Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 06:18:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an idea for crypto tading.  (Read 2883 times)
john2231

Activity: 728

Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:16:36 PM

You will get lots of suggestion saying buy low sell high, some will call it as swing trading etc. However, the time is changing and ICO's are getting heads up now a days which means you can change your way of trading a little bit. ICO game takes a time, at least one month of period is involved where you can get big money. These are the only coins which you later trade for profits on exchanger.

However in case of ICO you get them before they get listed on exchanger sites which means you buy them in bulk as well as at very low possible price. This already sets your profit window to bigger one. Once the coin is launched in the market you can trade it easily for higher prices. This is just one step ahead than others that's why it will work. However only one precaution is to check whether ICO is legit or not.
The problem with many icos is that after it is launched to the market many icos are going down in price so now you need to take the decision, do you keep holding in the hopes that the price goes up or do you let go, if the project is serious I think holding is preferable but you do not know for how long you are going to have to hold to get your profits.
If its an ICo it is really hard to predict them if they can stay for too long unlike altcoin that actually already in good rankings in coinmarketcap
Much better like the other said if its a serious project and more people are supporting it better to stay holding them but if you seen that its low trends and few people are supporting it better to stop holding them and sell them just to recover your few loses.
In trading honestly i am not believing in ICO for me i am better making more profits in top rankings altcoin.. or above 500k cap..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holdingkrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:52:21 AM

I think if you are new is good to start just to realize after a year that it is better just holding.   Cheesy
Rasel5209

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:35:42 AM

trading best tips is buy low rate sell high rate. but how you know that coin can be high rate. if you want trade all time you follow all coin update. you follow all exchanger when you see coin rate up one exchange you find other exchange rate. if other exchange rate is low you buy this coin and wait for high rate sell.

wayaneka

Activity: 98

ICO MicroMoney - 18th October 2017

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:33:13 AM

To get consistent from trading you can learn first about technical and fundamental analysis, but actually the most important for succes in trading is keep patient because succes in trading not only need technical or fundamental analysis but the key is keep psikilogi of trading.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
andrei56

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:19:25 PM

choose one coin and research it and invest to it. and don't check its price. just look at to it long term.
I think this is a weird advice, the point of researching the coin is to obtain profits and one of the most obvious things you need to research is the price, if you are in no hurry to enter the market you can afford to wait for some time before buying that way you make sure to get the best price possible.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
Intersan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:18:29 PM

Hello guys
I need an idea for crypto trading. So which is best for trading. Anybody give an idea and best tips.
Most of the user use the bitcion because of their very big price. And if you earn other kinds of crypto-currency I can suggest that don't waste your time in observing the price instead know the ICO price of the token then set it to custom order to sell it when the price reach your want. In this strategies you don't need to spend some time for trading instead you have enough time for earning crypto-currency like joining in campaign, mining and etc.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Harriti

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:31:35 PM

choose one coin and research it and invest to it. and don't check its price. just look at to it long term.
I think this is a weird advice, the point of researching the coin is to obtain profits and one of the most obvious things you need to research is the price, if you are in no hurry to enter the market you can afford to wait for some time before buying that way you make sure to get the best price possible.
Research careful before decisive buy/sell a crypto very important, probably it is a part most important when we become a trader and trading on the market. Of course, some people tell keep your calm and patience when trading better than analysic or research, but they do not know when you prepare careful, you do not need to check the price of crypto you are trading all times.

CarnagexD

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:51:42 PM

Hello guys
I need an idea for crypto trading. So which is best for trading. Anybody give an idea and best tips.

You can start trading for anytime with bitcoin or any other altcoins. There are many thread which speaks the same in trading discussion section. Please use to time when the bitcoin price fall down and buy it as much you can.
If you are new in the world or trading he first thing you must consider is to fund way do that you could learn out of it. It is a bad thing to start on a particular thing without any knowledge or idea about it. It is could be better if you set to fund source of your altcoin like signature camapagin so that when it comes the time your altcoin you could possibly do trading in some trading site as soon as you learn to trade them in any form or transactions.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:59:35 PM

Hello guys

You can start trading for anytime with bitcoin or any other altcoins. There are many thread which speaks the same in trading discussion section. Please use to time when the bitcoin price fall down and buy it as much you can.
If you are new in the world or trading he first thing you must consider is to fund way do that you could learn out of it. It is a bad thing to start on a particular thing without any knowledge or idea about it. It is could be better if you set to fund source of your altcoin like signature camapagin so that when it comes the time your altcoin you could possibly do trading in some trading site as soon as you learn to trade them in any form or transactions.
Good idea but signature campaign only good for high rank accounts.. and if you are newbie you are just wasting time to learn trading..
So if you have salary in your job in real life better to invest small amount in trading to learn a new things and how to trade..

▄ 
       ▄██████▄
     ▄██████████▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████▀
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀██████▀
         ▀ 
FLIP       
  █   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██
██

█
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
      ██
        █
      ▄▄███████████▄▄
   ▄██  ███████████  ██▄
  ██      ███████  ██  ██
 █████  ███▀▀▀▀▀███  █████
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
███▀                   ▀███
▄  ▄█         █████████▄▄▄
█████          ▀███████████
█████▄              ███████
 █████▄            ▄███████
  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
   ▀███████████████████████
      ▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀███
|❖  Twitter
❖  Telegram
❖  Github
yanto@1977

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:49:42 AM

Hello guys

Many ways for trading style but mostly people will using daily trading, But I think you should learn about the risk and emotion control. If you understand how to deal the risk and manage your emotion next step only keep practice. Experience will built your trading style, no need many advice how to start. For newbie, just take the right coin depend your knowledge and try daily trading, but I believe soon you'll change become monthly trading style. Thank you.
andrei56

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:32:31 PM

To get consistent from trading you can learn first about technical and fundamental analysis, but actually the most important for succes in trading is keep patient because succes in trading not only need technical or fundamental analysis but the key is keep psikilogi of trading.
This cannot be stated enough, some people want to earn 100 times their investment in a matter of days and that is simply not going to be possible, if you want those kind of earnings you need to invest in projects that are worth it and hold for a year or two.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
skyline247

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:50:03 AM

This cannot be stated enough, some people want to earn 100 times their investment in a matter of days and that is simply not going to be possible, if you want those kind of earnings you need to invest in projects that are worth it and hold for a year or two.

Sometimes it is possible, however in reality those opportunities only arise on rare occasions. And you must have knowledge of crypto in many cases to get them in the first place. For example you need to be able to recognize pump and dumps!

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:37:37 AM

Hello guys

You can start trading anytime with bitcoin or other altcoins.But I suggest to buy coin that cheap price first like altcoin BCC, RIPPLE (XRP) and other similarly cheap price.

Pakboy

Activity: 126

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:52:53 AM

Hello guys
You can learn many trading strategy in this forum. I learn many strategy by reading many post in many thread in this forum. Before you try to trade be sure that you have a lot of information about trading.

muhammedb

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

I am new in crypto curry I need idea
micma418

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:33:22 PM

I am new in crypto curry I need idea

In my opinion, trades should be fee-less... so that's why I took a lot of time looking around and here's what I found:

Whaleclub is a 0 fee platform when you open or close an order! You can also use digital currency to invest in stocks, bonds, forex, or precious metals!!

Because Whaleclub is specifically engineered to run on digital currency instead of fiat, everything feels fluid and fast. Just click to trade, and browse the latest news and analysis right from your dashboard. And say goodbye to the pain of partial execution and slippage. All trades are executed fully at the prices that are quoted. No other trading platform is so effortless and natural.

It's really easy to use. From the moment you deposit bitcoin or dash, you're up and running. Then, with a click, Buy if you think price will go up, or Sell if you think it will go down. Submit and close trades in milliseconds. Everything about Whaleclub is designed to work beautifully and exactly as you expect.

Whaleclub also offers turbo trading. It's a super-charged form of trading where you forecast the direction of price on 1-min to 5-min timeframes and get paid up to 75% of your investment in profit if you're right.

Privacy and security are at the core of everything Whaleclub makes. 100% of customer funds are secured in offline cold wallets. 2-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security. And high-grade encryption ensures the privacy of sensitive information.

It is BY FAR the best option out there...

They also have an exclusive offer on sign-up when you use this link: https://whaleclub.co/join/WsCoM   <- Gives you a 30% sign-up bonus on your first deposit! It is super awesome and you should definitely check it out!

sevendust777

Activity: 490

www.change-bank.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

Hello guys

First is you need to create an account on an exchange like bittrex or poloniex. Try to familiarize the platform and then choose what altcoin you want to trade. You also need to know the basics and you have to research first on what coins you would like to trade. One basic rule is buy low sell high. Read, research, watch those are related to crypto trading. Asks whom you trust the most. There are a lot of things to learn about crypto trading. goodluck.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
yoonah

Activity: 168

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:55:15 PM

Hello guys

Good idea but signature campaign only good for high rank accounts.. and if you are newbie you are just wasting time to learn trading..
So if you have salary in your job in real life better to invest small amount in trading to learn a new things and how to trade..

That's exactly what I did when I was still a newbie here in bitcointalk I was thinking that it will take me time to earn from here so I need money from my pocket to do trading while waiting to earn it. Now I am both earning with trading and signature campaign, thanks to all the people here in the forum that became my inspiration and motivates me to do better in earning bitcoin.

pitiflin

Activity: 630

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:22:29 PM

Hello guys
Basically you need some capital to start with. Then you register yourself in a good exchange, look out for good alt coins ,check their past, do not panic for silly reasons that you might come across and don't trust people blindly, that would be a terrible mistake and you will regret it your entire life.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░▄████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀░▄████████░░░░░▄████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░██████████░░▄███▀░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░███████████████▀░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░█████████████▀░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░░░░░░░███░░█████████████░░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄░░░░░ ███░░██████████████░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░████████▄░░░███░░███▀░░░░░▀█████░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░███▀░░▀███████░░████░░▄██▄░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░░███▀░██▄░▀█████░░█████░░████░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░███▀░█████▄░▀██░░██████░░▀██▀░▄██████████████████
░░░░░░███▀░▄███████▄░░░███████░░░░░▄████████████████████
░░░░░███▀░░██████████▄████████░░▄░░▀████████████████████
░░░░███▀░░████████████████████░░██▄░░▀██████████████████
░░░███▀░░░████████████████████░░████▄░░▀████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░███████▄░▀████████
█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████░░██░█▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░██
█████░░██░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░██
█████░░██░█▀▀░░█░░█░█░░░██
█████░░██░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█░░░██
████░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░▀██████████
████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▀██████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░██████
███▀░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░▄█████
██▄▄████▀▀▀▀░░░░░█████
███████▄▄░░░░▄▄░░███
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread
ssuchy

Activity: 98

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:02:37 PM

Hello guys
Basically you need some capital to start with. Then you register yourself in a good exchange, look out for good alt coins ,check their past, do not panic for silly reasons that you might come across and don't trust people blindly, that would be a terrible mistake and you will regret it your entire life.
It seems to me that trust is told people right. I fully support your words and I want to say that things always go wrong with those who are very trusting.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.