Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kexcoin - Introducing student accommodation to the blockchain  (Read 9871 times)
Kexcoin (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:33:35 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 08:08:07 PM by Kexcoin

https://tempbucket-237857.s3.amazonaws.com/kexcoin-logo-bitcointalk-600w.png

Kexcoins are cryptocurrency tokens that allow anyone to participate in a student property crowdfund with the click of a button. Those funds are then used to buy in the student investment property market which brings reliable returns.

Our vision is to build a new funding network through the use of the blockchain, making it available for almost anyone in the world to participate, in any amount, large or small.
We are unique in the business as we are already supported by an existing infrastructure. Kexgill an associated company to Kexcoin has been investing and growing their European portfolio for almost 39 years. With an experienced team, they are an award winning student provider, owning almost 3,250 beds throughout the UK and 360 multi-family apartments in Germany.

Key Information
When will the ICO be launched?
You can place buy orders now for fulfilment at 15:00 UTC 15th September 2017

How long will they be on sale?
30 days (15 September 2017 – 14 October 2017)

How many are being sold?
8,500,000 KEXCOIN

What is the rate/value they will be sold at?
0.0025 BTC = 1 KEXCOIN

How to connect with us
You can get in touch with us via Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Bitcoin Forum, Bitshares Forum.

How will participants benefit?
Once per quarter on a pre-announced date, we will take 50% of the net profits generated by the rental income from the properties and use it to buy back as many KexCoins as we can.
Participants will be able to offer their KexCoins for sale on the market and we will buy them back starting with the cheapest first.

Once the buyback budget has been exhausted, all KexCoins purchased within that budget will be permanently burned. This reduces the total remaining supply and increases the scarcity of the coins that remain, thus inflating the price.

The remaining 50% net profits will be reinvested in further investment property to speed up the buyback process.

What does the KexCoin team get out of this?
10m KexCoins have been created. This is the total number that will ever exist.
10% of this amount (1m KexCoins) will be retained for the core team.
An additional 5% (500k KexCoins) will be retained for contingencies.

The remaining 85% (8.5m KexCoins) will be sold to participants during the ICO.
In order for the KexCoin team to profit, KexCoins must be worth something. This will only happen if the project is a success.

When a core team member wishes to take some profit, they would have to sell their coins on the market in exchange for Bitcoin in the same way as an ICO participant does. The core team are not allowed to sell or trade their kexcoin for a 1 year period after the ICO.

What happens if you don't sell all the coins during the ICO?
Any coins that are left unsold when the crowd funding period closes will be immediately and publicly burned.

Useful Links
Website
Whitepaper
Step-by-step guide to participate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:10:07 AM

Hi there, I like you Idea and I offering myself to do a translation to Spanish if you need it.

I can traduce the Step-by-step guide to participate and the whitepaper.

If you also need some Help to comunicate to the Spanich world let me know to. If I can do something I will.

timotron.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:27:48 AM

What algo used to distribution coin?
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

Do you mind explaining why the high valuation? 25'000 BTC is a hefty price tag.
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

where announcement thread ?
or here announcement thread, not explain spefication coin
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

The tokens will be distributed through the Bitshares marketplace.
We are trying to raise a large sum as the monies raised will be used to purchase investment property / real estate (University Student accommodation). You can't do that we small sums.
CryptoBrit

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:32:17 PM

Hi,
Can you please tell me.
1. If the Gross Yield will be 8-12% What you expect the profit % to be (to calculate buy back value)?
2. When do you expect Kexcoin Limited first make profit and execute the first buyback?
3. If a property is disposed of, will the money go back into the fund for buying new property?

Thanks

Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:06:34 PM

Hey CryptoBrit,

1) Gross Yield - we have purposely been very conservative on this figure in order not to mislead. Gross yields are generally from 8% to 15% depending on the type of property purchase (PBSA or HMO) and can be higher in certain circumstances. As we are not using bank funding you could expect the net profit to be around 25-30% less than the gross. Please also note that this is now. Over time and as rents increase, both the gross and net figure will increase substantially.
2) We expect that the first buy back would be within 3-6 months. We are actively assessing property now so that should the token sale be successful we could purchase right away.
3) We are unlikely to dispose of property however, if we did sell property (say for strategic reasons) the funds would be used to purchase more property - so yes!
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

We're looking at the idea of offering a bounty at the end of the 30 years. Is this something that the community would approve of? I would assume so but I'd love to hear your feedback?
timotron

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:25:36 PM

We're looking at the idea of offering a bounty at the end of the 30 years. Is this something that the community would approve of? I would assume so but I'd love to hear your feedback?

I would say yes to bounty, makes the cominity know a lot more about the proyet and also reach a lot more of people from inside and outside of the cryptoverse.

Timotron.

PD: Still ofering Spanish translation ^^

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:16:04 AM

I would say yes to bounty, makes the cominity know a lot more about the proyet and also reach a lot more of people from inside and outside of the cryptoverse.

Timotron.

Great, thanks for the feedback. We'd love to get you to translate to Spanish but we couldn't publish this without verifying that the translation was accurate which would then involve hiring further services.
timotron

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:13:51 AM

Timotron.

Great, thanks for the feedback. We'd love to get you to translate to Spanish but we couldn't publish this without verifying that the translation was accurate which would then involve hiring further services.

All right, I will do it and send it to you for now.

Timotron

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:13:18 PM

What algo used to distribution coin?

Did you even bother reading anything before you posted this question?  This is an ICO for a token on Bitshares.  There is no mining algorithm.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

I did not find your roadmap here, so after ico finished what is your plan?
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:24:10 AM

I did not find your roadmap here, so after ico finished what is your plan?

Sorry I though we had made this very clear? You have read the website and white paper haven't you?
It's quite simple, once funds have been raised from the ICO, the funds are used to purchase residential Student accommodation / real estate. As profits begin coming back in from this 50% of the net profits are used to purchase Kexcoin from the open market before being destroyed thus increasing the value of the remaining kexcoin. We are also currently drawing up a legal framework to distribute increase in property value with participants. News on this will follow shortly.
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

Important update
After listening to the community we have great news to announce!
In addition to the buy back and burn policy we are now also offering a profit share to anyone who takes part in the ICO or that holds Kexcoin at the end of the buy back / burn period. If you do both, you benefit twice!
So how will it work?
When the ICO ends, we will take a snap shot (within 48hrs of ending) of all of the accounts that hold Kexcoins on the bitshares network making note of the account and the sum of Kexcoin held.
The ICO will be deemed to have ended either by selling out of Kexcoin or reaching the end date (14.59 UTC 14th October 2017).
In order to qualify you must hold Kexcoin on account at the time of this snapshot.
OR
You hold Kexcoin at the end of the buy back / burn period (again a snap shot will be taken).
If you hold Kexcoin at the point of both snapshots you will benefit twice.
What is the profit share?
The profit share will be calculated as 50% of the increase in property value from the initial purchase price.
Simple example - if £50m of property is initially purchased and by the end of the buy back period the said property is valued at £110m the sum paid back to ICO participants and Kexcoin holders at the end of the buy back period would be £30m (£110m - 50m = £60m x 50% = £30m). Please note taxes and costs of sale would need to be deducted.
How will this be distributed?
The number of Kexcoin sold at the ICO and the number held at the end of the buy back period will be added together and the profit share will be divided equally by this number. It will then be paid to the accounts noted on the snapshots.

This is our thanks to all that support us and participate in the project.

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:01:42 AM

any bounties?
Kexcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:07:36 PM

any bounties?

Depends in what context? We're happy to offer bounties / rewards for anyone that can help the cause. I'm sure if we can get the project in front of the right people it would be a huge success!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:17:20 PM

any bounties?

Depends in what context? We're happy to offer bounties / rewards for anyone that can help the cause. I'm sure if we can get the project in front of the right people it would be a huge success!

The kind of people who want bounties are not going to get the project in front of the right people.  They just want a handout.
timotron

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:01:00 PM

any bounties?

The kind of people who want bounties are not going to get the project in front of the right people.  They just want a handout.

Not all the people and not all the times all the people just wants some easy coins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: