Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex BTC withdraw "awaiting approval" problems.  (Read 4362 times)
232drialf

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

It is so sad.. When the trollbox was open we could spam those moderators but now..it is really sad.

I had the same problem more than one month ago but with 0.24. Their answer it was that I can not withdraw because I woke up after a long time. Even if I was an acceptable trader over there.

They asked me to activate 2fa on my account and everything was fine. Just try to contact them via any channel possible, facebook, twitter, reddit. They must see your message.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rommer8802

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

Poloniex is reapeting crytsy issue what's next?
Not response ticket
Not allow withdraw
Not trollbox.
I have 38 days waiting for my deposit.
No one answer cause lags XDD.
r2arthur

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:47:07 PM

I think this is going to end very badly.
2 weeks being ignored - no KYC verification, no WD approved

they are basically absorbing funds as a dark hole and not paying anyone. What a bad timing decide to use Poloniex.
I think many naive people are coming in right now and depositing, and they have no idea what they will face because Polo has a good overall rate in the industry.
kidling

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:44:45 PM

5 days waiting for approval
1 day ticket being processed

I think we are fucked
warbler

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

My ETH withdrawal "awaiting approval" for 6 days.
support ticket "in process" for 5 days.
no respond...
jeks

Activity: 698
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:04:51 PM

Do not use polonex. Your money may disappear at any moment.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:54:52 AM

Its been 12 hours since the withdraw request and I'm still waiting. This is very bad and I compare this to waiting for funds to clear after trading stocks. To me this is a BIG RED FLAG indicating something might be wrong with liquidity of the company.

Did you ever find a resolution to your withdrawal issue?

I hate when people complain about something here on the forums and then never take the time to update us with their outcome. It's been 2 months since the OP, and he hasn't updated this thread, even though he was active 2 days ago :/

I accidentally deposited some altcoins into polo to exchange (case of mistaken address in my QT address book), but I'll update this thread if/when my btc comes out okay.

Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:40:19 AM

BTC withdraw is instant for me but i can't pull delisted coins - "pending" forever
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:45:33 AM

Do not use polonex. Your money may disappear at any moment.
The first time you withdraw, it needs to be verified by Poloniex staff.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

Its been 12 hours since the withdraw request and I'm still waiting. This is very bad and I compare this to waiting for funds to clear after trading stocks. To me this is a BIG RED FLAG indicating something might be wrong with liquidity of the company.

Did you ever find a resolution to your withdrawal issue?

I hate when people complain about something here on the forums and then never take the time to update us with their outcome. It's been 2 months since the OP, and he hasn't updated this thread, even though he was active 2 days ago :/

I accidentally deposited some altcoins into polo to exchange (case of mistaken address in my QT address book), but I'll update this thread if/when my btc comes out okay.
Its already expected that some op didn't tend to go back or make updates on their own threads just ask in the community then leave after without making any serious about this issue. There are already lots of complaints about the site and 12 hours waiting isn't still on the half of those people who wait for many days which do really sucks knowing that poloniex is really a good and reputable site. Hope this would be fixed by poloniex management. There are lots of traders who do use on their platform. They should not waste of and ruin their credibility.
r2arthur

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

Problem solved about 25 days after the first ticket.

They didn't verify my account but allowed me to WD 2,000 USD per day. I won't keep any funds there at least until we see better news about Polo.
I wouldn't recommend that exchange and I believe there are many hidden risks.
Zereo

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:41:14 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 07:33:54 PM by Zereo

My first impresion about poloniex was good. Nice website template, easy to trade but... there's no contact details Angry. Poloniex is biggest joke company I ever saw.

I made withdrwal request 11 days ago.
https://i.imgur.com/1v3quoo.png

Withdrwal wasnt sent so I made support ticket and this what they send me next day:
https://i.imgur.com/BgP3hve.png

And then they stopped replying to my mesages. I'm still waiting for my withdrawal and nothing indicates that they will pay me money in the near future Cry

I don't know what is wrong with this company but I can see that something is fishy. I want just warn you guys. Think about that before you want to use this service.

About what is fishy with poloniex. They are frozing people crypto (you cant do nothing with your crypto, blocked withdrawal and trading) or better is to just blocking withdrawal when price rise significantly(for example 500%) in the middle of boom of buying crypto and they're unfreezing your crypto after that boom.

For me it looks like that they are freezing this crypto, then they sell it, next they wait after price fall down by 700%. Then buy and let people withdraw them. And Poloniex made 6 times the value of crypto that they holded.

For example Bitmark, Einsteinum just check which crypto have blocked withdrawal.

This is only my speculations becouse even if it's true none of you guys will get the proof. Why? Becouse they can tell you this reason why they blocked withdrawal"   BTM is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the BTM team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.".

But isn't it fishy when they give this argumentation and you checking in the internet if crypto have any issues and you found none.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: