Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday???  (Read 5854 times)
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:14:31 PM

Wow, bitcoin price is increasing everyday at lightening speed!

Are you not afraid someday 1 bitcoin will become currency for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?

then just hold, if bitcoin someday would become the currency of the rich then you belong to them also, but first bitcoin fees and other issues with it should be fixed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?
Earning one bitcoin will not really becomes harder everyday. No, I will not be afraid. The rich can of course afford to buy bitcoin but there are so many ways to have it also without investing. So you can always earn in your own decent way. If we are not born with a golden spoon, then we shall try hard to reach our dreams. This is not a race. Never mind the rich people, we too can be rich soon! Bitcoin is a very successful thing.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:11:19 PM

What do you think, guys?

then just hold, if bitcoin someday would become the currency of the rich then you belong to them also, but first bitcoin fees and other issues with it should be fixed.
what other issues you have regarding bitcoin?
And fees will be lowered after 16 November because the transaction speed will increase and it will much easy for miners to hatch the code. And yeah holding is much better option because bitcoin will keep rising.

Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:30:47 PM

Owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday because of increasing demand on bitcoin and daily new comers to bitcoin community.

tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:52:52 PM

Every day new users are joining so more people want coins also bitcoin is expensive. If you combine this two. Owning 1 btc will be harder. Smart people have invested early.

If you had done that you would have no problems, but seriously i can't even get 1btc its soo hard nowdays.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:57:09 PM

Owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday because of increasing demand on bitcoin and daily new comers to bitcoin community.
Yes, besides that mining is now increasingly increasing difficulnya so in added price and demand of market is very big automatic more difficult to get 1 bitcoin
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:02:17 PM

Its a clear that people are going aware about Bitcoin and want to invest in Bitcoin.If we take a look of past three years no one can imagine that Bitcoin price will hit like this peak price and expected in new year 2018 it will cross 10k USD,So invest even small amount but with consistency one day you surprise to see your wealth.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Ethereum Token

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:14:50 PM

simple Cheesy
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:23:26 PM

bitcoin is not just for rich people its up to you on how you can earn much botcoin, free satsohi? theres a lot of free satoshi where you can earn from it but it hard to reach your target of one btc if your not going to work for it, theres a lot of ways where you can earn huge amount of bitcoin don't focus on just single work try to multi task by yourself.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:32:47 PM

just like owning a house becomes harder everyday. If the world need anything. it will make we harder to have 1. dont know why u ask this question

btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:42:57 PM

just like owning a house becomes harder everyday. If the world need anything. it will make we harder to have 1. dont know why u ask this question

It is really hard to own 1 bitcoin everyday because the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing and it is very expensive for us to buy. Unlike before that it was very affordable and we can just buy 2 bitcoin immediately as long as we have money but now it is a little bit difficult since the price of it keeps on increasing and we don not know by the next day another price of bitcoin will be raised so that is really why owning 1 bitcoin everyday becomes difficult for us nowadays.
djablom

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:59:59 PM

What do you think, guys?

what other issues you have regarding bitcoin?
And fees will be lowered after 16 November because the transaction speed will increase and it will much easy for miners to hatch the code. And yeah holding is much better option because bitcoin will keep rising.
I agree with you on the fact that holding is a better option but there are other issues like it is too expensive to actually invest in one bitcoin and a lot of people are holding it and do not want to sell it that is also a thing.
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:46:34 AM

as more and more getting aware of digital currency especially BTC, the more it gets soo hard to get profit and have 1 btc at least. compared to early years 2010-2013, btc is like a normal coin with a little value and getting disregarded by many.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:49:32 AM

What do you think, guys?

That was probably because the value of bitcoins before compared from today was at a huge margin. So if you look closely at the situation the bitcoin you will earn would be decreasing in number because it is directly proportionate with the price so if you had 1 BTC before which is 200$ then today it is now a different story because it already reach a 4 digit value which is means you will get a lesser number of bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:00:59 AM

What do you think, guys?

Bitcoin kinda already is priced into the elite zone, imo. we werent supposed to go this high this fast; a price at this level should be indicative of extremely widespread adoption, something we really dont have right now. this is speculation, pure and simple. just because of the known distribution, everyone should try to get at least 1 btc. it will take a while but its not impossible in most econies; just actually save the shit and dont try to speculate unless you know what you are doing Wink
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:47:26 AM

What do you think, guys?

Bitcoin kinda already is priced into the elite zone, imo. we werent supposed to go this high this fast; a price at this level should be indicative of extremely widespread adoption, something we really dont have right now. this is speculation, pure and simple. just because of the known distribution, everyone should try to get at least 1 btc. it will take a while but its not impossible in most econies; just actually save the shit and dont try to speculate unless you know what you are doing Wink
I agree with you. That is what people should do, accumulate and save bitcoin for long term and don't try to play with that because the potential of bitcoin is high and in the future, we can see that bitcoin might be getting into that max potential. Owning 1 bitcoin is hard but it is better to gain that 1 bitcoin in a hard way because that is how you will appreciate your earnings.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:08:16 AM

Bitcoin can be bought in small increments. Only if you are talking about buying one whole Bitcoin does it get out of reach for some people. And then only the rich can afford one while coin at a time. However, a little bit at a time can get you there.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:13:06 AM

Because bitcoin is now very expensive, it's only natural to have one bitcoin very hard. But if you're diligent in finding bitcoin, I'm sure in 1 or a few months, getting 1 bitcoin is an easy thing.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:05:23 AM

What do you think, guys?

Yes of course it more difficult someday when bitcoin is higher. But its good since more bitcoiner like to see bitcoin growth.
As trader is not matter since we just buy it to sell again sometime then we just hold fiat money.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:53:35 PM

What do you think, guys?

bitcoin prices are on the rise, for me that's what pleases me. we can sell our bitcoin with a high price.
bitcoin is not for rich people only, poor people will also get bitcoin by mine and from signature campaign. bitcoin is evenly distributed to everyone, it is important that they are always on the lookout for bitcoin on the bitcointalk.org site

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: