Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2018, 02:09:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 29307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SUPERDEATH

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

Great Potential and Hopefully a Greta Future Ahead for this Coin , However whats with the : DELETED message in the first page !

Get rid of it DEV cause it scares away anyone that is Interested !

There are no "devs" currently working on the coin itself.

The coin was merely forked from BTC or LTC which can be done on a website for a fee.

The "team" did however manage to make a pretty decent hardware wallet which worked well enough for me. Unfortunately the servers that sync to the wallet are offline and funds cannot be moved.

The "team" has created a lot of great things around the coin but has neglected to actually work on the coin itself. They even made a smart phone.

The "team" have not been heard from lately, but before going into silence, they did express that they were willing to give the source code of the coin to developers who would be willing to work on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Story777

Activity: 105
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

Great Potential and Hopefully a Greta Future Ahead for this Coin , However whats with the : DELETED message in the first page !

The coin was merely forked from BTC or LTC which can be done on a website for a fee.

The "team" did however manage to make a pretty decent hardware wallet which worked well enough for me. Unfortunately the servers that sync to the wallet are offline and funds cannot be moved.

The "team" has created a lot of great things around the coin but has neglected to actually work on the coin itself. They even made a smart phone.

The "team" have not been heard from lately, but before going into silence, they did express that they were willing to give the source code of the coin to developers who would be willing to work on it.

Products are still being worked on. Only Social media was put on hold.
SUPERDEATH

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

Could you please explain why the SBIYP is no longer working? The server that the wallets connect to is offline. So if you have any connection to Embedded Downloads please pass this information along. I have been trying to contact support for months now and no one is replying.
kreatoralex

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

Who will undertake make the new ANN?
RobbieRich

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

Something completely different , I was mining EOT and had a few thousand when i checked my wallet for the transactions and my balance was 0.0006, apparently they were send to another EOT wallet address ! I HAVE NOT DONE THAT MYSELF SO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE !
Is there a "bug "in the wallet that sends ur EOT to another address or what ?
SUPERDEATH

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

Something completely different , I was mining EOT and had a few thousand when i checked my wallet for the transactions and my balance was 0.0006, apparently they were send to another EOT wallet address ! I HAVE NOT DONE THAT MYSELF SO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE !

What mining pool are you using?
RobbieRich

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

What mining pool are you using?
Used Zergpool ! But dont see what that should matter !
On the other hand i dont know everything ....
Saw the coins in my wallet and 6 hours later saw a transaction to another address , which i did not do ...
dolores13

Activity: 267
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:14:33 PM

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM , There is no product , Everything is fake in this coin/token and dev dumped the premine on waves Dex.
dolores13

Activity: 267
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

Show us the proof , Empty promises to scam noobs.
gnol009

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

nvm. My bad

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
kreatoralex

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

The wallet works, 8 active connections, a coin is mined, it costs a little. It is necessary to revive the coin.
cryptocrudivore

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

a brilliant project. do you know why? projects with the theme of personal security will always be liked by many people who join the crypto world. and I think the project that will be done by EOt will attract investors to join.
SUPERDEATH

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

The wallet works, 8 active connections, a coin is mined, it costs a little. It is necessary to revive the coin.

The sbiyp hardware wallet does not work which is what was being referred to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.