Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why dgb is going down  (Read 571 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

why dgb is going down. I invested at the price of 600Satoshi but now it went to 200+ sathoshi. Can any one pls suggest can i sold it out for loss or can i keep it for long investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:22:03 AM

no point selling now imo, should be close to bottom for it. dgb has been in a long downtrend and is not looking good atm so you might have to wait a little, then again it also could rise fast once btc slows down

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

Because bitcoin price went up, and you just wait if you want to see the profits too. I also invested in DGB and bought them at a much lower price as you did and I am keeping and holding them until a couple more years.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

why dgb is going down. I invested at the price of 600Satoshi but now it went to 200+ sathoshi. Can any one pls suggest can i sold it out for loss or can i keep it for long investment

I was going to the 50-50 rule. When you are in doubt, use 50% of your investment as to buy or sell and hold 50%. This way no matter what happens half of it has gone in the right direction.

Bananier

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:14:24 PM

All of this is because of Bitcoin price fluctuations. Your DigiByte is already up by 46% today, no need to panic, it will recover, but that rise was the mightiest of all, so altcoins sank inevitably. They will however rise back, no need to worry about that.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:32:56 PM

The problem is not about the digibyte, it faces a normal correction, the problem is about investors who bought it when it was in bubble.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

You shouldnt sell for sure!! I would never sell any coin in loss.
DGB has a good potential. It supposed to jump up last week but bitcoin did not allow it. Just wait maximum a few weeks and you will see that the price will be much more higher than now.
fusepay

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:10:59 PM

Patience is a virtue only realised by the few  #HODL Wink
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:20:41 PM

Because Digibyte want correction to real value and the price of Bitcoin has increased very fast. This happens very normal and not only Digibyte is altcoin going down, all altcoin on market unless token going down too.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:26:01 PM

DGB had a big rally in June to  above $0.06 and has been in a long correction since then
that appears to be over now.  It could get to $0.10 on its next major rally. Holding it
patiently.
KRIMSON

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:34:21 PM

Digibyte is a pure speculative and manipulative coin. Its price is completely up to the bag holders. When they want it to rise, dgb rises; when they want it to collapse, dgb collapses.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

1. You can save dgb for long-term investment.
Probably the cause of lower prices is because of the bitcoin prices that have risen in recent weeks.

2. if the price of btc is still up I recommend you to sell your dgb and buy it again at a low rate. I think that's a great way to multiply your funds.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Sync485

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:07:17 PM

i think dgb was a ''bubble''. they pumped digibyte with citibank news. after competition it started to collapse because dgb couldnt even qualify for next round i think ? and after that some people manipulated digibyte. there wasn't any process but with marketing price started to rise again. and it could work if bitcoin wouldn't rise.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:38:13 PM

There is further speculation in that the developers purposely wanted the value of this coin to depreciate so they can buy it back at a low price, then pump it by adding new functions so they can re-sell at a higher price. When this happens it will rise again

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: