Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price fluctuation  (Read 1901 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:55:59 PM

I want to understand how bitcoin price fluctuation. ??
Bitcoin fluctuation is a result of seller and buyer . In market it only means that there are more seller than the buyer which makes the price lower due to lower support which is the buyers.

This is not the only reason, there are also other factors on the market that influence the price. Bitcoin is unstable by its nature and often behaves like some goods on the market, like gold for example that also varies in price. But if you look deeper some fiat currencies, especialy in troubled countries, with lot of politicaland and economic issues, also fluctuate in value.

I know bitcoin price has tendency to fluctuate always but in recent days people are expecting hard fork but price is moving higher and higher. I do not understand why these kind of price changes is happening. Now price is seems 2700$ and more. This has to move to 3000$ again with in this December.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:05:45 PM

Bitcoin fluctuation is a result of seller and buyer . In market it only means that there are more seller than the buyer which makes the price lower due to lower support which is the buyers.

This is not the only reason, there are also other factors on the market that influence the price. Bitcoin is unstable by its nature and often behaves like some goods on the market, like gold for example that also varies in price. But if you look deeper some fiat currencies, especialy in troubled countries, with lot of politicaland and economic issues, also fluctuate in value.

I know bitcoin price has tendency to fluctuate always but in recent days people are expecting hard fork but price is moving higher and higher. I do not understand why these kind of price changes is happening. Now price is seems 2700$ and more. This has to move to 3000$ again with in this December.
Because after the news about user hold Bitcoin can receive Bitcoin Cash free after HardFork in August 1st, so have many trader want buy Bitcoin and receive "free money" in August 1st. Special in today, the news BTC-e will refund for user in last August or September make the mentality of trader happy more.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:17:47 PM

Of course there are still many other factors that need to be taken into account. But for me the bitcoin demand factor in market share is the most to be noticed. Because this is one reference bitcoin has a lot of enthusiasts or not. The more bitcoin users the more likely the bitcoin price increases.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Of course there are still many other factors that need to be taken into account. But for me the bitcoin demand factor in market share is the most to be noticed. Because this is one reference bitcoin has a lot of enthusiasts or not. The more bitcoin users the more likely the bitcoin price increases.
Yup supply and demand curve is biggest contributor in price fluctuation. There would be a limited supply of 650k Bitcoin a year till the the next halving. But the users are increasing in millions. There is a sharp increase in demand. These short term fluctuations are because of difference between buying and selling price at that moment.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:53:42 PM

Flactuating Bitcoins price normal in all Altcoins. This is a result of BUY & SELL iif all people HOLD bitcoins and never sell BITCOIN can go higher and higher price . But bitcoins is too very big to manage of 1 person so this is called Decentralized no one can control the price of BTC.  And if you Hold- Bitcoins get a higher price & Sell- Bitcoins will be down so this is the reason why Bitcoins not stay in 1 price

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

You know what dude, Fluctuation is the common things happened in the exchange platform Where all traders waiting and monitoring the price value if it is increasing or decreasing. OF course, if you are after in a long term you will wait for cheap price then hold, then if you feel you are already get profit unto it you will sell it. get it???
northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:23:18 PM

I do not think anyone can understand the fluctuation of bitcoin, because that is the volatility of the market. The value of bitcoin fluctuates due to demand, which is the relationship between supply and demand. A very simple rule that anyone can understand.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:37:26 PM

Yup supply and demand curve is biggest contributor in price fluctuation. There would be a limited supply of 650k Bitcoin a year till the the next halving. But the users are increasing in millions. There is a sharp increase in demand. These short term fluctuations are because of difference between buying and selling price at that moment.
yes that is right that bitcoin demand and supply is effecting bitcoin fluctuation. some time the demand increases and therefore the price of bitcoin increased, while some time the price of bitcoin decreases because people start selling bitcoin. but currently we can see that the price of bitcoin is too much stable which is the main reason the price of bitcoin is trading around 2700$.
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:43:57 PM

Because this is the initial stage, it is unstable bitcoin prices, but the next 5 years bitcoin prices will be stable, and will no longer be like this now
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

Because this is the initial stage, it is unstable bitcoin prices, but the next 5 years bitcoin prices will be stable, and will no longer be like this now
bitcoin price can only become stable when the majority of people accept bitcoin and they start using bitcoin even in offline shops, i think only then bitcoin price can become more stable. but i think it will take a lot of time, because still a very little number of people know about bitcoin. and i think it will take decades when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:50:30 PM

In this type of situation the price of bitcoin start to increase because people know that something better is going to happen and in the hard fork everyone know that bitcoin will perform more better and so the demand will increase so people are investing in it from now and after fork the price of it will give us better opportunity to earn high amount of money.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:36:12 PM

The best way to understand it is to compare it to the stock market. The price of a stock will fluctuate based on supply and demand. Demand is affected by news or other factors. Bitcoin is the same way. If there is some good news about it, more people buy and the price goes up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:49:55 PM

The best way to understand it is to compare it to the stock market. The price of a stock will fluctuate based on supply and demand. Demand is affected by news or other factors. Bitcoin is the same way. If there is some good news about it, more people buy and the price goes up.
yes that is right that demand and supply is fluctuting th eprice of bitocin but it hink there are so many other reasons which are also causing the price of bitcoin to fluctuate. for example the security reason the exchage policies and there are so many other way which i think can casue the price to fluctuate.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:30:55 PM

Yep! Undoubtedly bitcoin supporters have increased tremendously over the last months and an increase in bitcoins is needed to meet the demands of new fans. These fluctuations are also result of this difference. Besides I would like to suggest newcomers not to get panicked when the prices are lowering continuously. The downfall is not permanent in the crypto world. 
feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:39:21 PM

Bitcoin fluctuates when the price change rapidly. It can be use the fluctuation to buy bitcoin and sell. Many investors invest their money in bitcoin. You will understand it later on if you read about related bitcoins. Try to understand all and you will get what you want.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

At present the prices are really low and it’s the best time to invest in bitcoins. It would be wise to grab as many bitcoins as possible before August 1st. All professional traders are hoping that prices will touch sky in the closing months of 2017.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

This is just a matter of buy and sell in any exchange platform dude, If most user buy a coins the demand will get higher then if most of the sellers prevail in the market their demand could also get down the price value as well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: