Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO is over. $7.3M collected.⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 168998 times)
btc_1001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:01:20 PM

It is strange to see the posts about the large decrease in price. It is common for many ICOs.

When they launch the platform, the demand for MNTP/MNT tokens will be higher.

Why are you waiting for x10 just after ICO?

I also don't wait for a price pump just after ICO. What makes you believe in the Goldmint project?

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

It is strange to see the posts about the large decrease in price. It is common for many ICOs.

I also don't wait for a price pump just after ICO. What makes you believe in the Goldmint project?

As I know GoldMint is led by CEO Dmitry Plutschevsky, who co-founded Lot-Zoloto - a gold trading company based in Russia with trading transactions totaling $100M in 2017.

I think such an experience means something.
btc_1001

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:59:24 PM

As I know GoldMint is led by CEO Dmitry Plutschevsky, who co-founded Lot-Zoloto - a gold trading company based in Russia with trading transactions totaling $100M in 2017.

Do you think that an experience in real life projects even connected with gold can lead to the success of the blockchain Goldmint project?

nikolaich

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:13:15 PM

Do you think that an experience in real life projects even connected with gold can lead to the success of the blockchain Goldmint project?

Experience in offline project and blockchain, of course, are different. Goldmint must have the team and advisors to fulfill all they have promised in the roadmap.

And they have a strong advisory board from Yahoo, Yandex, HP, Apple. The leading advisor’s company ru-Net is estimated at $700M.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:53:41 PM

Hi nikolaich, could you tell me where can I find official information about advisory board from Yahoo, Yandex, HP abd Apple?
I wanna be well informed before investing. Thanks!

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
btc_1001

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

Experience in offline project and blockchain, of course, are different. Goldmint must have the team and advisors to fulfill all they have promised in the roadmap.

And they have a strong advisory board from Yahoo, Yandex, HP, Apple. The leading advisor’s company ru-Net is estimated at $700M.

A nice list you mentioned there. Advisors from high tech companies could invest their huge experience in the establishing and building goldnint platform.

nikolaich

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

Hi nikolaich, could you tell me where can I find official information about advisory board from Yahoo, Yandex, HP abd Apple?
I wanna be well informed before investing. Thanks!

Hi. Look here on the website https://www.goldmint.io/team

The ICO is over so you could buy mntp tokens rather cheap on the exchanges.
destruct (OP)

Activity: 1232

Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:51:51 PM

Greetings!

This ICO has currently turned into a financial disaster for investors.  While most ICOs see some sort of appreciation on initial trading, MNTP has continued to tank since the recent exchange launches on EtherDelta and Yobit.  A few days ago, the company falsely claimed (no doubt by merely observing the order book) that there were few, if any, sellers on Yobit and that the price was around $3.5.  My view at that time was that GoldMint were deluded since who wishes to crystalize at least a 50% loss by selling.

A few days later, it's fair to say that investors are now looking at 90% paper losses or more.  The current sell price on Yobit is 0.00081 MNTP/ETH which at the current ETH/USD price of $716 implies a MNTP price of only $0.58.  Perhaps worse is that at the time of the ICO, ETH average price was between $250 and $300.  It means that MNTP investors have lost the benefit of the recent ETH rise and, therefore, the real value of MNTP to them is between $0.20 and $0.24.

GoldMint, however, HAVE benefited from the rise in ETH and BTC which means they are now sitting on proceeds 2 to 3 times higher than the final ICO outcome

Quite frankly, the performance is scandalous and yet no one on here or any other social media platform is making any noises. 

It's also clear that GoldMint's directors have very little, if any, experience in marketing.  Posting Twitter updates that relate to non-related GoldMint business is not marketing.  Posting on GoldMint social media platforms once every so often is not marketing.  There is lack of a coherent strategy.  Marketing does not begin and end with the pre-launch, launch and finalization of an ICO!  But that, in fact, is the reality for GoldMint.  It's embarrassing; it's extremely insulting to all of those who have committed valuable funds to this venture; and it paints a very, very dim picture of the integrity of those who run the company.  It's like GoldMint was only motivated to raise money for its venture with scant regard for anything else.  If you look at their blog and social media activity, it coincides perfectly with the 'before' and 'during' of the ICO period.  Afterwards, activity has died.  As I said, it's embarrassing.  Never mind "GoldMint", GOLD-DIGGERS would be more appropriate at this stage!

I for one, having invested significantly in GoldMint, am extremely disappointed with this company.   So, I am appealing directly to the owners and directors to consider the very high millions of dollars they are now sitting on and to appoint an entire marketing team that is responsible for keeping us investors updated on a very frequent basis.  There are some superb models to follow in the ICO world:  checkout Universa.io for one.  With the funds you have, the technology you are developing, the opportunity that so many of us clearly believe in, you have the power to get your message out to the whole world to make this project a success.  You have an advertising budget (after the rise in BTC and ETH since the end of the ICO) that would put some of the world's largest companies to shame.  Please don't waste it!

On behalf of everyone who has parted with their hard-earned cash to fund your venture, I would appreciate a detailed reply on this platform from a senior figure outlining what plans you have to support your token price as well as encourage new buyers to participate now the ICO HAS FINISHEDThe current price should concern you considerably and cannot be justified by so-called 'bounty-hunters' selling as you put out recently.  There is no "bounty" to sell after all.

I look forward to reading a response from a senior figure soon.

We won't perform any expensive marketing campaigns before having MVP which will happen in January.
Here I mean an opportunity of buying and selling ETH based GOLD tokens for fiat.
In January-February we also plan to launch our own custom-tailored graphene based blockchain.
To reach our CEO I would recommend you to join our telegram channel:
https://t.me/goldmintio

With regards,
team GoldMint

destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

Today another meeting of GoldMint with the members of the advisery board took place. The meeting was attended by Alexei Chuikin, co-founder of Plastic Media / SMXCom, 7Seconds, ex-CEO of DIXIS, Euroset and Detskiy Mir, and Dmitry Evenko, managing partner of Whiteridge Advisers SA. We reported on the work done over the last five weeks. Also the meeting was devoted to a more detailed study of the development strategy of GoldMint in the first and second quarters of 2018. For GoldMint Dmitry Evenko and Alexei Chuikin are valuable as consultants also because they have extensive experience in developing offline projects.  Their expertise allows us to look at the development strategy of GoldMint from a different angle. This is very important, because our company plans to develop both online and offline products.

The next meeting, in an expanded format, will be held on the next Thursday, December 21. The project team, including the advisers, is working hard to develop GoldMint, and is confident of success.

P.S. The photo shows CEO GoldMint Dmitry Plushchevsky draws a business model of the company (pay attention to the stick figures - this is how Dmitry sees GoldMint’s clients). In another picture Dmitry Evenko and Alexei Chuikin listen attentively to him.

CapHardCap

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

The most important thing when we are talking about ratings is the result for investors. Our first evaluation of the "bad" B2 group. The tokens of popular projects that received a low score of the investment attractiveness are already traded on exchanges. Time puts everything in its place. The investor would now lose 60% of the capital in dollars investing in projects that received B2 from DigRate. It is better not to think about the percentage of losses in bitcoins or you will get upset. Follow the DigRate updates and always be in the black! www.digrate.com

Low investment attractiveness for what period of time? For the period until the start of GOLD trading? It was obvious from the very beginning. We'll see if the project goes in line with the roadmap and what will be the MNTP token price then.

destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:50:16 PM

The most important thing when we are talking about ratings is the result for investors. Our first evaluation of the "bad" B2 group. The tokens of popular projects that received a low score of the investment attractiveness are already traded on exchanges. Time puts everything in its place. The investor would now lose 60% of the capital in dollars investing in projects that received B2 from DigRate. It is better not to think about the percentage of losses in bitcoins or you will get upset. Follow the DigRate updates and always be in the black! www.digrate.com

These guys can't stop doing yellow paper reports.
When you feel a lack of power to create something great to make life easier and better for others you can become a journalist.
It only depends of your honor what kind of journalist will you be.
Good luck to them.

By the way DIGRATE is welcome to visit our office to discuss GoldMint project as they are located in Moscow as well.
Unique content such as an interview with our CEO can help them to become more known but will they do that?
We'll see.

destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

Today Alexey Voronin, founder of Smart Valley project, came to our office to take a video interview with Dmitry Plushchevsky, CEO of GoldMint.  The meeting was also attended by our adviser Alexei Chuikin.
In the interview Alexei Chuikin explained why he and other advisors agreed to become project consultants and what he sees as prospects for GoldMint.
Many questions were devoted to Custody bot, our unique development. Dmitry explained in detail why these "smart" gold storage facilities are needed, how they will be used and when we will be able to install a fully functioning machine into pawnshops. 

Also, Dmitry answered the questions, why the project needs both MNTP and GOLD tokens, how the latter will be provided with physical gold, at what stage is the development of private blockchain, and for a dozen other issues. Alexei Voronin proved to be a corrosive, in a good sense, sparring partner who sincerely tried to understand the complex concept of GoldMint and even gave a couple of recommendations (and at the same time showed a master class how to explain complicated things in plain language).

The unequivocal result of the interview is as follows: our CEO confirmed all the terms that GoldMint announced in its Roadmap.

coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:46:55 PM

Today Alexey Voronin, founder of Smart Valley project, came to our office to take a video interview with Dmitry Plushchevsky, CEO of GoldMint.  The meeting was also attended by our adviser Alexei Chuikin.

Why Alexey Voronin chose Goldmint for an interview? Will you post this video interview anywhere here or on your youtube channel?
Reinsurer

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:57:23 AM

Low investment attractiveness for what period of time? For the period until the start of GOLD trading? It was obvious from the very beginning. We'll see if the project goes in line with the roadmap and what will be the MNTP token price then.

If it was obvious why someone bought tokens?  
Reinsurer

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:25:46 AM

These guys can't stop doing yellow paper reports.
When you feel a lack of power to create something great to make life easier and better for others you can become a journalist.
It only depends of your honor what kind of journalist will you be.
Good luck to them.

By the way DIGRATE is welcome to visit our office to discuss GoldMint project as they are located in Moscow as well.
Unique content such as an interview with our CEO can help them to become more known but will they do that?
We'll see.

If you have something to say about the project besides your emotions about "yellow reports" that, by the way, saved over $500 000 to our investors - you are welcomed in our office.  
coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:17:10 AM

If you have something to say about the project besides your emotions about "yellow reports" that, by the way, saved over $500 000 to our investors - you are welcomed in our office.  

Guys! Make love not war ) There is plenty of room for both parties: good projects and good analysts/journalists.

destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:44:29 PM

Greetings!

Drawing short-term price reports (which are already available for everybody) has nothing similar with perspective vision about saving 500K investors funds.

Emotions weren't involved. Big companies can be built based on hard work only, not emotions.

We prefer spending our resources on the project. Can't waste them on visiting every office. That will be unfair to our ICO participants.

Nevertheless you are already invited. Don't be an unpleasant guest. It might be a great deal for your team to replenish the lack of knowledge in today's fintech.

P.S. Nothing personal, but was there enough time spent for branding "DIGRATE"? Sounds familiar.

With regards,
team GoldMint

destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:36:03 PM

Greetings!

Why Alexey Voronin chose Goldmint for an interview? Will you post this video interview anywhere here or on your youtube channel?

Alexey Voronin chose GoldMint for an interview because he was invited by our CEO after Alexey's false claimings that GoldMint is a scam.

Here is the link to the video on YouTube but it's made in Russian and has no subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5imA5xAp5TQ

With regards,
Team GoldMint

destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:14:10 PM

Great news from our CTO Konstantin Pichugin (Kostya Kostya).

Yesterday we completed our smart contracts, which are needed to launch #GoldMint on the #Ethereum network. We worked on them for a month and a half. In the near future Konstantin will check them and give them to the same experts who checked the smart contracts used during the ICO GoldMint. After verification, smart contracts can be used in the web interface, and almost everything will be ready to launch our platform.

By the way, smart contracts were written on one of the latest updates of #Solidity 0.4.19 (who does not know - this is the programming language of smart contracts). For example, this allowed us to divide business logic and data in the architecture of smart contracts. In short, if we suddenly find an error in a smart contract, we can quickly fix it and update the contract without losing any user data. In previous versions of the compiler, this was much more complicated.

At the same time, we continue our work on our own blockchain. Before the end of this year, GoldMint development team is finalizing the vision of implementing business logic on the GoldMint’s blockchain.

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:35:54 PM

Well MNTP is the token we bought in ICO phase. Then we also have MVP and GOLD token? So that makes 3 diff tokens for Goldmint? My point is that I’m not sure if people at this point understand what it’s all about exactly.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: