjoy the profit I made during the past days, keeping the fortune trying to manage it well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:21:57 AM

What do you think, guys?

You can earn bitcoin better but you need more time to get it by doing campaigns, tradings, gambling and exchange local currency to bitcoin. Sad part is price is getting higher, if you do it today, it's better than waiting if the bitcoin price drops.

grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:32:30 AM

What do you think, guys?
Even though the price is skyrocketing at the moment,  I think it's still the opportune time to buy bitcoins because I know for a fact that it will go even higher very soon. It's never too late to buy bitcoins and make some profit out of it and you can buy and accumulate till you get BTC1

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:34:05 AM

As you can see that bitcoin is really a great and promising cryptocurrency in which people rely on it. Well right now bitcoin is trusted by many people but as its price increases so as its difficulty in owning one. So the price of bitcoin is directly proportional on the difficulty in getting one. That's how it is.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:40:30 AM

What do you think, guys?

I am not afraid that bitcoin will be that expensive because price of goods and services that we wanted should still be at the market price. Yes we know that bitcoin's price will increase but then we need smaller amount of bitcoin to have what we need because its prices does not depend on the price of bitcoin but on the state of the economy as a whole. That's why I am acquiring satoshis as much as I can nowadays because price of bitcoin is in bull run.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:40:59 AM

We have to realize that bitcoin is still a very young currency and only a very small percentage of the world's population possess them. And the fact that there are still many more to be mined gives us the opportunity to own a few bitcoins by buying in fractions and earning it in so many ways. It would take a while before a bigger audience gets served and by that time, I hope I have my fair share of bitcoin under my belt.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:41:47 AM

I think it's because the bitcoin's price is still increasing. Upon its increase, also earning will be hard to earned. The concept is it is hard to earn a valuable thing because it requires more work and more amount if that thing needs a financial collateral. With accordance to this, the bitcoin is becoming a more valuable cryptocurrency, so applying the principle, earning this valuable thing will be harder and harder since its value is still increasing as of this moment
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:42:27 AM

This doesn't make any sense. We all know that because of fixed amount and increasing demand, Bitcoin has inbuilt deflation. Its price will definitely increase with time and might touch 5 figure soon. There is no fun lamenting over that.

Offcourse, 1BTC is unaffordable for most of the community. But does that make any difference? As you have yourself said we can buy in Satoshis. Does that qualifies Bitcoin to be the currency of rich dudes? No.

You buy less you have less profit. Rich people can buy more they will have better profits. So is the case with any other investment. Rich people obviously gonna have edge in money matter. But Bitcoin is not only for them. Here lot many people are enjoying income in Bitcoin and are quite happy whether it is in Satoshis or Bitcoin.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:49:06 AM

As you can see that bitcoin is really a great and promising cryptocurrency in which people rely on it. Well right now bitcoin is trusted by many people but as its price increases so as its difficulty in owning one. So the price of bitcoin is directly proportional on the difficulty in getting one. That's how it is.
The benefits of its increase is for those who hold bunch of btc even before the split or even long time ago. For newbies it will too expensive to buy some especilly now. Though we can still buy some since it still have potential for more increase.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:49:59 AM

Are you not afraid someday bitcoin will become currency only for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

What do you think, guys?
Bitcoin is not the currency of rich people only. You can always own fraction of bitcoins. You don't need to own one whole bitcoin. Buy as much as you can afford. The amount of coin doesn't matter. What matter is the value you own.

The existence of bitcoin is the equalizer among the rich and the poor in terms of availability and opportunities. Anyone has the capacity to earn bitcoins regardless of their status, age, sex, religion, etc. for as long as you know to invest with the certain knowledge and techniques. In adherence to bitcoin being a currency for rich people and the price increase everyday, this is not really the case due to its availability being open to everyone in this forum. The price increase only gives rich people the advantage of investing due to their means of buying one but this does not totally eliminate the chances of average and poor people into earning bitcoins. There are several methods like joining into campaign signatures (most effective for me), trading, and mining.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:52:47 AM

price has been rising really major...
more people are investing in bitcoin, and they are believing those cryptocurrency could save them or gain them more. no worries, there are a drop to buy i believe.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:30:29 AM

What do you think, guys?
Well in my own point of view, 1 btc is hard to earn because you really need to save and spend your bitcoin wisely just to reach your bitcoin into 1 btc and for you to be able to reach your bitcoin into 1 btc you need to put all of your time and focus on bitcoin, for you to earn a big money.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:32:47 AM

Isn't the answer to this extremely obvious?

The higher the price of Bitcoin rises, the harder it becomes to own 1 Bitcoin.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:37:10 AM

It's still not a huge stretch to save up 1 or 2 bitcoins over time. You just have to be good with money, just like with any other currency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: