Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 11:38:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What most bitcoin service need for peoples?  (Read 7286 times)
lenovo16

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

Hi friends,
What most bitcoin service need for peoples?
My idea was been create gambling site.. but today i don't want create gambling.

I want to create useful bitcoin service for peoples.
what this can will be?

In my opinion, without asking people you would know what kind of service you can offer to customers and get paid with bitcoin, just think about the products and services that you are using or consuming everyday, you can depend on that to find the best answer that you are looking for . Food Delivery, doing school projects for the students, typing jobs etc. These are the basic things that I think could be useful . Grin
It is good to search some kind of the online buying and selling service for the bitcoin, the bitcoin payment is good for the easy and the simple shopping, the value and the bitcoin online payment is being famous now and it is getting more and more easy to buy and to sell the thing, the value and the price of the bitcoin will give you the bright and the importance of the bitcoin as it is getting wide.
Yes its a nice idea. Since bitcoin is online, so its better if you improve the feature that bitcoin can do. Its better if the ability to purchased using bitcoin become widen especially in doing deals online. Aside from that its also better if you can, buy things using  bitcoin without exchanging it to a fiat. By that you can help a lot of bitcoin users in making their life easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balderon

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:03:41 PM

I would like to pay all my monthly living expenses using crypto currencies but so far I can pay only around 10% ot it. Therefore I would appreciate a service to where I can send my crypto currency, exchange it to the required fiat currency and send it directly from there to the bank accounts of the landlord and insurances and whatever fiat money transactions I need.

maianh09

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

Apart from gambling, it is also a good idea to take bitcoin at the fast food outlets. People can sit at the table and pay as fast as bitcoin.
dhas

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:09:18 PM

I think creating exchanges will be helpful for bitcoin users and altcoin trader to quickly buy and sell their crypto's or altcoin and even convert it into fiat. Mostly this days the demand of bitcoin is high and booming due to it's popularity and the recent price hike is the proof. Also this bullish run of bitcoin is also way to get popular as young people, adults or any other average has gotten interested in bitcoin and will surely will be looking to a best place/site to buy this popular bitcoins.
It is right the bitcoin exchange is the other thing now because the bitcoin is now developing the more features that is making the bitcoin more powerful and simple as compare to the other currencies, the value and the importance is increasing because of the bitcoin easy and the simple exchange and the transaction time of the bitcoin is also not very high now as the bitcoin is getting easy and simple.
It is true. Bitcoin feature is very useful already to many users of it. But we can still improve it on how we want it to be more accomodating by the others. For example, we can launch some shopping website online where we can use bitcoin as payment. A shop where we can buy clothes,shoes and etc.

katinko

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:27:06 PM

Apart from gambling, it is also a good idea to take bitcoin at the fast food outlets. People can sit at the table and pay as fast as bitcoin.
That is not ideal for now, people does not want to wait for long period of time to confirmed the transaction before to eat also they do not want to pay extra fee to make confirmation much faster mate.
I think much better to have gym and printing press which accepting bitcoin as mode of payment that services do not need fast transaction before using your services.

atjiat

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:55:58 PM

That is not ideal for now, people does not want to wait for long period of time to confirmed the transaction before to eat also they do not want to pay extra fee to make confirmation much faster mate.
I think much better to have gym and printing press which accepting bitcoin as mode of payment that services do not need fast transaction before using your services.
here it is the one part of your answer where you have indicated that the service should not need a quick transactions, so I believe that криптовалюта and in particular bitcoin, can not be used as a tender in all areas of life rights.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
Thanasis

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:03:28 AM

Yeah we need to take bitcoins to all the places so people can buy through bitcoins but there problem with that is the transaction fee and the time needed for the confirmation are the most drawbacks so the people in the bitcoin community need to take measures to overcome this drawbacks then people will use bitcoin in all the places.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Rajamuda

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:47:08 AM

Hi friends,

what this can will be?

Yes it's better not for gambling site anymore, it seems less well to be seen by many people in general and may even be it will causes you to be accused as a scamer by some people who often experience defeat, which are actually you don't intend to scams.
Great idea, better make the service that is useful and facilitate the needs of society in everyday life. It could be to do, but it depends on which country that you were live I guess, because in a country that using bitcoin is still illegal.. surely this could be an obstacle to doing so. If it's has been legal, make an online shop such as clothes, computer equipments, mobile smartphones, I think that's all seems so familiar needed at nowadays for many people.

hastag_80

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:08:37 PM

Hi friends,

what this can will be?

The most bitcoin  service's  intended for the people is bitcoin mining,because all you can do is put your unit and hardware in a one place,and you can earn btc,but mostly people cannot afford this because of expensive price of the miner hardware and software,thats why people run mostly in ICO project campaign to earn bitcoin and have savings for the next step of becoming an bitcoin enthusiastic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
lvincent

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:00:05 AM

Bitcoin itself is very helpful to a lot of people the reason why bitcoin is to help a lot of people in the first place. Satoshi created bitcoin to get rid of third party if it comes to transaction using bitcoin for peer to peer transaction is a lot of help to each of us people and another one is bitcoin help a lot of people by giving them an extra profit for their financial needs.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
  ICO starts of Dec 1st, 2017  》     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═════════════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═════════════════════════
mrcash02

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:11:18 AM

Yeah we need to take bitcoins to all the places so people can buy through bitcoins but there problem with that is the transaction fee and the time needed for the confirmation are the most drawbacks so the people in the bitcoin community need to take measures to overcome this drawbacks then people will use bitcoin in all the places.

I think with cloth's business the transaction delay isn't a problem. Sellers will only ship the product if the transaction is confirmed, that is fine as the product isn't perishable. I believe people will buy clothes online with BTCs if the price is good and if they are able to buy it to resell on their places to make extra profit (so it should be cheap). That would be a good way to make money, so you aren't only selling few clothes to people, but several clothes to let people resell it, mass sales.

monsterous

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:59:49 AM

Hardware services because you can use bitcoin now to buy digital things or must know someone to buy from him or using this site and hope to be away from scammers
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 994

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:15:42 PM

I would like to pay all my monthly living expenses using crypto currencies but so far I can pay only around 10% ot it. Therefore I would appreciate a service to where I can send my crypto currency, exchange it to the required fiat currency and send it directly from there to the bank accounts of the landlord and insurances and whatever fiat money transactions I need.
This is something that has become so easy in most parts of the world, at least from my own side.
If you do your research, you might be surprised to find some exchanges around you that you can easily convert your bitcoin to fiat. I do it almost every week and it has really made me not to feel the spending of bitcoin not being easy yet since converting to fiat is not a problem.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Ikay

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:55:05 AM

This bitcoin can help people who have not work so that bitcoin can help people pay all monthly living expences using currencies and also can help bitcoin to buy what you want.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:39:33 AM

I advice that you make a website that will help newbies to start in the cryptoworld. I've seen that there are online courses made that tackles cryptocurrencies so it will really help if you teach your fellow crypto citizens in your local exchange.

coinplus

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:49:26 PM

Hi friends,

what this can will be?

Yes it's better not for gambling site anymore, it seems less well to be seen by many people in general and may even be it will causes you to be accused as a scamer by some people who often experience defeat, which are actually you don't intend to scams.
Great idea, better make the service that is useful and facilitate the needs of society in everyday life. It could be to do, but it depends on which country that you were live I guess, because in a country that using bitcoin is still illegal.. surely this could be an obstacle to doing so. If it's has been legal, make an online shop such as clothes, computer equipments, mobile smartphones, I think that's all seems so familiar needed at nowadays for many people.
There are so many services that have not even been touched yet and if most people can really relate to some of them and revolve it around bitcoin as payment means as well, it is going to go a long way. We have to stop talking and start doing the needful ourselves no matter how little.

As long as it has not been declared illegal, it is just to find a service and you will be surprise the number of people willing to see the real life usage of bitcoin and that is where it starts. Just one person, turns to two, three and so on.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
katiecbell

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

don't go in gambling when you have a little knowledge on how it works. it may risk your money. when you go a business try to read some essential and basic threads. i think what we need the most is advertising regarding on how bitcoin works, many people is skeptical that bitcoin is scam which we know the fact (there is instances) to have a lot of scammers using bitcoin. crime is everywhere but we can prevent this tru giving a proper knowledge and guidelines to begin in earning btc.
Exactly! Gambling is not a good thing to do and there are lot of chances of losing your money. It is because of the reason that there is no certain technique which you can use in gambling. In fact, it is just your luck which plays its role.

Moreover, you need to look for some good way of earning money unlike gambling which involves knowledge and skillset. Do not involve yourself in such kind of activities.

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀  
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████    
      ▀███                   ███▀      
         █                   █          

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████  
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
galvan jean

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

Hi friends,

what this can will be?

Another area you can look at aside the several suggestions is try to open a store where basic needs are sold but this time instead of accepting full fiat, you can give the option to pay in bitcoin but you can limit this to your locality due to the cost of shipping accross the states and when you get more footings, you can then expand.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:44:40 AM

I advice that you make a website that will help newbies to start in the cryptoworld. I've seen that there are online courses made that tackles cryptocurrencies so it will really help if you teach your fellow crypto citizens in your local exchange.

This is good for those newbies out there that wants to learn more about crypto/bitcoin. But is this for free or not? Seems to be that it is not for free since it is a 'course' unless it will be a free course. Many articles are published through different websites that are helping newbies and has beginners guide when it comes to crypto.

mrcash02

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:44:38 PM

I don't know about others, but for me a service that should start accepting Bitcoins urgently is airlines companies. If you don't have a credit card you are useless for them and can't use their services, or you need to have very strict debit cards or follow another payment methods that aren't so accessible considering we are in 2017, the called digital era. With BTCs it would be much easier, you would just need to send BTCs to your balance on their airline company site and use this balance to buy tickets and other services they offer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.