Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in a mood of correction?  (Read 1278 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:28:39 AM

The price has indeed declined quite a lot from the ATH of $4500 per coin, and i have been expecting this to happen quite frankly.

As i said, there is simply denying that this was in a bubble because it has simply risen too much in too short of a period. There are definitely going to be a correction, probably much bigger than the current one coming maybe a week after Segwit actually gets acitvated.

However the price could well go up again after that major correction. Nothing is certain when market seems to be going absolute nuts.

Just do whatever you feel comfortable doing. But i think that bearish market might set in its full effect by next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:48:14 AM

I have been watching Bitcoins all the time after it hit $3000 just a few days back after which a super rally got injected and it inflated higher till it reached its new ATH of 4491 (near to 4500 as mentioned by me and many other speculators), but it looks like it is currently playing sub 4000 but being fallen >10% of its price is indicating that once again we will be getting some coins for cheap. Shall we take it as just a corrective measure and move on and buy more OR shall we wait and see how big will this dip be?

It's not really cheap right now. Cheap coins in my opinion would be somewhere between $2000-2500. Anything above that is at par or somewhat high.

To answer your question i do think that we are going to enter in a period of ups and downs and mostly downs. There is simply no way that bitcoin is going to keep rising 10% per day. I think a lot of people have already gotten used to bitcoin rising so much, and when they see that bitcoin is just staying at the current level or even going down a bit sometimes they will panic since a lot of people are trading on margin.

This will cause a long squeeze, and i expect btc to go down to at least $3500 if not lower. It may recover, but i do think that currently we are in a bubble and people are overly optimistic about the short term.

Smiley
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

The price has indeed declined quite a lot from the ATH of $4500 per coin, and i have been expecting this to happen quite frankly.

As i said, there is simply denying that this was in a bubble because it has simply risen too much in too short of a period. There are definitely going to be a correction, probably much bigger than the current one coming maybe a week after Segwit actually gets acitvated.

However the price could well go up again after that major correction. Nothing is certain when market seems to be going absolute nuts.

Just do whatever you feel comfortable doing. But i think that bearish market might set in its full effect by next year.
The ongoing year has been experiencing bullish market, so the upcoming year might give us the bearish market scenario. As the above mate described nothing is certain with the cryptocurrency market. Based on this anything might happen, even the upcoming year can go bullish in the start and turn to be bearish. The growth right now has been under correction, but it is quiet sustained with stability.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:36:27 AM

The ongoing year has been experiencing bullish market, so the upcoming year might give us the bearish market scenario. As the above mate described nothing is certain with the cryptocurrency market. Based on this anything might happen, even the upcoming year can go bullish in the start and turn to be bearish. The growth right now has been under correction, but it is quiet sustained with stability.
I think depends the profit whales and big boy earned in this year enough with their hope or not.
However, most people on the world's are greedy, so I think they can't stop starting new scenario in next year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: