Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining / Roi / Difficulty  (Read 1437 times)
thatguy42

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:20:31 AM

Is it profitable on hashnest?  I was looking for some passive income but didn't know that there was still some legit cloud mining website. Well I don't have that much of a capital to invest, so I don't know if it profitable to invest far lower amount, due to fees and such.

Fees are the same percentage for $1 or $10000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thatguy42

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:25:16 AM

Your profit is not as you will expect the cloud mining promise you since the difficulty increases time to time. The hash rate you buy is not constant with the time since the more difficulty the less bitcoin to be mined which makes the return of investment takes time to achieve. Yes the hash rate is lifetime but your profit isn't so think twice before investing in cloud mining even it is legit or not.

Yes it would be foolish to not use some profits, to increase hashing power; past difficulty changes.
I started at 5,000 gh/s and today at 22,000 gh/s.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:03:08 AM

I believe cloud mining is not profitable at all. I talking about CLOUD mining and not the HARDWARE mining. Both have got different ways of mining the bitcoin. Cloud mining is dangerous because of two things, it is PONZI and second you dont know the TEAM behind the mining. There is no exact location and truth about what they are mining and what hardwares they are using to mine. It like you are throwing the cash into darkness and expect the gold to dazzle from other side - the greed! That is how you invest money into it. Thats risk a lot of risk. Return of investment will increase as the hash rate is bought but you are increasing the risk behind it. So just triple check before you go for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

Your profit is not as you will expect the cloud mining promise you since the difficulty increases time to time. The hash rate you buy is not constant with the time since the more difficulty the less bitcoin to be mined which makes the return of investment takes time to achieve. Yes the hash rate is lifetime but your profit isn't so think twice before investing in cloud mining even it is legit or not.

Yeah agree with this one. The profitability calculation is not stable at all. There are so many factors that are always fluctuating your profits or daily earning if we think short term analysis. If you have seen any miners or softwares then they will calculate your per day earnings from which you can be certain about your profits after deducting the electricity and internet costs. For now lets skip these two, but if you see the same calculation on the another day then there will be change in your per day earning, this is because of the fact that network difficult changes or it also sometimes depends on the price of bitcoin. Thus, you will have to be careful when you calculate your first time profits on the cloud site. There is scam alert by the way for cloud mining. Happy mining!
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

first few days block find quick and profitable but after few days  increasing difficulty and  lose investment.done little research about cloud mining,first few days they give you profit and you eager to make more profit and buy more hash power after few days you will see fees are more than outcomes.
manifo1d

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:08:31 PM

Yes it would be foolish to not use some profits, to increase hashing power; past difficulty changes.
I started at 5,000 gh/s and today at 22,000 gh/s.

How much are you able to withdrawal or buy hashing power in USD?
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:39:51 PM

first few days block find quick and profitable but after few days  increasing difficulty and  lose investment.done little research about cloud mining,first few days they give you profit and you eager to make more profit and buy more hash power after few days you will see fees are more than outcomes.
It's their system.
Prepare a good flashing bait to get you on the hook.
Make things look fine at first so maybe you'll become more confident and invest more.
After a while when they know you're not going to keep paying they will lower the payouts to extend your roi time indefinitely. You can't do anything to them as long as they are paying you even if only a few cents a day.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:13:42 PM

I know it is not the final mining result because the increasing difficulty is not considered.
But how can I create a relatively accurate calculation how much Bitcoin really end up coming out? Also the fees of Genesis still have to be considered.
I think many users have given their advice for you to stay away from genesis mining as it may be scam or you won't get profits.
the contract will run as long as it can cover maintenance fees which include electricity, cooling, maintenance work and hosting services.

If you invest $13,000 for 100 TH/s and according to the calculation, it takes 4 months in order to achieve ROI and then you can enjoy good profits after that, then it's seems too good to be reality. I am curious too whether you can get 4 months ROI or they will prolong it become 5-6 months to paid off your investment. But as long as you can take the risk to lose $13K, that's all right.
So, I will suggest different idea; Just give it a shot (go invest) and keep post on this thread about your investment progress, so we would know how is it going for you.
manifo1d

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:21:39 PM

I know it is not the final mining result because the increasing difficulty is not considered.
But how can I create a relatively accurate calculation how much Bitcoin really end up coming out? Also the fees of Genesis still have to be considered.
I think many users have given their advice for you to stay away from genesis mining as it may be scam or you won't get profits.
the contract will run as long as it can cover maintenance fees which include electricity, cooling, maintenance work and hosting services.

If you invest $13,000 for 100 TH/s and according to the calculation, it takes 4 months in order to achieve ROI and then you can enjoy good profits after that, then it's seems too good to be reality. I am curious too whether you can get 4 months ROI or they will prolong it become 5-6 months to paid off your investment. But as long as you can take the risk to lose $13K, that's all right.
So, I will suggest different idea; Just give it a shot (go invest) and keep post on this thread about your investment progress, so we would know how is it going for you.

It would be passive income though for a few years after that. but i agree try it and tell us I'm already investing myself and making withdrawals.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:40:26 AM

It would be passive income though for a few years after that. but i agree try it and tell us I'm already investing myself and making withdrawals.
Don't try it. People who aren't reading forum posts and investing just to try it out are exactly the same people that are making their operation last for so long.
Just spend 30 min of your time reading about them on the forum, there's even a scam accusation against them with some interesting statements from former users. Read it and decide afterwards.

coinfan91 (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

Hi Guys,

thank you for your replies.
I will not invest the money in Cloud Mining because you confirmed my mistrusts in cloud mining, thank you.
I i will buy some BTC if the Price drop and hold them long.
I make some self experience on Genesis with Ethereum 5 Months ago and it was like you say the first days / weaks you get nice Earnings so you buy more Hash Power and then your Earnings get every day smaller.
Got anybody here too withdraw problems with genesis? I got big problems with my steem withdraws from there.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:21:08 PM

Hello Guys,

i have a question and hope you can help me.
For Example if I buy for 13.000 $ 100 TH/s on genesis mining.
The Calculator from https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=100&HashingUnit=TH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=333&CostPerkWh=0.0 says it mine per Year
Ƀ 10.67.

Do you think it is so at all possible to increase bitcoins with cloud mining?

Thank you

Genesis Mining is an old cloud mining service, i am  not sure if it showed a real proof of mining activity or not although i remember seeing some equipments in photos...but is it profitable?
Anyway, I would say even if a cloud mining service is legit, the profit that you will made will be very low in order that you will hope to recover your ROI before they will suspend the contract due to the high maintenance cost...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:36:53 AM

Genesis mining has owned good reputation over the time. But as if now I don’t trust cloud mining because of many factors.
Thats just calculator really and it doesn’t consider changing difficulty after few days or few months later. Do you really think you will get the same results today and from one week now? I think you won’t so just relying on the calculator is not worth as you are investing your money. Better try with small amounts and see what results you get. You will also confirm whether the site is still paying or not. But for sure ROI will be there but its about trust whether the site pays or not. Just reach out again herein you have positive reviews. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:03:47 AM

I cannot believe my own eyes. There re tons of posts on the net about nobody ever reaching ROI with Genesis and new guys still send them money.

NO, GENESIS MINING WILL NEVER MAKE YOU INCREASE YOUR BITCOINS.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: