Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2019, 06:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 29589 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skyaaf

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

Faucet EOT https://eotwallet.com/?__wallets_faucet_ref=298e4277dd3bca77

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Hybrid server-assisted clients like Electrum get a lot of their network information from centralized servers, but they also check the server's results using blockchain header data. This is perhaps somewhat more secure than either server-assisted clients or header-only clients.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IeSua

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if somebody having eot wallet sync problem? I'm having this issue for few weeks, it's annoying. Sometimes it comes and goes. I want to know also; is eot blockchain having the problem too?

Regards

I've checked my eot wallet and it fully synced.
Try to add to conf file these nodes:
addnode=66.70.222.241
addnode=139.59.182.224
addnode=188.166.144.68
addnode=80.211.227.76
addnode=83.219.232.132

Sad to say, but it's not the most urgent problem at all.

Where is dev's team?!  Huh Angry

Developers do not come here anymore. If you want to get an answer, ask it in Discord.
The trading volume on the crypto-bridge is less than $500.
It's sad. Cry
unstreet

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:24:35 AM

I knew it early there was scam on this shit!!!

EOT Vault or EOT fault?  Grin Grin
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:25:55 AM

so is this coin dead? or is there still potential? I had high hopes for this coin so I hope its still in progress

marousi

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

Embedded Downloads LTD operated by hein marais the brother of master scammer peter (aka eotoshi). They sell a phone (bitvault) that not only does not exist, but never will exist.  They also shill a worthless coin EOT.
dolores13

Activity: 270
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

---------

When you see this user @lestherat or one of his sockspuppet accounts shill for a coin or token , Then the right thing to do is sell your bag immediately and never back to this thread because this coin is 100% scam.
xset

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

They released some youtube videos  Shocked :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52bgRr7uYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTCL1RaRCZ4
xset

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

I found also an article on Futurism.com that speak about EOT and Sirin Labs,

https://futurism.com/us-blockchain-smartphone/
unstreet

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

I found also an article on Futurism.com that speak about EOT and Sirin Labs,

https://futurism.com/us-blockchain-smartphone/

we don't care anymore. you know what? how much 1 token EOT was? 40K each, now under 50 sats. just move on guys, this coin/token really shit.
coincabin

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

I just opened my desktop wallet and everything is gone!? How can that happen?  Shocked I just downloaded it a couple of days ago and transferred my coins to there now it just says 0! When I look at the transaction where I before saw the transaction of my coins arriving, there is nothing now.
Story777

Activity: 106
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

I just opened my desktop wallet and everything is gone!? How can that happen?  Shocked I just downloaded it a couple of days ago and transferred my coins to there now it just says 0! When I look at the transaction where I before saw the transaction of my coins arriving, there is nothing now.

have you checked your address on the blockchain?
coincabin

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

yes, i have checked my address on the blockchain and the coins are there but how does it say 0 when i open my desktop wallet? How do I fix that?
Story777

Activity: 106
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:45:02 AM

I just opened my desktop wallet and everything is gone!? How can that happen?  Shocked I just downloaded it a couple of days ago and transferred my coins to there now it just says 0! When I look at the transaction where I before saw the transaction of my coins arriving, there is nothing now.

yes, i have checked my address on the blockchain and the coins are there but how does it say 0 when i open my desktop wallet? How do I fix that?

Because you can see it on the blockchain your funds are safe regardless what your wallet is displaying.
I'm not sure what wallet version you are using (full node) but check to make sure your wallet is sync'd.

on the 9th May (maybe 8th May your time) the wallet was updated and network resync'd. This may have corresponded to the time you tried to check your funds. Let me know how you get on.

coincabin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

I just opened my desktop wallet and everything is gone!? How can that happen?  Shocked I just downloaded it a couple of days ago and transferred my coins to there now it just says 0! When I look at the transaction where I before saw the transaction of my coins arriving, there is nothing now.

Because you can see it on the blockchain your funds are safe regardless what your wallet is displaying.
I'm not sure what wallet version you are using (full node) but check to make sure your wallet is sync'd.

on the 9th May (maybe 8th May your time) the wallet was updated and network resync'd. This may have corresponded to the time you tried to check your funds. Let me know how you get on.

I have the windows desktop wallet version 3.0.0. I downloaded it a couple of days ago. I tried downloading the secure desktop wallet but i get this message:

This file has a virus.

Only the owner has permission to download infected files.

When I open my wallet is says online but how do I see if it is sync'd or how do i sync it?

coincabin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

I just opened the wallet again and the coins are back on it!! I don't know how but they are.  Smiley
lestherat

Activity: 943
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

---------

When you see this user @lestherat or one of his sockspuppet accounts shill for a coin or token , Then the right thing to do is sell your bag immediately and never back to this thread because this coin is 100% scam.

You still bad because i expose you on Waves Thread, you stupid asshole, get a fucking life noob, in Waves you manage to download the price from 40k to 18k with your stupid and nonsense spam post,
you should get a job instead of trying to make money with spam, your life sucks i guess, incredible, after all this year you continue to be poor.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Interesting project, will keep a close eye on this!
koanado

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

was interested in the project but very confusing read and lack of action and communication here. ..

ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

was interested in the project but very confusing read and lack of action and communication here. ..
There is a point, but the project itself shows great potential through data. I think it is necessary to strengthen the marketing method.
koanado

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

There is a point, but the project itself shows great potential through data. I think it is necessary to strengthen the marketing method.

Is it only weak marketing or generell commitment? Just great potential is not enough!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.