Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with XRP?  (Read 1502 times)
vfrcbv91 (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:49:57 PM

I don't understand why ripple falls. It's kind of like a good technology and they successfully cooperate with many banks. I'm new and maybe I'm missing something. You think waiting for a ripple?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:40:58 PM

This coin already jumped 40x this spring and now we facing protracted correction.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

Xrp needs almost 700 % increase just to get a new ath. Many investors have lost a fortune on this coin.

It’s gold for nerds
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:57:22 PM

XRP - it is not cryptocurrency, it is more like tokens and more than half of tokens in the hands of developers.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

I like how a friend of mine describes Ripple. He says "XRP is like buying air"  Grin
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

I like how a friend of mine describes Ripple. He says "XRP is like buying air"  Grin

with the way society is headed (ie. pollution due to global warming), air will be the most precious commodity... xrp too.
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:27:38 AM

once it goes live soon, it'll go up. right now, it's all based on speculation.
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:56:28 AM

q3 or q4 of this year. also, don't forget the lock up. both these things will increase the price of xrp. by how much? who knows, but it'll start a fomo reaction.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:02:15 AM

with the way society is headed (ie. pollution due to global warming), air will be the most precious commodity... xrp too.

You got me with that good jab, mate.  Grin

I just hope, to rephrase it a little, "XRP is like buying fresh air." In this stage where shitcoins are all over like polluted air, XRP must be a good choice. Otherwise, we will all be suffocated with it. I am one who is expecting XRP's time to shine.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:08:18 AM

I just hope, to rephrase it a little, "XRP is like buying fresh air." In this stage where shitcoins are all over like polluted air, XRP must be a good choice. Otherwise, we will all be suffocated with it. I am one who is expecting XRP's time to shine.
if aiming for long term xrp still have a great chance to be pumped again as we knew that there's a lots of big whales who joined the pumped 3 months ago and with what they got right now maybe they are trying to shake the weak holders as we seen the the big rise up of btc tempting everyone to sell out and afterwards xrp will be pumper and we don't know how hard it will be.
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

carlisle1

Agree, however its very unlikely that xrp gonna be pumped(if and when...) more than 2-2.5x because of the huge marketcap.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

XRP is finally adjusting from all the hype and attention it got. Really this coin has no place in the top 10 list. It is not really a concurrency, it is a payment like system that is nearly fully centralized and owned by one entity. It was originally pitched as a coin and then hyped up that banks would use it, like that would ever happen. Really it is just the end of the market cycle and this coin is finally going way down where it deserves to be.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:35:19 PM

XRP is finally adjusting from all the hype and attention it got. Really this coin has no place in the top 10 list. It is not really a concurrency, it is a payment like system that is nearly fully centralized and owned by one entity. It was originally pitched as a coin and then hyped up that banks would use it, like that would ever happen. Really it is just the end of the market cycle and this coin is finally going way down where it deserves to be.

it was the number two on coinmarketcap for years and year despite it not really being a crypto or them releasing much of the supply.

like almost everything including ethereuem it's possible it will be used by banks and companies. but the only part they'll be using is some of the code which they'll take and redevelop for themselves for private use. 

none of them will ever get involved in any open market exposure. they're not stupid or suicidal.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

👍 👍 👍
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:46:15 PM

XRP dropping to 0.15 USD is hardly a bust. If it dropped back to 0.10 I wouldn't be surprised or dismayed. People have very short memories and very little tolerance for reversals.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:49:19 PM

XRP is a good potential coin,
but it will only works for them who's holding this coin for a long term,
so if you're not one of those type of man,do not touch this coin and stay away,
it's prepared for those who's have a balls

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:32:45 PM

I think your friend don`t know a lot about the potential of XRP token and how it is going on in the world. A lot of banks are trying to implement it to their systems, at the moment upcoming once are in Japan and China. I still see a bright future for this coin and it will pump up x10 sooner or later.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:42:31 PM

Yes XRP is a good altcoin, but you people need to understand that it can not grow too much, it can not touch $1 each, because there are billions of ripple in circulation.
If every ripple is at $5 considering all billions of this coin in circulation, it would be bigger than world's money supply.
So i think ripple can reach 0,5$ max

Sorry?

XRP is worth 0.16$ now.
The marketcap is 6,2B
To reach 1$, XRP needs a marketcap of 38,75B
That's about the half of the BTC marketcap at the moment.

Apples worth is more than 800B.

I think, this is what you people need to understand...

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:53:50 PM

Apples worth is more than 800B.

I think, this is what you people need to understand...

apple's market cap is based on sales, profits and the value of its property both intellectual and real.

an alt's market cap is based on about 500 pumpers on poloniex.

not much point in comparing them.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:32:22 PM

Compare it with the Ripple company then.
What will happen, when Ripple impacts the global finance-market?
And XRP will be the connecting link between everything what Ripple offers!

The turnover of Apple is 50B / year.
The turnover of the german retail trade is 500B / year.
The turnover of the german industrie is 1,7T / year.

Think global!
Trillions and trillions of money floating around and around.
Give it a cheap, a save and a fast way to transfer - like Ripple does.
And Apple will be peanuts.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: